GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,186
2 members and 2,184 guests
John, Low D Flat

Old 04-23-2011, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Most left me weeping for the educational system, but then there's Mr. "I think I'm deep"
Does this make it better or worse?

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-23-2011, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Does this make it better or worse?

So, he ripped off xkcd (I had a nagging feeling it was familiar) and Then.... ugh no just no.
Double Fail.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You accidentally slept with her. Stop being dumb.
It wasn't even like that. I said they were having issues. I wouldn't have hit it if I knew she was going to stay with him, so I just let things happen.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
No, I'm sure the use of a totally acceptable abbreviation is far more grevious an offense than accidentally screwing a brother's girlfriend. I still call his membership unlikely at best based on the original thread So mostly he's insulting someone else's frat.
Why do yall think I'm perpin? I am a Nupe, on the real. I wouldn't come on a greek message board and lie about being greek. For real.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
It wasn't even like that. I said they were having issues. I wouldn't have hit it if I knew she was going to stay with him, so I just let things happen.
Lol. Even if you're for real you're such a liar.

Go find another forum to jerk off in. Or learn to keep your story straight next time. (She was gonna leave him, no she wasn't, we hid it, he already knew, the baby's mine, his, hers, an alien who voted me into Kappa except they didn't because THEY FOUND OUT.)

It's ok, trolling takes practice. Failing doesn't.

Keep your penis in your pants next time. Oh and wear a condom, dumbass.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
Why do yall think I'm perpin? I am a Nupe, on the real. I wouldn't come on a greek message board and lie about being greek. For real.
Read the thread your damn self and take a guess.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Read the thread your damn self and take a guess.
I already said I posted it the way I did because I didn't know who was posting on here.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

After telling a guy that we just don't have the right chemistry but he's pretty awesome and I hope he finds what he's looking for, the response was a deeply heartfelt, "Your too stuck up for me. Thanks for ruining my Saturday."

Though this one looks promising:

Quote:
New experiences are on top of my list, "lifes tooo short you have to live it to fulliest"
Everyone, be sure to go live your lives to the fulliest!!!

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 05-01-2011, 06:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
After telling a guy that we just don't have the right chemistry but he's pretty awesome and I hope he finds what he's looking for, the response was a deeply heartfelt, "Your too stuck up for me. Thanks for ruining my Saturday."
Aren't you glad you are THAT awesome of a person that you have that much control over his life?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm such a pedant, I'd have replied, "My too stuck up for you what?"

You're/Your and never "u r"
Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
Aren't you glad you are THAT awesome of a person that you have that much control over his life?
Quote:
I'm such a pedant, I'd have replied, "My too stuck up for you what?"
I very nearly responded with both of these. You guys know me so well.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 05-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
New guy:

Well for a first date. I would like to meet and greet. Because you need to see if you like each other first. Before you go out spending all of your money and time. Some women feel the man should have to pay for everything. That's not cool. Some women like to go out and spend your money . But the hole time don't even like you. I like to meet and greet. And if we have a second date we go from there. Because i like kids. But i don't play. Only time can tell what's going to happen next.I don't like when a lady play games and try to make you wait hella long before you make love. I don't do friends first. I like takeing long walks to the bed. Just keeping it real. : o). If we go on 3 dates and nothing happens. It won't be a 4th date. I like to keep a long story short. I like to test drive the car before i buy it.Bet all the men put lies up on there profile. But i'm keeping it real. If we fall in love and get married that's a good thing. Hope you find what you looking for. Good luck. ;o)

No. I don't think. We're a good fit. Because you sound. Not my type.

He wrote a msg that said, "call me at 123-456-7890." I wrote back "No, thanks."

ETA: Aaaand the oh-so mature response:

Ok big girl! I had a lot of cupcake and ice cream for you! How much you weight 300 pounds? All I wanted to do is hit and run. Have a nice life big girl!

Verily, I say unto you--->
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't worry about the haters, there just mad cause you wont give them the time or day. Hi my name is shawn and i know we don't know eatch other yet, but you seem relly cool and down to earth. To me it seems like, your just looking for the right person to settle down with. Trust me there's a million people in this world and only one that is right for you. Im hopping in time, i will be that one. I know its hard to say if you even like me or not, maybe you want to see how i look ? If so we can exchange facebook pages or even plenty of fish if you have either of those. Most people have facebook now my grandma has one. (LOL) but im hopping your having some kind of luck with dating out in this california world. Its so many nice people that i meet in my city Sacramento Ca, and i love it out here. I don't know were your from but that just a little bit about me. Im currently working and being single isn't always fun. i go home to an empty house, just me and my lilttle pup i call him snugbug, he's all i got for now. I know one day i will be blessed with someone special that is not full of games and wants to be treated like a lady should. Life is short so i better end this now, but i saw a post of yours and thought that i would introduce myself to you in hopes that you would at least email me back so we can talk. and sorry for all the rude, ubnoxious, jerks that you seem to come across.

Your new friend shawn. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited by Shawn Mack; 05-04-2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Mack View Post
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't worry about the haters, there just mad cause you wont give them the time or day. Hi my name is shawn and i know we don't know eatch other yet, but you seem relly cool and down to earth. To me it seems like, your just looking for the right person to settle down with. Trust me there's a million people in this world and only one that is right for you. Im hopping in time, i will be that one. I know its hard to say if you even like me or not, maybe you want to see how i look ? If so we can exchange facebook pages or even plenty of fish if you have either of those. Most people have facebook now my grandma has one. (LOL) but im hopping your having some kind of luck with dating out in this california world. Its so many nice people that i meet in my city Sacramento Ca, and i love it out here. I don't know were your from but that just a little bit about me. Im currently working and being single isn't always fun. i go home to an empty house, just me and my lilttle pup i call him snugbug, he's all i got for now. I know one day i will be blessed with someone special that is not full of games and wants to be treated like a lady should. Life is short so i better end this now, but i saw a post of yours and thought that i would introduce myself to you in hopes that you would at least email me back so we can talk. and sorry for all the rude, ubnoxious, jerks that you seem to come across.

Your new friend shawn. Hope to hear from you soon!!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. ChristianGirl, you need to get right on this one.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Mack View Post
Im hopping in time
YOU ARE RABBIT DR. WHO, YOU ARE HOLY SHIT
Old 05-04-2011, 12:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Wait, that's someone from this thread who created a sock to be funny, right? Right?