GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 841
1 members and 840 guests
babobygooglet93

Old 10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Legacy

My mother was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma (Delta Iota) at Louisiana State university she pledged in 1945 or 1946. My Grandmother joined while she was an undergraduate at the Univerity of Arkansas (Gamma Nu) in 1925. I graduated from Stephens College in Columbia Missouri. Stephens College as some of you may know is an all girls school and until very recently did not have any NPC chapters on campus. While I did enjoy my years at Stephens I do wish I attended a school where I could have joined KKG. I recall very how my mother and grandmother spoke so lovingly of the girls that were thier friends and sisters throught thier lives. My mother and grandmother recently passed away and I would like very much to honor thier memory by joining the sorority that ment so very much to them. It would mean a lot to me if I could honor them and thier legacy as a member of KKG. I have to ask what options are available to me now? Is Alumni Initation(AI) a possiblity? I am older than the average sister by at a decade or so, would rushing a sorority while attending graduate school be wise or even possible? I wish I had taken the time to do this when they were alive. I am now hopeful that it is still a possibility. Please feel free to answer here or to PM. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I pm'd you.