GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,301
2 members and 2,299 guests
No Members online

Old 02-07-2005, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Either almost in Mississippi or almost in Georgia, or traveling in between
Send a message via AIM to bekibug
*bump b/c it's a great thread*

Sorry if a lot of these have to do badges, but I suffer greatly from Crow Syndrome--a strong fascination with shiny/sparkly things.

Alpha Chi Omega - I think it's cool how their badge reflects their musical heritage.

Alpha Delta Pi - They laid the way for the rest of us!

Alpha Epsilon Phi - Pediatric AIDS is a huge deal and I'm glad someone took it on.

Alpha Gamma Delta - They have the highest sorority GPA on Auburn's campus for several years running!

Alpha Omicron Pi - Gorgeous badge, and I saw somewhere (on GC I think) that AOII has no crest b/c the founders felt that the rose would stand well enough to remind members of the ideals of AOII. That's pretty interesting.

Alpha Phi - I like how the ivy is an official symbol for the growth of their sisterhood.

Alpha Sigma Alpha - I like the ASA Creed because like the Auburn Creed, it reminds you of what's important in life.

Alpha Sigma Tau - I like how they have different badges for different stages of membership (collegiate and alumna) and positions within the sorority (Nat'l Council and Nat'l President).

Alpha Xi Delta - well, HRS bekibug is one, so what's not to love?

Chi Omega - Both of my suitemates freshman year were Chi O's and they were both cool. One was wedding director for Auburn United Methodist Church at 18!

Delta Delta Delta - I like the reasoning for having a pearl as a jewel representing the new member--because it is the only jewel that grows and it becomes something beautiful.

Delta Gamma - I like their open motto "Do Good" and how it applies not just to DG's, but everyone.

Delta Phi Epsilon - Anorexia and associated disorders are extremely important to fight, especially among college-age women. Glad someone is working to fight it!

Delta Zeta - When I was working in a lawyer's office a couple summers ago, an Auburn DZ helped me find stuff I needed in the courthouse. Awesome girl.

Gamma Phi Beta - I have several good friends in Gamma Phi that are going to be in my wedding, when/if I ever get married.

Kappa Alpha Theta - The kite is a really interesting choice of badge shape.

Kappa Delta - My mom's one! Also, gorgeous badge options.

Kappa Kappa Gamma - The KKG pref ceremony--OMG. Beautiful.

Phi Mu - My 3rd grade teacher and now friend is a Phi Mu, and she's the one that lets the kids hang out at her house on the weekends that the parents are totally cool with b/c they know nothing crazy's going to happen.

Phi Sigma Sigma - I think it's interesting that they have an official hymn, because as far as I know, nobody else does.

Pi Beta Phi - Few things are as or more important than literacy, so awesome job working to increase it!

Sigma Delta Tau - Gorgeous badge. Simple, yet so pretty.

Sigma Kappa - 4 philanthropies (according to the website). Wow. 'Nuff said.

Sigma Sigma Sigma - I like the idea of dressing a doll each year in that year's fashion and keeping them on display. It's a cool way to keep a sort of history going!

Theta Phi Alpha - I like the different badges for members, chapter and national presidents.

Zeta Tau Alpha - I like the idea of the chain of chapters (kinda like the links in the President's Medallion of AZD) and the Purple of the Fraternity that the National President wears.

Wow, that took a longer time than I thought it would, but I learned a few new things about other sororities, and isn't that part of being a good Panhellenic member?

Last edited by bekibug; 02-07-2005 at 03:04 AM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator

I've been putting this off, as there were some sororities about which I knew little. Hopefully, I'm a bit more informed now...

Alpha Chi Omega: What a beautiful pin! Didn't it win an award for that once? I see lyres and think of angels!

Alpha Delta Pi: I read our Creed daily, and believe in every word. One of the many joys of Alpha Delta Pi is that, while wearing the same diamond pin since 1851, each of us is free to personalize it with a wide range of variations. Just as our pins are each the same and yet special to each sister, so is our sisterhood!

Alpha Epsilon Phi: Another vote for the wonderful Pediatric AIDS philanthropy! How sadly necessary, and how terrific that the AEPhis have picked it up!

Alpha Gamma Delta: Diabetes is such a worthy philanthropy; I'm so glad that someone picked up on it! And I just love squirrels!

Alpha Omicron Pi: The fact that they won't use a crest, as it isn't part of being "greek" is so admirable! And they use the red so effectively!!

Alpha Phi: I just love the use of "Fee" instead of "Fie"! And I admit that I love ivy.

Alpha Sigma Alpha: The history of their founding is awesome, but so is Raggedy Ann!

Alpha Sigma Tau: It's really cool that they're allowed to have a chapter mascot, but I love their rose, too.

Alpha Xi Delta: Seeing as how the quill is mightier than the sword, the AXD pin is doubly impressive. Maybe it's the free lancer in me?

Chi Omega: I love their Symphony - especially the part about not being popular so much as lovable! Nutbrwnhair has convinced me that not all ChiO's are blonde, too!

Delta Delta Delta: Goofy, but the SNL "Can I help ya, help ya, help ya?" skit always tickled me - AND the Trident was quite possibly the first sorority magazine I ever saw!

Delta Gamma: How can you go wrong with "Do Good"?! And, two of my absolute favorite colors!

Delta Phi Epsilon: I've always had a soft spot in my heart for DPhiE, ever since my Rho Chi was one. I love their interest in eating disorders, having had a sister with a severe case of anorexia.

Delta Zeta: The pink & green are just so Lily Pulitzer! The DZ's I've met are some of the most fun women I've known - and during my first job, it was a DZ who was my cohort in crime! Maura, where are you?!?!?!?!

Gamma Phi Beta: While we didn't have GPhiB on my campus, we had a "Crescent Society" that we've kept going. The Crescent Moon is such an artistic symbol!

Kappa Alpha Theta: Congratulations for being the first "fraternity" for women - and the number of wonderful famous Thetas (ie: Marlo Thomas, Laura/Jenna/Barbara Bush, etc).

Kappa Delta: One of my favorite older ladies is a KD, and if every KD has one-tenth of the combination of class & humor that she has, they are well blessed! Her last name, Lily, is just so appropriate!!

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Keys are such a wonderful symbol, in so many ways! And let's face it, more non-greeks have heard of Kappa than any other sorority!

Phi Mu: Love the Pink, love Sir Fidel, love the Macon Magnolias!! Steel Magnolias sealed their place in theatrical history - and showed the better side of women!

Phi Sigma Sigma: Their pin & symbols really stand out among the different sororities - and sapphires are my birthstone!

Pi Beta Phi: As much as I've loved the arrow, I never understood the twelve links to the chain until recently. How perfectly wonderful!

Sigma Delta Tau: Every SDT I've ever met has been a great example of a Sorority Woman. And having Child Abuse as their philanthropy just makes it all the more real.

Sigma Kappa: I'm in geriatrics. Needless to say, I completely respect their interest in Alzheimer's.

Sigma Sigma Sigma: The whole doll thing fascinates me! What a fantastic idea!!

Theta Phi Alpha: I get SUCH a kick out of the penquin being your mascot! How perfect!!

Zeta Tau Alpha: Okay, who really doesn't wear a crown? The ZTA's I've met certainly deserved one - classy women all the way!
Old 03-10-2005, 07:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ADPi Conniebama
I DID IT YIPPEE

Alpha Chi Omega – my best friend from high school became and alpha chi at Alabama and if she is any idea of what alpha chi’s are nationally then ya’ll must have a great group. Oh and your badge is beautiful

Alpha Delta Pi – I love the pin you let me wear, I love the greek that’s written there, I love the violets flowers of spring, I love the message that they bring, I love the diamond and clasped hands, I love the best pin in the land, I love to wear you close to my heart, cause I love you ALPHA DELTA PI,

Alpha Epsilon Phi – the giraffe is a great and unique mascot – and your website is very informative.

Alpha Gamma Delta – I roomed with an alpha gam in college and she was a fun girl . . . her sisters were there for her when she needed them and the alpha gams are strong on campus.

Alpha Omicron Pi – Funny thing about AOPi is that for a few days after I pledged ADPi I was telling people that I was an AOPi, cause I hadn’t learned anything yet. Oh and I like and respect the reason behind why ya’ll don’t have a crest.

Alpha Phi – Ya’ll represent well on GC. “We seek the highest ideal of womanhood” that quote was found on your website and it is similar to a line in the adpicreed.

Alpha Sigma Alpha - agape is wonderful and the phoenix is interesting

Alpha Sigma Tau - It was at the June 8, 1935 meeting of the National Council that the identification of Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority and not Fraternity.

Alpha Xi Delta – quill badge is beautiful and unique – web site is informative to explain what a collegiate and a alumnae can get out of your organization.

Chi Omega - Today, Chi Omega is the largest women's fraternal organization in the world with 300,000 initiates and 170 collegiate chapters (taken from website and I figure that would be something I would be proud of if I were a CHI O.

Delta Delta Delta – come on Tri Delt. I think yall are the most known sorority in the world (even if it is because of Saturday Night Live and Katie Curric) you have a great website and I love all of the water themes in your symbols.

Delta Gamma – Great anchor badge and southern heritage . . . and very good website.

Delta Phi Epsilon - cool logo - and “to be rather then to seem to be” < is a great motto

Delta Zeta – Growing up I was always hearing about DELTA ZETA because they have a chapter at UA in Huntsville. I seems like a strong sorority and I think your pin is beautiful

Gamma Phi Beta – I don’t know much about Gamma Phi Beta except they have a nice website and I like how they explain everything to parents on the site that is a good recruitment tool.

Kappa Alpha Theta - wow Ann Margaret – Nice website but I don’t know much about Thetas except I think my cousin in law is a Theta from Alabama and she is a smart lady and has always been fun.

Kappa Delta – great southern sorority with a wonderful national reputation – I love diamonds and you have a very informative web site.

Kappa Kappa Gamma – there was an owl in our front yard last night and I remembered that Kappa’s mascot was the owl – very good mascot also I like your key badge.

Phi Mu – Proud to be a MACON MAGNOLIA – a phi mu introduced me to my husband I have a ton of friends from college and now that are phi mus. Yall are a great fraternity for women and I am proud to be from the same historical background as ya’ll

Phi Sigma Sigma – something I found interesting was that ya’ll sell a graduation sash on your web site. I would have loved that when I graduated (I mean to wear an ADPi sash) Great WebSite and a unique badge I also love sapphires.

Pi Beta Phi – weren’t ya’ll the first Greek Letter Organization for women? That is something to be proud of. I don’t know much about your fraternity but your arrow badge is beautiful.

Sigma Delta Tau – 1st I love your torch badge - Interesting Jewel Lapis Lazuli - and you have a nice website.

Sigma Kappa - VIOLETS yippee I know ya’ll have a chapter at Auburn and that makes my auburn fan husband happy.

Sigma Sigma Sigma – VIOLET to ya’ll and a great symbol in the sailboat. Nice website I learned a lot

Theta Phi Alpha - unique mascot (penguin) – and your pledge pin with the compass is very interesting – you don’t have a chapter in Alabama so I don’t know much about your organization – but your website is very informative.

Zeta Tau Alpha – ZTA has a chapter at UNA that is very strong and they are definitely leaders at the university – ZTA is a strong national organization with the famous crown as their official symbol – also my mother had breast cancer and I see ZTA all over the place in accordance with the Breast cancer awareness which is something I respect.

Yea I did it!!!! It took a lot of studying and I saw every ones website. That was a great thread. I will enjoy keeping up with what everyone else says about my sorority and other sororities that I am interested in . . . also it was kind of funny I did all of this work and then I couldnt find the thread again so thanks to my adpi gc sister "adpiakron" I was able to show my work.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Chi Omega: The lyre is a wonderful symbol, I wish I knew more beyond its representation as legacy from the musical days of AXO.
Alpha Delta Pi: Your founders were simply amazing and their accomplishments pretty much make what we all have today!
Alpha Epsilon Phi: Great philanthrophy and lillies of the valley are darling.
Alpha Gamma Delta: I heart Squirrels. Really.
Alpha Omicron Pi: I wasn't sure if there was a chapter here in Wisconsin, but I am so glad to see you are installed at UW-River Falls!
Alpha Phi: I think the use of ursa major is beautiful and orginial.
Alpha Sigma Alpha: Yeah for Sarah Ida Shaw! Doesn't she rule?
Alpha Sigma Tau: I like the anchor symbol and the color combo.
Alpha Xi Delta: The quill is so diffrent and is stunning jeweled.
Chi Omega: Way to be the largest, I know many Chi-Os from all over the country and love them all.
Delta Delta Delta: Complete and utter bias. Perfect everything!
Delta Gamma: I admire DG, one of my friends mom is one and she is the classiest woman I know...I also respect the chapter here on my campus, they are awesome.
Delta Phi Epsilon: Being founded at a Law School really is admirable
Delta Zeta: The pink and green is like so hot right now!
Gamma Phi Beta: The hebrew letters on the badge is distinctive.
Kappa Alpha Theta: I will always have love for Theta, I pref here and just love the history.
Kappa Delta: If KD was at my school, I would have seriously been all about joining. I think the natulius and dagger are interesting symbols.
Kappa Kappa Gamma: I think I was a Kappa in my past life. Love it!
Phi Mu: The quadrilfoil? makes for a lovely badge and some of the pop culture associations are great too!
Phi Sigma Sigma: I'm glad I went to the website and learned more about this org. And I heard they are colonizing at UW Milwaukee...yey!
Pi Beta Phi: Another prestigous history, snaps girls.
Sigma Delta Tau: I have a soft spot for SDT, they are underrated at my campus
Sigma Kappa: The new member badge is wicked cool.
Sigma Sigma Sigma: I'm all about triple letters, and the doll thing is just too cute.
Theta Phi Alpha:The best monogram badge
Zeta Tau Alpha: I love all the symbols, from the crown to the colors to the strawberries.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhoenixAzul
How about this...I'll comment on the few that I know and then on the OC sororities.

Alpha Xi Delta- a beautiful pin, a wonderful motto, and a true sisterhood. If I was ever to join a national, I would hope that I could be an Alpha Xi.

Alpha Kappa Alpha (I know, NPHC but whatever)- I have met so many classy AKA's and been taught by so many of them, I have to give them snaps . Also, it seems that the vast majority of women are involved (and heavily so) long after their collegiate career, which is what we'd hope of all alumns.

Delta Gamma- our Greek life advisor and my academic advisor (whom I love to pieces, she's great) are both DG's! I think the pin is distinctive, you can recognize a wearer a mile away.

now on to Otterbein!

Sigma Alpha Tau- these girls work their buts off and put in a ton of community service hours. Not a week goes by where they don't have some sort of walk or project for some philanthropy. Plus the color combos (grn/gold, blk/wht) are very neat.

Theta Nu- classy in every way. I love their house too! I have respect for them for growing their chapter from just 6 members to nearly 60 in less than 5 years. It speaks to the quality and hardwork of their members.

Epsilon Kappa Tau- these girls LOVE them some pink! Which might explain their passion for their philanthropy, breast cancer. If I wasn't a Delta, I would have loved to join EKT. They have a really laid back feel, and they honestly care about their sisters.

Kappa Phi Omega- Huzzah for being the largest. They have an official dance, the highland fling, which they are known for. I love the mascot, the scottie dog, because I want a scot more than anything. If you walk anywhere on campus, you will see at least one Kappa in letters, they're EVERYWHERE.

Tau Epsilon Mu- For being one of the oldest on campus and housed continually in the same house for a long time. TEM'rs are also everywhere. Plus they're neighbors to my sorority. The newspaper editor was a TEMer, and she is really a fantastic writer and person. TEM also frequently pledges srs and jrs along with freshmen, they have such a variety!

Tau Delta- for being the sorority that I love. The second I pass over the chrest, I'm home. These girls accept me, spandex and all. I've had great times with them, and I can only imagine what is ahead. I just passed the one year anniversary of my initiation, and I just smiled the whole day. I love the white rose, the fact that our crest has japanese letters on it, the siamese cat mascot, the wht/blu and red/blk color combos, the NEW philanthropy (Kids in Kamp). I love being a small sorority. I love knowing more than name/hometown/major. But I love that we're growing and recruting progressively larger classes, but with the same quality and uniquely delta women.
(to O my darlin)
"i'm a delta, i'm a delta, i'm a delta till I die, always proud to be a delta with my sisters by my side..."
Old 03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
GreekChat Member

I am still in the process of looking up all 26 NPC groups, but I would like to show my respect for the few GLO's that I know personally.

Alpha Xi Delta: the ladies of Alpha Xi on my campus are so sweet, driven, and accomplished in everything they do.

Alpha Kappa Alpha: I know they are NPHC, but I would like to acknowledge them. I know two AKA's they are about 70 years old and to this day they wear their letters with so much pride. They are also very active in their Alumnae chapters. How can you not appreciate that respect and dedication, it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Chi Omega: My oldest sister is a ChiO, so of course I love them!
I know that they are the largest womens organization, second only to the Girls Scouts. I love the badge! I remember admiring it some 10-12 years ago and still do.

Delta Sigma Theta: I've know a few older and young Deltas and they have always been mannerable and respectful.

Kappa Alpha Theta: I met four of them a couple years ago, and I can describe them in one word, CLASSY.

Zeta Tau Alpha: I love our five-pointed crown! I love seeing it anywhere and everywhere. I love what it stands for and the many things that it has taught me and continues to teach me every day.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
Quote:
Originally posted by honeychile

Chi Omega: I love their Symphony - especially the part about not being popular so much as lovable! Nutbrwnhair has convinced me that not all ChiO's are blonde, too!
Oooooo...I better not mention my highlights, huh?
Old 03-29-2005, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Chi Omega: I love your musical history.
Alpha Delta Pi: I love how they were the first women's secret society giving way to the rest of us.
Alpha Epsilon Phi: I love how you share the lilly of the valley with us and the giraffe is one awsome animal.
ALpha Gamma Delta:I know a lot of AGD's and they are really amazing girls. and the squirrel is an awsome mascot.YAY Syracuse Triad
Alpha Omicron Pi: I like that they can type their name without changing fonts, and how they dont have a crest that is really cool.
Alpha Phi: There is too much i love about them, my love's the ivy, my love's the forget-me-nots, my love's the silver and bordeaux!!
Alpha Sigma Alpha: I love their motto "Aspire, Seek, Attain" it gets right to the point.
Alpha Sigma Tau: I love their local mascot Tigger!!! and how our chapter here has hot dog sales every month.
Alpha Xi Delta: I think its cool how they wrote the panhell creed and that they have the letter Xi in their name.
Chi Omega: I love their mascot the owl and their badge cause it has a skull and bones and i think thats awsome.
Delta Delta Delta: I love yout motto "Let us steadfastly love one another" isnt that what all sororities should be about? and how cool is it that you have the same letter three times.
Delta Gamma: I love how your badge symbolizes the ideals of hope and how you have a flower named after you.
Delta Phi Epsilon: I have a really good freind who is in DPhiE and she helped me find my way to alpha phi.i also love the unicorn.
Delta Zeta: I know some of the sweetest girls in DZ and the turtle is one of the cutest things ever.
Gamma Phi Beta: I love how you made up a new term that everyone uses today and of course that you were founded in Syracuse.
Kappa Alpha Theta: I like how you were the first women's organization to use greek letters.
Kappa Delta: I love how you are a big supporter of the Girl Scouts.
Kappa Kappa Gamma:I love the use of the fleur de lis and the use of the key as the badge.
Phi Mu: Your crest is absolutly beautiful and the Quatrefoil is such a unique symbol.
Phi Sigma Sigma:I love the sapphire and the idea that any woman could join is awsome.
Pi Beta Phi: i admit i love the angels their my favorite mascot and i like how your nickname is pi phi and even your nationals recognize it.
Sigma Delta Tau: I love how one of your colors is cafe au lait and the whole story of Nathan House.
Sigma Kappa: I love their dove and heart as symbols, and the violet is a great flower.
Sigma Sigma Sigma: I think it's really neat that they have a doll collection to remember each chapter installation by.
Theta Phi Alpha: I like how their new member pin has the compass in the middle.
Zeta Tau Alpha: They have strawberries as part of their symbols, and that is great, I don't think I've seen any other sororities with a food as a symbol. That and strawberries are yummy.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by NutBrnHair
Oooooo...I better not mention my highlights, huh?
I'm sure you're a beautiful ChiO with or without your highlights!
Old 06-03-2005, 05:46 PM

I was fortunate enough to go to a school that (at the time) had the biggest greek system in the world, so we had a chapter of almost every GLO on our campus! Many of my comments are based on my personal experiences, so I hope I get things right!

Alpha Chi Omega: As a musician myself, I LOVE the respect for music. They had a gorgeous house on our campus.
Alpha Delta Pi: As an AOII, we were often confused with ADII, and this wasn't helped by the fact that your house was right behind ours! So, we felt kindred with ADIIs!
Alpha Epsilon Phi: Very successful on our campus - some of the friendliest women.
Alpha Gamma Delta: I had 2 good friends at AGD who taught me a lot about rush before I went through. Also, their house had a turret. How cool is that?
Alpha Omicron Pi: I could go on and on, but to start I love that we stuck to Greek ideals regarding crests. Our house at U of I is a historical landmark, and I think we really strove (and still strive I hope) to pledge unique women - no cookie cutters here. Also, our international expansion team is phenomenal.
Alpha Phi: One of my favorite people from high school is an Alpha Phi and that spoke volumes to me.
Alpha Sigma Alpha: They were very small at our campus, and really stood apart from the HUGE sororities in that they were so close with each other. It was very nice to see.
Alpha Sigma Tau: I like the anchor symbol
Alpha Xi Delta: I think they have closed at my campus, but they were awesome suring rush - completely unpretentious and friendly.
Chi Omega: I preffed Chi-O and love everything about them.
Delta Delta Delta: Back in 1987 or 1988 when U2 was HUGE, they came to U of I for a concert and afterwards Bono partied at the DDD house. AWESOME
Delta Gamma: They were our neighbors. Beautiful house. Donna Mills is a DG from U of I.
Delta Phi Epsilon: Founding at a professional school is cool
Delta Zeta: My best friend I ever had is a DZ from Iowa. She had no housing as a freshamn, and after she pledged, DZ let her move right into the house. They were the only group to offer her that option. It was very sweet.
Gamma Phi Beta: Only gamma group! Love that!
Kappa Alpha Theta: I have to respect Theta. They are so consistent around the country.
Kappa Delta: A girl from my rush group went KD and loved it.
Kappa Kappa Gamma: I love Kappa. I preffed Kappa back in 1987 and then my sisters both went Kappa at a different school later. They confirmed what I suspected all along - Kappas rock and they should be VERY proud of their organization. If it is true that you are only as strong as your weakest link, maybe Kappa is the strongest of all because their chapters are so strong.
Phi Mu: I love that they are sort of a "Southern" sorority, because many people think AOII is one too!
Phi Sigma Sigma: Very nice girls at our campus.
Pi Beta Phi: Love the history.
Sigma Delta Tau: The very first rush party I ever attended was at SDT so my first impression of Greek life and housing came from SDT.
Sigma Kappa: Like the new member badge.
Sigma Sigma Sigma: I don't think we had Tri-Sigs at my campus, but I helped AOII colonize at NSU and the Tri-Sigs there were very helpful!
Theta Phi Alpha:Great badge
Zeta Tau Alpha: I like the crown symbol
Old 06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Quote:
[i]

Sigma Delta Tau: I can’t say enough wonderful stuff about this organization! When one of my sisters died tragically in a plane crash, all of the SDT’s wore pink and green ribbons under their (gorgeous) badges as a sign of solidarity. They stopped by our house everyday bringing food, helping us clean and giving us shoulders to cry on. I don’t think Delta Zeta would have made it through that horrible time without SDT’s kindness and generosity. That’s true Panhellenic spirit!

[/B]
I'm proud to be thier sister...how touching and amazing of them

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 06-03-2005, 09:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to flirt5721
Alpha Phi – They have the same mascot as us. That’s cute.
Alpha Chi Omega – They have musical instrument as a pin, nice.
Alpha Epsilon Phi – They have an exotic animal as a mascot, a Giraffe.
Alpha Gamma Delta – They have a squirrel as a mascot. Very unique.
Alpha Omicron Pi – Their flower is so pretty, rose are beautiful.
Alpha Sigma Alpha – They didn’t give up when there was one chapter left. They rebuilt and have a Phoenix for a symbol.
Alpha Sigma Tau – The chapter has the right to choose their own local mascot.
Alpha Xi Delta – I’m one. I can’t say enough about AXiD. I love everything that AXiD has given me since I joined almost 3 years ago. What else do I need to say?
Chi Omega - They are really nice. I have a couple of friends that are ChiO’s. Their Greek Sing “Fairy Tales” presentation was really cute. They like to have fun and willing to help.
Delta Gamma – Just got installed on my campus. Good for them and making our Greek community stronger.
Delta Zeta – They hold the Mr. Greek competition and Turtle Tug on campus. I have some friends the are DZs and they are really fun girls.
Delta Delta Delta – They incorporated ancient Greek mythology into their symbols. I love Greek myths.
Delta Phi Epsilon – They have purple (I love purple) and a unicorn (how cute).
Gamma Phi Beta – I loved their house at U of A. It was so beautiful.
Kappa Delta – They have the rappin’ granny from the Wedding Singer as a member.
Kappa Alpha Theta – Sheryl Crow is one. She’s awesome.
Kappa Kappa Gamma – Their house at U of A is nice. I think their pin is really cute and different.
Phi Mu – They have a really cute collection.
Phi Sigma Sigma – They have the Sphinx as a mascot and I love sapphires.
Pi Beta Phi – On my campus they have great style and like to have fun. The girls are really nice. I have some really good friends that are PiPhi’s.
Sigma Kappa – They have one of my favorite colors, violet (purple).
Sigma Delta Tau – The pin is different and cute.
Sigma Sigma Sigma – Their tradition of the doll collection and what they do with them. That’s really cool.
Theta Phi Alpha – There crest is cool.
Zeta Tau Alpha – The crown is a really cute symbol and their house is cute.

"The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword"
Land of Entrapment has me again
Old 06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

You forgot ADPi.

I hate being left out

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-04-2005, 04:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to flirt5721
Oops. Sorry ADPi I forgot to put you guys.

Alpha Delta Pi - I met some of them at U of A. The girls are really sweet and kind and invited us to their house during a house tour. I also like that ADPi was the first womans group.

"The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword"
Land of Entrapment has me again
Old 06-04-2005, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTDD2002
I have to say, that I am so happy to have stumbled across this topic. It has made my day to read what everyone has said that they like/love about my organization (Alpha Sigma Tau). I have also learned a lot about other organizations. I'm going to go through all of the organization websites later this weekend/week and then add on to it!