GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,392
2 members and 2,390 guests
Phrozen Sands

Old 01-01-2003, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Happy New Year!!!

I just wanted to wish my sisters a Happy New Year!! Even though we are all spread across the country and Canada and most of us have never met, we all share a special bond with one another so it's only right that these words should be expressed. I sincerely wish each and every one of you ladies the best that 2003 has to bring to you and your chapters. I had the pleasure of spending my New Year's Eve with some of my most favorite sisters, several which are not from my chapter! Just goes to show that we were all sisters by chance, but friends by choice. I love reading everyone's posts, and I love knowing that we are all united under the same principles. Much love goes out to you ladies. Keep your heads high, and keep reaching for the stars (okay, so I stole that line from Star Search-but it works!). Have a great year in 2003. I know that I will

Phi Sig love and mine,

Jadey
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-01-2003, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to phisigduchesscv
Happy New Year

I too want to wish all my Phi Sig sisters a Happy New Year. It's been great getting to share and exchange ideas with all of you. Just hope that we can all meet up sometime soon. Heck we should all start trying to plan to go to LTS this year, it will be in New Brunswick, NJ just not sure of the date but we could probably contact CO to find out. In the meantime anyone coming out to Los Angeles I know SapphireSphinx and I would love to hook up with all of you.

Anyway Happy New Year to all of you and hope 2003 turns out to be a fantastic year for all of you and for Phi Sigma Sigma.

Phi Sig Love and Mine,

Carolyn

IG - CKA
Vice Archon - So. LA County Alumnae Chapter
Old 12-31-2003, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Bringing back an old thread to wish everyone a safe and happy 2004!!! Have fun, enjoy yourselves, but be careful when it comes to going home. May the new year be filled with happiness and fun times for everyone and their families!
Old 01-06-2004, 05:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Dulzzinea
Feliz Ano Nuevooo..!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful new year and that you may accomplish all your goals!

Love you all!

Dulzzy