GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,308
3 members and 1,305 guests
Titchou

Old 09-13-2003, 01:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Michigan State?

My Panhellenic Adviser (who is an AOPi and advises some US AOPi chapters) told me today that the AOPi chapter at Mich State is moving into the AGD chapter house... now what's up with that? Is our chapter there closed (sadness!), or did they just decide to move to a new house?

She also said that it was a beautiful house and that I should be very proud ... lol.

Thanks for any info...

Loyally,
Lauren
Old 09-13-2003, 02:06 AM
Unregistered-

In November 2001, our Chi chapter was officially resolved into their respective Alumnae Chapter.

While it's sad that others will be moving into that house, AOPi is a fine organization and I'm certain that they will care for it well.

Best wishes for a successful recolonization in the near future!
Old 09-14-2003, 12:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Why don't you send your question to Ask The President? I'm sure our International President, Suzanne Spicer, can explain the situation with the Chi Chapter house.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey my sister who is at MSU...one of her closest friends is an AOPi so I will ask her this weekend when I am there. i have never seen the greek houses at MSU so I think it'd be nice to as well!
Old 09-22-2003, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via AIM to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via Yahoo to Katey Alpha Gam
Yesterday was the Emily Helen Butterfield dedication ceremony and I got the chance to meet Suzanne Carmack Spicer. And I was there w/friends from Chi who asked her about this. She told us that nothing was finalized and if they are interested; thats great, but it isn't set in stone. Also, that even if it doesn't end up to be AOII; it will NOT be a mens fraternity and we will still own the house. I hope this helps!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

UPDATE

So i asked my friend in MSU's AOII. AOII is only going to be RENTING the house from AGD so the Chi chapter house is NOT being sold anytime soon. Wendy said AGD is probably going to come back there in a few years so NO ONE has any claims on purchasing the house. Hope ya'll feel better coz I certainly did when i found out!
Old 10-10-2003, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Im an SDT at MSU and from what Ive heard, agd left a couple of years ago. AOPi is going to move into their house, and SDT is going to move into AOPi's next year. I'm really glad to hear that your glo is going to come back to MSU, thats great!! The AGD house is really nice, you guys would be proud!