GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,490
0 members and 2,490 guests
No Members online

Old 10-02-2003, 11:56 AM
Banned

Unhappy Mid 20's crisis

Quote:
Originally posted by Jill1228
BREED

That word is one that has come up over and over again in my circle of friends. I don't know why, for some reason it doesn't sound good, but all of us are starting to settle down. When we think and look for the chicks we want in our lives, all of us think about girls in the sense of breeding purposes. Seriously. None of us are involved with a girl under 6 foot. The majority of my close friends are atheletes either on the professional or collegiate level. Every time we go out together and we see girls, we either label them as breeders or non-breeders. All of us are thinking in terms of NFL players one day, even with the atheletic ability of a few of my friends all of us should pop out a few future MVPs, given our genes. I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks like this or if my friends and I are just demented in some way. Within the past 6 months it's become bad, I won't even have sex with a girl anymore unless she's at least 5'10. There are two girls in this world I would have my children with, neither of them live anywhere close to me at the moment. One lives about 13 hours away now and the other, she lives an ocean and a sea away from me. I told myself after my last GF, no more relationships until I get my sh!t together and get ready to settle down. The problem is, I don't want any other chick than either of them. And at the moment, until the last week of December and 1st week of january....I can't be with either. Now that leads into my next issue, the sex.

I don't know about myself these days. It seems like the older I get the less interested I am in intercourse and I often find myself craving head over the other. I remember being 12 yrs old and telling myself I'm never gonna get tired of fuggin. I said I was not going to be that guy that quit having sex with his wife one day when he hits the mid-life ordeal. But with each passing week, I find myself less and less interested in banging chicks constantly. There have been times where I didn't even want to really have sex with the girl, but I did it just to prove something to myself....though I don't know what it was I was trying to prove. It sounds gay, but I actually don't want to have sex anymore with a girl unless it's somebody I really like and care for or I could see myself having kids with. That makes things complicated when I go out with my friends. We all go out with the intention of picking up girls, still the college mentality, and bringing them back to one of our apartments for a party later on. But these days I find myself wanting to just get tanked with my friends than searchin for chicks. There have been a few occasions where we would meet a group of ladies and everything was going well between everyone. There's a good vibe everywhere. Next thing I know, I'm purposely getting really tanked inorder to drive this chick away from me. Either I scare them from being so loud after I hit a certain number of drinks, or I say something really fugged up to them like "You're not a breeder". I guess by doing stuff like that I am just trying to prevent an even stickier situation arising later on should she come home with me. We're all human, give any of us enough alcohol and we'll bring somebody back to the crib. I just feel really wierd and unmotivated when my boys call me up 3 nights a week wanting to go out and pick up some a$$, not including the weekends. They all know I'm in love with these two chicks....but for some reason i think I'm starting to understand that if you really are in love with someone, you don't bang other girls on the side. On the other hand, at the moment, both of the girls i'm in love with live a good distance between us. One would think that would lead me to not having sex, but it doesn't. Sometimes I just have sex with girls inorder for my friends not to think I'm gay for only wanting to be with either of those girls. It sounds shady, but none of you understand what kind of crowd we are. Literally, we're a bunch of bad asses. Guys in the club or the bar see us and step out of our way. And none of us are scared to knock somebody out. We've all been to jail, some of us more than once.

I guess I'm wanting to know if this is normal for men at my age. Are there any older men on this board that can relate to what I'm going through? I guess you'd have to be over 25 inorder to relate. Help? Any women out there around the same age have boyfriends/husbands that are going through the same thing or have went thorugh it? I feel like I can't talk to my dad about this type of stuff. I feel like we have a really formal relationship at times, I just can't see the two of us talking about something like this. I could see my mom and I, but she's not a man. She doesn't know what I'm going through. The guy who is my Big is 28, but he's definitely not someone I should be taking advice from.

Feel free to PM me if any of you want.

*edited inorder to take out the questionable offensive stuff*

Last edited by cashmoney; 10-02-2003 at 05:28 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-02-2003, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
*speechless*
Old 10-02-2003, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PiEp299
Too Much Info!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:18 PM
GreekChat Member

whoa, that is one heavy load to carry. anyway, as far as only enjoying sex with tall women- that is something that you need to handle. we cant tell you who you are supposed to be having sex with. that is something that only you decide. you said that you want to be with tall women. well do you want to ever enjoy sex with the smaller women? it could be just a psychological thing. dont feel like you've done anything wrong. as far as the rest of your crisis goes, i will let the males take care of that for you.

hope things work out for you.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
OK, your original post was so long I quit reading after the middle of the first paragraph, but I think I have your answer: Forget women, and get into horses. Your discerning eye for breeding potential is bank, and you really need to capitalize on that in an area that makes sense.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
1. Stop drinking
2. Stop going to the clubs
3. Decide which of the two women you love more
4. Build a relationship with her
5. Good luck!
Old 10-02-2003, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cream
1. Stop drinking
2. Stop going to the clubs
3. Decide which of the two women you love more
4. Build a relationship with her
5. Good luck!

My drinking has been cut down by 1/2 of what it was a year ago. And now I'm having these thoughts. I'm wondering if drinking and going to clubs all the time was actually better, back then I didn't really care if the girls were tall or short. And thats not ment to sound like I didn't have standards!
Old 10-02-2003, 08:21 PM
Banned

Welcome to the club, Shopgirl. I imagine there are more on here but few will speak up.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to winnieb
Wow--- that is quite a problem(s) going on!

Here is my take on your situation---

You don't love the two woman, who live so far away. The sound great and desirable becasue they are unattainable--too far away. You are dwelling on them because you don't have to deal with them.

When looking for a woman to reporduce with, look at her characteristics---is she giving, kind, smart, humorous? Would she make a good mother--- who cares if the woman is tall. Her height does nothing for your kids, except make them tall. Look for a woman with a brain, most of your children's intelligence is passed from the mother.

And sweetheart if you cannot get your rocks off at 25, don't blame it on the girls height, seek professional help!!!!

-wendi
Old 10-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Hootie

I dunno....I'm still worrying about what I want to do with my life, what career path I want to take in a few months, if I'm going to stay here or move, or how I'm going to pay off my current debt to buy a car. That's more of a crisis to me...but to each their own

Girl, I quit worrying about that crapp a long time ago. I'm not in debt. I don't believe in buying something if I don't have the money for it, that is unless of course it is something like a car, boat or house. I've found it doesnt do any good to worry myself with what career path I'm going to take. Our situations are probably much different, I don't have to worry about those things in a sense.