GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,470
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, KetoXP
» Online Users: 2,184
0 members and 2,184 guests
No Members online

Old 03-31-2009, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
Can someone answer this for me? Some girl who's about 3 levels below keeps on slapping me. I want to attack her, but obviously they won't let me because doing so would make me a bully. Can people from levels below and above you keep on slapping you like that?
Slap back! The only reason she's slapping you is because she's a punk and that's the only way she can get points out of you. LOL

I swear some people take this game way too seriously! I had one girl slap me like 5 times for no damn reason.

I don't think you can "block" her slaps. But someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Can someone answer this for me? Some girl who's about 3 levels below keeps on slapping me. I want to attack her, but obviously they won't let me because doing so would make me a bully. Can people from levels below and above you keep on slapping you like that?
Yeah anyone can slap. So you can slap her back. She's probably slapping because she knows she'll probably lose if she attacks you, so slapping does nothing to her (except lose stamina) and just makes you lose confidence.

You really can't do anything to stop her, except maybe ask her to. I was once slapped over 20 times by the same girl within like 5 minutes, for no reason.

You can also create a new character (although you won't be able to switch back to your old character for 60 minutes).

OTW--do you play on facebook or myspace?
Old 03-31-2009, 05:34 PM
GreekChat Member

who knows she (or he) mayb slapping you because you attacked someone n there house. i have ran into that problem a couple of times. some people take the game WAY to seriously. my bf was having problems with some guy last week who had almost his whole house either attacking or slapping her. b4 it was over me, her, & her sister ended up on the burn list. it was crazy!

i also need more sisters in my house on both facebook & myspace!!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
Yeah anyone can slap. So you can slap her back. She's probably slapping because she knows she'll probably lose if she attacks you, so slapping does nothing to her (except lose stamina) and just makes you lose confidence.

You really can't do anything to stop her, except maybe ask her to. I was once slapped over 20 times by the same girl within like 5 minutes, for no reason.

You can also create a new character (although you won't be able to switch back to your old character for 60 minutes).

OTW--do you play on facebook or myspace?
I'm on Facebook, Level 27. I just started playing on Saturday and I'm addicted.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm on Facebook, Level 27. I just started playing on Saturday and I'm addicted.
If you need more people in your house, you can add me. I haven't played in a while (on facebook) cause I only have 3 people in my house, sadness
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

I collected my first Burn List bounty... I beat her even though she was a few levels above me!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas*princess View Post
I collected my first Burn List bounty... I beat her even though she was a few levels above me!
I love it when that happens.

I just destroyed victim #18!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

BWAHAHAHA! How great is this game.

ETA: except that the game just changed the number of friends you need to host the stage production. It was 4 friends, like ten minutes ago because I just hosted one. When I went back a minute ago it now requires 7. WHAT!? C'mon. I'm never going to keep up if the numbers keep increasing. So I need two more friends. Anyone want to add a super fun real life SigKap to your house?

Last edited by UofISigKap; 03-31-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Stupid change!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofISigKap View Post
BWAHAHAHA! How great is this game.

ETA: except that the game just changed the number of friends you need to host the stage production. It was 4 friends, like ten minutes ago because I just hosted one. When I went back a minute ago it now requires 7. WHAT!? C'mon. I'm never going to keep up if the numbers keep increasing. So I need two more friends. Anyone want to add a super fun real life SigKap to your house?
If that is the one that you need the 3 hairstyles (i dont ever remember the names of each event) then it does change the # required. It goes in incriments of 3. It sucks when it goes above the number of people u have in your house

ETA: I love the burn list, you can lose the fight & still get the gratitude. I lost a burn list fight once, but still terminally depressed the girl & got over 1 million in gratitude!! lol
Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 PM
GreekChat Member

I play on fb. PM me for my email if you want to be SL friends you can then delete me from fb, im okay with that haha
Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
If you need more people in your house, you can add me. I haven't played in a while (on facebook) cause I only have 3 people in my house, sadness
I'll echo that. I am level 11 on FB. I just started playing last night and I don't have a house!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Add me! I need more people! I'm a level 18 but working hard to get to 20 before I go to sleep.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Quote:
Hahaha...ok so i'm a loser!

I joined one of those Sorority Life "sororities." haha. Now I have over 300 people in my house! lol. It actually isn't that bad, and it takes my mind off of being unemployed! lol
I'm on level 35 on FB. How did you join one of the sororities? I need sisters!

KLTC
Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 AM
GreekChat Member

The medal for winning fights?

I've noticed some girls have a medal for winning 5 fights... why didn't I get that? I have way more than that! boo!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas*princess View Post
I've noticed some girls have a medal for winning 5 fights... why didn't I get that? I have way more than that! boo!
I was thinking that too...

For some reason I got my medal when I made 5 people terminally depressed.