GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,140
0 members and 2,140 guests
No Members online

Old 07-26-2011, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriana View Post
You are just a firecracker today AzTheta! Between this and the rec letters thread, I'm thoroughly amused
OMG, OMG, did I take my Concerta? Apparently NOT! That's IT, I'm stepping away from the keyboard, now! Althea, get on with your story, I promise I'll not come back again.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-26-2011, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTheta View Post
OMG, OMG, did I take my Concerta? Apparently NOT! That's IT, I'm stepping away from the keyboard, now! Althea, get on with your story, I promise I'll not come back again.
I'm really sorry! I'm almost done - I keep rambling and rambling, and it's getting really long. I'm on the last house now. I think I seriously need to learn how to be concise.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry for the double post, but I've fixed the post I accidentally submitted too early and I'm moving on to the next part of the story now!

EDIT: ...and by "now" apparently I mean "after I go pick up food to make dinner with," because a quick look at the pantry has told me that we're running dangerously low on pasta. This is not okay. Anyway, I've rambled a lot, but please feel free to post or PM any questions or concerns you have with this and I'll do my best to clear things up. I understand that some of you may have your doubts about whether or not this is real - I've been lurking, and I've seen a lot of fake recruitment stories. By now, I'd be kind of concerned if you were just accepting everything I had to say at face value.

Anyway, I'm off to go get food. See you later!

Last edited by Althea; 07-26-2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: had to go
Old 07-29-2011, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope you can finish this soon! I want to know how things turned out
Old 08-24-2011, 03:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not an aficionado of the recruitment thread, but I'm so amused, or maybe bemused, by this thread whose OP registered to post her "story" in excruciating detail and then totally forgot about it, unless by getting pasta for dinner she is planting wheat, which she will later harvest and mill into flour, and also raising chickens for the eggs.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellfish View Post
I'm not an aficionado of the recruitment thread, but I'm so amused, or maybe bemused, by this thread whose OP registered to post her "story" in excruciating detail and then totally forgot about it, unless by getting pasta for dinner she is planting wheat, which she will later harvest and mill into flour, and also raising chickens for the eggs.
That really takes organic pasta to a new level.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellfish View Post
Aren't you going to feel stupid, though, when that turns out to be true! Oh ye of little faith
Old 08-24-2011, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I want her to come back soon for two reasons. 1) So the time I have already invested in this story won't be a complete waste, and 2) The longer she is away the more there will be to catch us up on in her next post.