GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,465
4 members and 2,461 guests
davidsholzeo679, JayhawkAOII, LaneSig, TLLK

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 AM
GreekChat Member

What went wrong with your wedding?

I thought this could be a fun thread because we all know that no matter how much you plan and spend, something won't go exactly how you planned it!

Here's mine, from my second wedding:

Everything was planned, dress was ordered, photographer, DJ, caterer, location, church! It was all done. I decided to use a florist who was very close to my home. It was about a month before the wedding and I drive past the strip mall where the florist is and I noticed that the windows are blank and the place looks empty! I pull into the parking lot and read a note on the door that says they went out of business!!!! They had my deposit! They didn't call me or anything! I was in a panic. I dashed home and called the number on the receipt I had. They reassured me that they would still do my flowers and would bring them to that shop when I needed to pick them up ,etc. I was quite nervous about it the whole time though. It worked out find, but they sure gave me a big scare!