GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,203
1 members and 1,202 guests
Cookiez17

Old 05-21-2007, 02:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
My ex... who I should mention WON"T GO AWAY... was into wearing corsetts and panties. I didn't really believed him and thought the corsett he showed me was an ex girlfriends or something. Then I saw him wearing the panties one night.... it was over soon after. Also after that incident I found out how messed up in the head he was.

KLTC
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-21-2007, 02:49 AM
GreekChat Member

ccutoff I think you might be gay and you just don't know it yet.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
well youre already cool in my book for that pun, intentional or not. +2 bonus points.

hmm, seriously... whatever floats your boat. it would weird me out a little. ok a lot. and then chances are your bras are going to be prettier than mine... i can't risk you upstaging me in the bedroom now...

and yeah, if the random lady on the shuttle bus figured you out (i mean, you can see bra outlines under many fabrics) then im sure others know about it...

lastly, i dont think women enjoy wearing bras. i mean i dont anyway... so go ahead and enjoy it for me!
I am baffled how I got found out on the bus, because before I leave I make sure what positions/poses to avoid so there is no bra outline projection through my shirt.. I try not to draw attention to myself. I guess I must have gotten careless for a split second and she happened to glance at the perfect time, or maybe it was just the lighting on my back. Don't know, but before I go out I always make sure the potential for bra outline projection through my back is as small as it can get. But you are right, maybe others have seen it but just ignored it or not said anything, or didn't let me know. That lady was the only person who has ever let me know about it, and it was a positive experience, much less dreadful than I ever thought getting caught wearing a bra would be. It kind of makes me want to get caught wearing one even more just to get more reactions and such, but I will play it safe for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
Don't feel bad, I've packed with rolled up socks.

Oh yeah, I was only like four years old. That type of behavior is somewhat normal at that age. As for you, I think you should reveal this to your teammates when you share hotel beds at your next away game...see what happens!
I think telling my team mates would not be such a great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Choppy View Post
Lurker finally posting here...

Not quite sure why some of you are surprised or shocked at ccutoff.

Me and some friends applied at Victoria's Secret as a joke one day, and we happened to get hired. We took the job since it was a great part time job(stock associate) and what guy wouldn't want to work there? We did stocking, however, we weren't allowed on the sales floor unless we were needed or if it wasn't busy, since they thought we would make the customers uncomfortable. It was a great summer job and I am going to try to work there part time again this summer. I had the best co-workers and managers, who were all young(25 or younger) and attractive as well.

Anyway, believe it or not, half of our customers were men. Naturally you think they'd shop for their wives/girlfriends/etc., but I would say 1 in every 8 male customers were openly shopping for themselves. And many of these guys shopping for themselves were normal, not fat and no man tits heterosexual men like ccutoff. These male shoppers would try on bras in the fitting room(some stayed in there up to an hour), get fitted for bra size, etc. It was funny to hear our female sales associtates tell me and my friends stories of the men who shop for themselves. The only difference between ccutoff and these men were that I don't recall any of the male shoppers that were ccutoff's age, all the male shoppers I recall were at least high 20s, lower 30s. Most of the male shoppers were above the age of 35.

Anyway, to ccutoff, though I do think its a bit weird and not quite sure what you and others see in it, do what you want. Women can wear mens clothes whenever they want, why can't men wear womens clothes? It's his life.

-Andrew

P.S. yes I have tried wearing a bra but only when me and my friends were dicking around in the back room when we were bored working at VS. I didn't really see what was so great about it but to each person his own.
I don't know if I could ever try on bras at the store or browse... when I buy my bras I know exactly what I am getting so I am in and out in a timely fashion. The hard part for me is just stepping into the store, its very hard for me to do. Once I am in the store I am fine but just getting in the store is hard. I'll walk by the store 4-5 times before going in. I have researched the whole "men wearing bras" aspect on the internet.. and you are right, most of the people on the internet who admit that they like wearing bras are not only over the age of 35(more like 40s-50s) but also all out cross-dressers whose online screen names are female names. It freaks me out, that is the problem with my bra wearing - I don't want to be classified with those freaks. I haven't found many subtle bra wearers over the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan314 View Post
I hate wearing bras - the only reason I do is b/c it would be very inappropriate for me to go in public without one. When I'm at home (unless I'm expecting company to stop by), one of the first things I do is take the bra off.

The thing that confuses me about why you might enjoy wearing a bra doesn't have so much to do with your gender, as it does why a person who didn't need to wear a bra would bother.
I just got curious one day with a bra that was left at my friend's house after a party, and fell in love I guess. I don't see how women hate it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Nope, I have a girlfriend and all that! I am definatley NOT gay! If I were to tell anyone I knew about my bra wearing it would be my girlfriend. My family would not understand at all, my friends would think I am gay. But for some reason I think it would turn my girlfriend on? I've read stories on the internet about girlfriends/wives who use bras as a mean of controlling their significant other. Trust me.. I am a normal 20 year old guy. If you would see me in person, you would never suspect me as a person who would have a bra wearing hobby.

Last edited by ccutoff; 05-21-2007 at 03:06 AM.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
umm can someone PM me so i can get in on the DITY? i want to e-lol.
Yeah, what's DITY?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:08 AM
GreekChat Member

ccutoff seriously, this isn't normal. I mean think about what you're saying. You wear a bra! A bra!

You say you have a girlfriend, so like I said, you may be gay and you just don't know it yet.

Can your basesball player buddies see the bra sticking out through your jersey? How are you able to hide this?

What is this world coming to? Guys wearing panties, bras, g strings ect ect. That's sick.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
ccutoff seriously, this isn't normal. I mean think about what you're saying. You wear a bra! A bra!

You say you have a girlfriend, so like I said, you may be gay and you just don't know it yet.

Can your basesball player buddies see the bra sticking out through your jersey? How are you able to hide this?

What is this world coming to? Guys wearing panties, bras, g strings ect ect. That's sick.
I never wear my bras to practice or games.

I don't wear anything other than bras. No panties, thongs, g-strings, nothing.

I am not gay. Wearing a bra is just something that I enjoy. Can't tell you exactly why, but I do.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutoff View Post
I never wear my bras to practice or games.

I don't wear anything other than bras. No panties, thongs, g-strings, nothing.

I am not gay. Wearing a bra is just something that I enjoy. Can't tell you exactly why, but I do.
OMG! I can't stop laughing at this whole thing.

o.k. Where do you wear the bras?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
OMG! I can't stop laughing at this whole thing.

o.k. Where do you wear the bras?
Just about everywhere except practice, games, and while I am sleeping.

Typical daily routine:
-Wake up, shower, etc., put on clothes + bra
-Go wherever with my bra on, that could be class, a store, etc.
-If I have practice/game, take off my bra before leaving for practice/game
-When I get back from practice/game, put it back on
-Go wherever with my bra on, which could be a store, movies, restraunt, etc.
-Won't take if off until I go to bed

Places I won't wear bras:
Practice
Games
Beach/Swimming Pool(duh)
Doctor's Office
Church
When I am with my family/relatives/girlfriend and I know I get hugged

I wear my bras everywhere else though.

I have worn a bra every day since January 3, 2006(when I first bought my bras). I would say that if I sleep 8 hours per day, that leaves 16 hours I am awake. I have a bra on roughly 14 of those 16 hours on average. Some days I don't take it off at all.

Hope this helped If you have any other questions just ask

P.S. I want more opinions/reactions if you were to catch a guy like me wearing a bra!
Old 05-21-2007, 04:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan314 View Post
I hate wearing bras - the only reason I do is b/c it would be very inappropriate for me to go in public without one. When I'm at home (unless I'm expecting company to stop by), one of the first things I do is take the bra off.
Too much information.

Quote:
But for some reason I think it would turn my girlfriend on? I've read stories on the internet about girlfriends/wives who use bras as a mean of controlling their significant other.
If you ONLY wear a bra in the bedroom, that MAY make some sense, I could see how that can be considered as an act of submission.

Quote:
While this is definately abnormal, I wouldn't call it sick. Now, if he wore an 80 year old woman's "bloomers" or wore an 8 year old boy's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle briefs, THAT would be sick.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Just about everywhere except practice, games, and while I am sleeping.

Typical daily routine:
-Wake up, shower, etc., put on clothes + bra
-Go wherever with my bra on, that could be class, a store, etc.
-If I have practice/game, take off my bra before leaving for practice/game
-When I get back from practice/game, put it back on
-Go wherever with my bra on, which could be a store, movies, restraunt, etc.
-Won't take if off until I go to bed

Places I won't wear bras:
Practice
Games
Beach/Swimming Pool(duh)
Doctor's Office
Church
When I am with my family/relatives/girlfriend and I know I get hugged

I wear my bras everywhere else though.

I have worn a bra every day since January 3, 2006(when I first bought my bras). I would say that if I sleep 8 hours per day, that leaves 16 hours I am awake. I have a bra on roughly 14 of those 16 hours on average. Some days I don't take it off at all.

Hope this helped If you have any other questions just ask

P.S. I want more opinions/reactions if you were to catch a guy like me wearing a bra!
ccutoff, just so you know I'm not making fun of you when I laugh, but right now I am laughing so hard I'm crying. I'm just laughing at this whole thing, not at you, but your routine.

Are you someone else, or are you really you? Is this a joke?

I have some more questions for ya.

Are you wearing a bra right now?

When you do wear a bra, do people look at you funny?
Old 05-21-2007, 04:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Dionysus you just made me laugh harder at the Ninja Turtle underwear.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
ccutoff, just so you know I'm not making fun of you when I laugh, but right now I am laughing so hard I'm crying. I'm just laughing at this whole thing, not at you, but your routine.

Are you someone else, or are you really you? Is this a joke?

I have some more questions for ya.

Are you wearing a bra right now?

When you do wear a bra, do people look at you funny?
It's not a joke. I decided to post this here because of the large forum userbase.

I just woke up, and I am still in bed with my laptop. No I do not have a bra on right now but once I get out of bed, shower and get dressed I will.

Well, like I said, I have only been "caught" wearing a bra by one person. I may have been caught by more, but this lady was the only one who let me know she caught me. I was on a shuttle bus and she somehow saw that I had a bra on, how I don't know. I must have gotten careless. Anyway, when I got off, she approached me and smiled at me, and then whispered "I think thats great". She was about my age, and it wasn't too bad. No funny looks. But she is the only one I know who has caught me. Perhaps others have but just ignored it. I don't know.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlethiaSi
Quote:
Kind of weird for my first post here, but I'm gonna start by saying
-I am not gay
-I am not a cross-dresser
-I don't have man-tits
-I am not fat(6 feet 175lbs)
-I am not a transvestite
-I am not a pervert
-I am 20 years old and play baseball for my university

Just thought it would be nice to get this off my chest. I am a guy who just enjoys wearing bras. I just like how they feel, the styles and all that. I have been wearing bras just about every day for about 8 months now. Except when I am at practice, games and sleeping, I have a bra on. I own 7 bras(all from Victoria's Secret ) and my favorite is definatley the Very Sexy Push Up. I have 2 of those. I wore them in the winter under lots of layers, but now summer is coming and I have to be careful wearing bras under less layers of clothes. It's tricky to not be found out, and I have only been found out once. That was on a shuttle, and the young 20 year old woman who caught me had a keen eye and smiled at me, and whispered "I think thats great honestly." I don't know how she found out though, she must have hawk eyes. I don't wear any other womens clothes(no panties, etc.) just bras. No one except that random lady from the shuttle knows about my bra wearing.

I have never told anyone about this, and was just wondering what you all thought. I'm not gay, I just enjoy it.

For the guys: Do you think its gay? Have you ever tried it? If you saw another guy wearing a bra would you do anything about it? Be honest!

For the girls: What do you think? What would your reaction be if you caught a guy wearing a bra? Would you do/say anything or ignore it? Do you like wearing bras? Do you know any guys who do this? Be honest! Don't care how bad you knock me down, I want the cold hard truth!

Thanks in advance

P.S. I have enough chest muscle/tissue to easily fit into a 36A, and can ocassionally fill a 36B depending on style.
hm... well I am big on doing whatever you want, regardless of what others think as long as you aren't hurting anyone (well... without their consent) so.... My first reaction (being honest here...) is one of shock, however, i've thought about it, and I agree with the woman on the bus....

Gender identity is something that is often confused with that of your genetically based sex (that of male/female) and society dictates how we are supposed to behave when we are of either sex. However, in the case of the transgendered, homo or bi-sexual, these lines are blurry, as they are in this situation. if you enjoy this behavior, then i say you do what you want, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders but perhaps it is not only the wearing of the bra- but the secrecy of it... does that make any sense?
you mentioned in another post that you wanted to tell others, but feared their reaction. I would investigate this further if you want to understand this behavior...
we can talk about it more if you'd like
-Maggie
Old 05-21-2007, 09:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Quote:
Seriously. Grow up. Take a psychology class.

Quote:
I just got curious one day with a bra that was left at my friend's house after a party, and fell in love I guess. I don't see how women hate it...
Well, it may be comfortable for you, but the only way I can compare a woman wearing a bra to a male is.... think about how you'd feel if you had to constrict your marbles in an underwire, sometimes with different push up methods, all day long. It's the fact that bras are holding two things (sometimes heavy, depending on size) connected to your body all day long. I'm thinking it'd be similar to your marbles being constricted like that all day. They just wana hang.

And I agree.... DITY???

KLTC
Old 05-21-2007, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlethiaSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM_Mama00 View Post
Seriously. Grow up. Take a psychology class.
I'm sorry CG I agree with her here, I know that it is unconventional but there isn't anything wrong with it.