GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,455
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, angejnr3364
» Online Users: 2,394
1 members and 2,393 guests
angejnr3364

Old 02-09-2008, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Chuck I am losing my GC virginity to you with this post and who better to do it with than you !!! This is the best story ever. My whole family is now engaged in this. Please consider a career in the written word and please consider updating us on your pledge experiences!!
Can't wait for more......
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
GreekChat Member

I love this thread, and I have never been more persistent in checking for updates!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
The following are the organizations that Chuck Norris will visit:

Sigma Sigma Sigma
Phi Mu
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Zeta Tau Alpha
Pi Beta Phi

Note that Chuck is not using fake girly code names like “Candy Cane” or “Brownie” or whatever.
The thought of Chuck Norris with a Pi Phi pledge pin on makes me faint (and you don't want to know what I think of him wearing letters or the arrow).
Old 02-09-2008, 10:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Unlike some college coeds that I see out and about, you know he would never be so tacky to wear the letters across his rear end.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alum View Post
Unlike some college coeds that I see out and about, you know he would never be so tacky to wear the letters across his rear end.
I just fell off of the chair that I was sitting on and now I'm sitting on my own posterior laughing my head off............
Old 02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
GreekChat Member

For some reason, I can't see Chuck with a Big Sis. It seems to me the entire chapter would be Chuck's little(s)
Old 02-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

hahaha this thread is GREAT!!!! i love it.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Chuck just can't believe his recruitment is almost over! (tear)

Round 4: Preference

Chuck decided that an occasion like Preference merited a significant increase in the Chuck factor. Yes, an up-Chuck was positively required. Chuck wore a really awesome silk suit, snakeskin tie, and ostrich-feather lined cowboy boots. Chuck looked like money and he DID know it.

As Chuck approached what he now likes to call his “War Cabana,” Chuck noticed a crowd had been drawn around one of the girls. Double-legacy-phi-mu girl was as pissed as Tom Brady was last time Chuck gave him the smack down. There was a new Rho Chi under the Cabana … none other than the NPC chairman, Ms. Julie Burkhard. Legacy girl had her finger in Burkhard’s face and was threatening that “if something isn’t done fast, my parents will have all the greek orgs thrown off of the campus!” Legacy girl continued, “my mom is in the Dean’s office right now and if you don’t do something about this, she will. For me to be dropped by all the houses right before preference must be a result some type of prejudice against me or some conspiracy amongst the sororities. Sororities are so silly, superficial and ridiculous and this proves it.” Ms. Burkhard looked confused, and asked, “if they’re so silly and superficial, then why on earth are you so upset that everyone dropped you?” Legacy girl reached for her phone, saying “you just wait until I tell my Mom about this.” Chuck grabbed the cell phone and crushed it with one fist. Chuck told legacy girl “Consider yourself no-rec-ed. By Chuck.”

After legacy girl was gone (there were several waxing crescent moon kicks involved), the group split up into groups based on which Preferences they were to attend. First up for Chuck was Kappa Alpha Theta.

Kappa Alpha Theta - Chuck was immediately greeted by kung fu Theta, who had a large smile on her face. Kung fu theta said “Chuck, I was so happy to see you again, tonight. I want you to know that while others may not understand sporadic, insuppressible violence, I do. America and Theta needs you to have a chance against the Axis of Evil. You know what Chuck, I’m not supposed to say stuff like this, but you’re my Rush Crush!” This angered and confused Chuck. Chuck immediately threw kung fu Theta into a table of sparkling cider and yellow-iced kite cookies. Chuck said, “Whose rush is crushed now?” The Thetas then explained to Chuck what a “rush crush” was. Chuck said, “Oh.” The Theta preference continued and was very nice.

Pi Beta Phi – Chuck was immediately greeted by a Pi Phi that he had connected with on the first night. He noticed that all of the other PNMs were being greeted with arrow-shaped cookies with the PNMs’ names thoughtfully written on them in icing. Chuck thought this was very nice, until the Pi Phi preffing him handed him his cookie. Instead of arrow shaped, Chuck’s cookie was shaped like a Glock. Chuck was touched because it was obvious the Pi Phis had taken the time to know the real Chuck. The Pi Phi Preference really showed Chuck what it would be like to be a sister there.

Zeta Tau Alpha – At the Zeta Preference, Chuck was also very impressed. Southern-Zeta greeted Chuck at the door and complimented him on his snakeskin tie. Chuck knew it was a badass tie, but acted very gracious. Then, Little-Zeta came into the conversation, as well, to echo Southern-Zeta’s admiration of Chuck’s tie. Southern-Zeta seemed uncomfortable and motioned for Little-Zeta to go away. Chuck said, “What’s the matter, ladies? Plenty of Chuckalicious Norris to go around, you know. Southern-Zeta explained that “hot boxing” was strictly prohibited and Zetas are very respectful of recruitment rules. Chuck raised his eyebrows, “Well, that’s one rule that has to go. Any sisters that want to hotbox each other is okay in Chuck’s book.” Southern-Zeta blushed, the proper lady that she is, and explained what hotboxing is in recruitment slang. Chuck thought this highly uninteresting. Southern-Zeta led Chuck to a table of turquoise-chocolate dipped strawberries and they talked some more. Chuck was really comfortable with the Zetas and was starting to feel like Zeta could be his future family! What better home for a Kung Fu King than with a crown on his head – and Chuck is all about bringing justice to all!

Chuck was stumped. It would be a really tough choice ranking these three excellent groups. But then, Chuck suddenly knew the solution to his bid card conundrum and immediately began to work his Chuck-magic on it as he filled it out...

Stay tuned! Will Chuck end up Pi Phi’s Angel of Death? The Zeta King of Justice? Or will Chuck fight liberals everywhere as Theta’s newest secret weapon?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Once again, Mr. Norris has a way with words like no other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Yes, an up-Chuck was positively required......Chuck’s cookie was shaped like a Glock. .....Chuck said, “What’s the matter, ladies? Plenty of Chuckalicious Norris to go around, you know...... Any sisters that want to hotbox each other is okay in Chuck’s book. " Southern-Zeta blushed, the proper lady that she is, and explained what hotboxing is in recruitment slang. Chuck thought this highly uninteresting.
I am so glad that this 67-year old decided to go back to school! And since you ARE of age, I suggest you have some 2-Buck Chuck.

Feel free to bite off the neck if a corkscrew isn't handy.

Last edited by alum; 02-10-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:28 AM
GreekChat Member

ooooo I hope he becomes a Zeta king of justice!

Good Luck Chuck!
Old 02-10-2008, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I love this thread and the only thing that makes me sad is that Tri Delta was not an opition for him. He would have rocked carrying around a Trident! I'm thinking Chuck goes Theta b/c he and kung fu Theta clearly have a strong bond.... she'll totally end up being his big!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:15 AM
GreekChat Member

When Chuck chooses his Greek home, he will defend it -

any way he can, be it with a glock in hand, a death stare, his fists, or a roundhouse kick.

Yeah, Chuck! Representing the fighting spirit of Greeks everywhere!
Just a reminder: He's one of those PNM's that everyone wants. So the decision is totally his!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Dang I was ready for the reveal....hurry....
Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 AM
GreekChat Member

I know Chuck is a popular PNM, but we should never assume that he will definitley get a bid. Stranger things have happened! Just keep your fingers crossed that he does not get a phone call this morning.

Good luck, Chuck! I hope this is a very happy Bid Day for you!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:19 AM
GreekChat Member

He's probably out celebrating with his sisters - he may not get to post for a while.