GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,462
1 members and 1,461 guests
Titchou

Old 06-27-2001, 04:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face Roommate horror stories?? How about BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND horror stories!!!

Well, I figured we did roommate horror stories so we might as well do boyfriend/girlfriend horror stories!!! I'm sure there are some good ones after reading the hilarious roommate stories!! I guess I will start things off!! My freshman year I met this guy who was probably one of the hottest guys I have ever seen!!! He was tall, dark, and SEXY!!! Anyway, I was dating another guy at the time, but after some persuasion from one of my sorority sisters (if you don't dump that guy you are with and go out with this new guy I'm gonna whoop your ass!!!) I decided to give him a try. At first he was great!! He would take me out and when I would have a crappy day he would do something sweet like send me flowers. Anyway things were good for a while until Christmas break came around. We were both from different places so of course during the holiday season we spent it with our families, not with each other. Well, that year was the year my father passed away. I called this guy so I could let him know what all was going on, and to look to him for some comforting and support, after all he had been my boyfriend for the past several months. Well, I left messages and everything. I even told him about my father's death on his answering machine thinking maybe his roommates just weren't telling him I called. Well, I never heard from him. Christmas break passes and I get back to school. After telling my roommate/sorority sister (the one who threatened me) about him not calling me she tells me about how she saw him a day or two earlier and he asked about me. Then comes the big news!!! She tells me she heard that he has a kid and is also bisexual!!! Well, I flip out!!! I mean, I had dated this guy for a while and he never said anything about a kid and definately never EVER lead me to believe he was bisexual. So, finally I call him up and he is all apologetic for not sending me his condolences over christmas break. I go to his house cause he says we need to talk. Well, that is when I decide to ask him about the kid. He tells me that it is true, he might have a kid but they are going to get a paternity test to make sure. Well, that was enough for me...I wasn't ready to play step-mommy!! (all my friends teased me about that) I didn't have the guts to ask him about the bisexual thing until after we broke up....I was extremely intoxicated one night and I just blurted out what I had heard. He denied it, but it wasn't too long after that that I saw him and some other guy being a little TOO friendly at a fraternity house. He also is not so hot anymore....he is into the whole WWF wrestling thing and let the top half of his hair grow out, dyed it blonde, and started wearing flashy neon clothes everywhere he goes. Of course I get made fun of more now than ever when my friends see him in his wrestling attire which he wears quiet often to fraternity paries!!! lol I guess it's a good thing I ended that before he started trying to get me to be his ring girl!! LOL
Old 06-27-2001, 05:34 PM

Angry

Hi Rach_DG! Great topic! I guess my boyfriend horror story would have to involve the guy I was with before I met my husband. I broke up with him to be with my husband and this guy had a key made to my apartment made before he gave me mine back.

One weekend I went down to Norfolk to visit my boyfriend (now husband) and my ex brought some random hook-up into MY apartment and spent the night there and they ate my food, used my bed, my shower, my towels, etc. Then he left a message on my answering machine TELLING me IN GREAT DETAIL about what he had done! Ugh! What a weirdo! Not only did I feel violated, but I had to get rid of some really nice Ralph Lauren sheets and towels as a result.

I understand he's now a partner at a really prestigious law firm and I wish I'd saved the tape because it would have been a hoot to send it to his senior partners

P.S. Did you get my e mail?

------------------
@~Tracy~@

By the light of the lamp, by the light of the lamp, by the bright shiny light, by the light of the lamp...if you are a DeeZee, you're the best that you can be, by the bright shiny light of the lamp!

[This message has been edited by KillarneyRose (edited June 27, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by KillarneyRose (edited June 28, 2001).]
Old 06-27-2001, 06:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

My horror bf story involves a guy who dumped me after one month. Well accoridng to him he'd probably say we were never really together bc he had all types of terms for dating. Anyway he told me i was taking him away from God and he planned on going into the seminary. Well a few days before he bought me lingerie from VS for Valentine's. I was like alright- noble guy- I was upset. Anyway I had tickets to our school musical so we were still going to go to that. Well I was walking up to his room and he has Kid Rock blaring- there were some dirty lyrics. So we went to the show. Then after the show he went to Hooters.I went back to school on Monday and he had written his ex a love letter saying the thing with me was open door. Also this guy when we were together-- beware graphic detail- wouldn't ejacualte when having sex bc he still wanted to be a virgin when he got married. Hmm how does that work? He never went into the seminary. Last I heard he is dating a friend of mine from HS.
Old 06-27-2001, 08:47 PM

I was dating a guy who was a freshman in college while I was still a junior in high school. I thought that I was so cool because I was dating a college boy. Things started off good even though it began as a long distance relationship. I visited him one month, he visited me another. Then, 2 months passed where we didn't get to see each other (he had finals, I had SAT's). He came home for his summer vacation and he was extremely moody. He wouldn't even tell me what was wrong. I brushed it off as guy PMS. One day, the two of us went to the mall. As we were walking, he insisted on going into this one store. There was this girl working there that my bf immediately ran over to. He began talking to her for a good fifteen minutes. Didn't even bother introducing us. After that, he was rude to me for the rest of the day. I dumped him the next day bc I couldn't stand being around him. I later found out that his mood swings were caused by the fact that he failed out of college!!!! He never even bothered to tell me!!! Oh, and the punch line, the girl behind the register was a girl he had hooked up with the week before. He dragged his girlfriend into a store to go stay "hi" to a girl he cheated with. I must say I give him mad props for that one. He has some major balls. Three months later after not speaking, he called me begging for my forgiveness. I promptly hung up the phone and have not spoken to him in over 3 years.

[This message has been edited by ZTAngel (edited June 27, 2001).]
Old 06-28-2001, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CRMSNTiDEGRL717
Angry

Ok, we weren't really "dating", but me and this guy were doing the "talking" thing. Well after "talking" for 6 months(crazy, I know), and me being the stupid naive girl that I was, let him "talk" to other girls as well. I really liked him, so basically(sp) I let him do whatever he wanted, w/ whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Well, those other girls he was "talking" to, eventually turned into GF's. The whole time I "talked" to him, he ended up w/ a total of 3(short term) GF's!!!!! I was soooo dumb To top it off, he doesn't go to my school so I had to ask him to my prom(well, I didn't HAVE too). He said yes, and about a month before I told him he needed to be thinking about his tux and all that jazz, when at this time he began to proceed and tell me he didn't REMEMBER me asking him to any prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that?!?!?! The nerve of that boy. Good news is, he walked in on the next GF he had sleeping w/ his friend!!! That was music to my ears when I found out!!

[This message has been edited by CRMSNTiDEGRL717 (edited June 28, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by CRMSNTiDEGRL717 (edited June 28, 2001).]
Old 06-28-2001, 02:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CRMSNTiDEGRL717:
he ended up w/ a total of 3(short term) GF's!!!!! I was soooo dumb
Liz, aww I'm sorry . How did the prom turn out after all?? Yep, I was played by my ex along with 3 girls at the same time, too. Sucks. I went back to him, too, three times...funny thing is, now he wants me back...haha, revenge is sweet !!!! But, I think, once a cheater = always a cheater. Also, I kind of rub it in his face that I'm really happy with my bf Shawn, HAHA!! *evilly laughing*
Old 06-28-2001, 01:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CrimsonAngel2001 Send a message via Yahoo to CrimsonAngel2001
When I was at school i was talking to my now exboyfriend on instant messenger and he sent the wrong message to me saying that he would have to cancel plans for that weekend because an old friend was coming into town (referring to me) and he really wanted to hang out with "him" for the weekend. But Sunday night after he left they could go out and have some romantic evening.

He didnt even realized that he had typed wrong until I cut and pasted and sent him the same message back. Then he abruptly signed off the computer. The next day he sent flowers and a bear apologizing saying he was just playing her etc. etc.

I am glad that he did make this "mistake" because I would have never known he was cheating on me and it saved more pain later on down the road

------------------
"We may not have been first to say the least, but it takes a rough draft to create a masterpiece"

Determined
Strong
Talented

#7 Pop-Up
Pi Lambda
Spring 2001
Old 06-30-2001, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

A high school boyfriend gave me a framed picture of himself and a "taken" charm for my birthday. I wonder which mental institution he's in today?!
Old 07-03-2001, 09:25 AM

okay, this guy wasn't a boyfriend of mine (geez i would rather than die than have him as one)but i have a horror story about him anyway. i met him at a party in his fraternity house because my friend was pledging that house and introduced me to him. anyway this guy, let's call him "joe" and i started talking and stuff. i also talked to the other pledges as well (i mean, you're in their house after all, why act all snobby and not talk right?). anyway at the end of the night i wanted to walk back to the dorms and since joe and i lived in buildings not far from each other we decided to walk back together. on the outside of my building, he started puking and i actually didn't think he could make it across the field to his own building. and since i knew my roommate was in our room anyway, i told him it might be better if he crashed in our room. i wasn't drunk myself, whatever buzz i had was worn off. so he did, and i even gave up my bed for him and slept on the floor...i even gave him water to drink since it has always proved to me that lots of water before going to sleep helps prevent a hangover. anyway so i was doing this good deed, and you would think this guy would be appreciative. next day i saw my friend, the pledge, and he asked me whether it was true that joe and i had sex. seems like joe told some of his brothers that we did...i was so irate...he kept teasing me about it until my roommate had to tell him that she was there in the room to assure him that nothing happened. and then he said the other pledges that i made small talk with were mad that i "went home" with joe. wtf? what, did they expect me to just pass out right in the house? i didn't think so. they also didn't like how i was "flirting" with so many guys at once. now, i perfectly remember that i only made small talk to break the ice, liek "what's your major, etc etc"...i never said a single pick up line or even complimented a guy on any one thing...i was so annoyed, and even though i personally never had a problem w/greek guys before, i can now understand how negative stereotypes about them build up, it's because of ignorant, dumb guys like these ones. needless to say, i never set foot in their house again...and my friend? well sad to say, although he is still nice to me, he acts like an ass to other girls though, which is real sad.

------------------
"To supress our feelings only makes them stronger"--from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Old 07-03-2001, 10:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok this isnt about a bf of mine but it is about a guy lying about hookups. I was on the 10th floor last year drinking and chilling wiht my roommate and some guys that live up there in the guys suite. So I went downstairs after awhile because pathetically enough, alcohol always makes me tired. So I was watching a movie with my suite mates the rest of the night. So the next day I hear all kinds of stories of how I hooked up with some guy on the 10th floor. That was news to me since I hadn't been alone with a guy all night. And my perfectly sober roomie would have stopped me if I had tried anything. So after hearing all these rumors that Corey was starting I was getting upset. One day he had the nerve to say it to my face in front of all his friends. So he was like"last night was really fun" so IM like" well I guess it must not have been too memorable or u must have really not been very good because I was never alone with u and I dont remember anything happening" all his friends laughed at him, it was great.
Sisters are forever

Old 07-03-2001, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CRMSNTiDEGRL717
Arrow

These stories are SO funny!!!
Newbie---no, we didn't go to prom together I quit talking to him after that, and I ended up having to ask my BGF(best guy friend) instead. But, I had a great time even though he wasn't my original choice
Old 07-18-2001, 12:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Okay, here is one...I was dating a guy who failed out of school at the end of first semester. Of course, he didn't tell me so I went to visit him one day over Christmas break. I had heard some things from his friends, so I finally asked him and he admitted it was true. He then gave me my Christmas present--stolen CD'S! Not shoplifted, actually stolen from someone's car. Of course, I had to stay for dinner because his mom had cooked and I didn't want to be rude. The whole meal, he was telling his mom about his room next semester. He hadn't told her about failing out yet, and I had to play along! To this day, he doesn't understand why I broke up with him.
Old 07-18-2001, 09:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay, this is about a guy who thank God was never my bf. But, my freshman year, my suitemates and I often visited some cool guys in the building next to ours. They were older, and maybe it was because we were freshmen that we were so naive and stupid. Anyway, one night this one friend of mine and I went over to this one room because the guys who lived in it had invited us to walk over to a party with them. They promptly got us drunk before we even left for the party and then took full advantage of our drunken states while we were AT the party. We didn't have sex with them or anything, but we did end up staying in their room that night. Well I, being stupid, thought that the guy actually liked me so I kept seeing him. One night, my friend and I were over there and we were friends with these guys' suitemates, so we went through the bathroom to visit our friends. When we were going back through the bathroom, we overheard the guys talking so we decided to stay there and eavesdrop for a bit. The guy who I liked was talking about some other girl and how it pissed him off one night cuz she decided not to have sex with him that time. They were talking about all these different girls they hooked up with. Well I should have just left right then, but I went back in there and acted like everything was cool. My friend and the other guy left, so it was just "my" guy and I alone. He tried to have sex with me, and when I said no he got all pissed off. So finally I just left and we didn't talk to each other after that. He failed out that semester.
Old 07-18-2001, 10:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GmuTeke
Angry

I was dumped by a gf on December 29th 1999, 2 days before the Millenium bash. We were going to go to her mother's wedding (3rd time's the charm) for New Years.

Let's just say I wish I hadnt spent money on Christmas Gifts, but hey, I didnt have to buy a wedding present.

------------------
------------------
No funny squiggles, just bold letters: TKE
Old 07-18-2001, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

These are some interesting stories. I look it this way. There are girls out there that majorly dig me just as there are girls out there that wouldnt give me the time of a day. Meaning there are people out there you have no idea what there problem is when they dig you, but at the same time there are people out there that you go for that feel the same way. So, who knows LOL Anyways, I havent had a lot of experience with relationships. I guess you could say I've been a buddy to a great number of women. During college I met two girls from different sororities(different times during my career). I did have other friendships with greekwomen and party buddies but these were the most notable to me. Both I met at bars and we hit it off. One of them I went to my formal where we got crazy and then I went to hers but things werent all that there. Not that she didnt have great sisters, but it was different and then she totally closed off and so she claimed she wanted to be friends. ha ha. Then theres the other girl. We talked over the phone and email for about a year. I went over to her school a couple times, went to her crush party where we hooked up(when I say hook up I dont mean sex but I dont mean kissing so I guess your just going to have to wonder *LOL*. So.... we were friends for like a year and a half. But then she went on an exchange program and then got the hint she wasnt into being friends. So, as you can tell I havent had the relationship experience where I'd get a psycho girl. That doesnt mean however I havent encountered a girl that had a bad day. I do have many fond memories though of my some of my brothers going through some relationship drama at our formals. I remember one formal in fact where one of my brothers kissed another girl when he already brought his girlfriend. So, I definitely experienced some kodak moments there. =) Geez, I edited this thing enough didnt I? Man, I need to write a book about women *L* Sort of like how Ashley Judd did in her movie, but geared towards women.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Miami1839 (edited July 18, 2001).]