GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,288
2 members and 2,286 guests
Low D Flat

Old 06-04-2014, 08:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Somehow I missed posting here... I live east of Cincinnati and attended Northern Ky University (just across the Ohio border). I' m so proud to be a Theta Phi Alpha. We have several chapters in Ohio: University of Cincinnati, Cleveland State, Franciscan Un Stubenville, Muskingum, Dayton, Wright State, Ashland & our colony at Marietta. Maybe we will someday get our Xavier University chapter back!

"Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring"

Sisters Together Forever...

Last edited by shellylou; 06-04-2014 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Kentucky is Ky not Kyle...darn spell checker!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellylou View Post
Somehow I missed posting here... I live east of Cincinnati and attended Northern Kyle University (just across the Ohio border). I' m so proud to be a Theta Phi Alpha. We have several chapters in Ohio: University of Cincinnati, Cleveland State, Franciscan Un Stubenville, Muskingum, Dayton, Wright State, Ashland & our colony at Marietta. Maybe we will someday get our Xavier University chapter back!
Nice to meet you

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellylou View Post
Somehow I missed posting here... I live east of Cincinnati and attended Northern Ky University (just across the Ohio border). I' m so proud to be a Theta Phi Alpha. We have several chapters in Ohio: University of Cincinnati, Cleveland State, Franciscan Un Stubenville, Muskingum, Dayton, Wright State, Ashland & our colony at Marietta. Maybe we will someday get our Xavier University chapter back!
Hi, sister!!
Make sure you introduce yourself in the Theta Phi forum :-)

Θ Φ Α

Old 04-02-2015, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

O-HI-O!

Yea! I just found this post :-) I live in one of the "Heights" cities surrounding Cleveland, and although I will forever be a Spartan from Michigan State University (Go Green! Go White!), my heart has always belonged to Northeast Ohio.

I grew up in Solon, but my family lived in Grand Blanc, Michigan for several years. In-state tuition made the "which school?" decision quite easy. The night I pledged Delta Delta Delta's now-closed Phi Gamma chapter, I met my Sigma Phi Epsilon husband. After college, work took me to Ft. Wright, Kentucky where I was an advisor to the Zeta chapter of Tri Delta at University of Cincinnati. Several years ago, work brought me home to Northeast Ohio, and I hope to always live here! I'm very involved with my Tri Delta alumnae chapter and the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.

I would love to have a Tri Delta collegiate chapter nearby, especially since there are now four NPC campuses in the area (Cleveland State University, John Carroll University, Baldwin Wallace University, and Case Western Reserve University). Kent State University and University of Akron are also NPC campuses that are less than an hour away. Alas, the closest Tri Delta collegiate chapters are about two hours away. In all, there are currently six active collegiate chapters of Tri Delta in Ohio - University of Toledo, University of Cincinnati, The Ohio State University, Ohio Wesleyan University, Denison University, and University of Miami (Ohio).

On a separate note - Congratulations to all the new Delta Zetas at Cleveland State University!

Go Indians!
-Jen

http://trideltacleveland.org/
http://www.clevelandpanhellenic.org/
Old 04-03-2015, 07:22 AM

It's official. I'm no longer a Greek in Ohio. Now I'm a Greek in Wisconsin, of all places!
Old 04-03-2015, 12:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to squirrely girl
I'm in Cincinnati
A GD
Old 04-14-2015, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm in Columbus! Just moved here.

Was saddened to hear from the KD alumna chapter that they have no more events until the fall.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Bumping this up to see who's still here!!!!!
Old 12-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Still in Wisconsin, wishing we were back in Ohio or pretty much anywhere else.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOX81 View Post
Bumping this up to see who's still here!!!!!
It has been 10 years since my original post. Still in Ohio but in a different city. After 17 years in the Cleveland area, I moved back to Mansfield almost 3 years ago when I retired early.
Still involved with collegiate chapters but not as much on the national level.
Old 12-13-2020, 12:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzgirl View Post
It has been 10 years since my original post. Still in Ohio but in a different city. After 17 years in the Cleveland area, I moved back to Mansfield almost 3 years ago when I retired early.
Still involved with collegiate chapters but not as much on the national level.
I'm about 35 minutes from Mansfield. I'm right up 42 or 71 in Lodi.