GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,277
0 members and 1,277 guests
No Members online

Old 10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonsInquiries View Post
hello, everyone! i'm new to the site and I have several things to say concerning this issue.

FIRST, i wouldn't say that black women are scaring black men off. i really wish more black men would step up to the plate and learn how to be just that (MEN). as of 10/17/09, 35% of all the black men in this country have either been to jail or are currently in jail. more brothers need to step up to the plate and be actual "fathers" to the children they make. also, it would be nice if more brothers went to college. if this recession, doesn't teach someone the importance of a quality education, then NOTHING will. get it together, brothas!!!

NOW, sistas.....

i want to first start off by saying that BY FAR, black women are the most beautiful creatures on the face of this earth. seemingly, most black women have everything that, frankly, any man would want; everything except the most important thing.....the RIGHT attitude. of all the women on the face of this earth, black women are the LEAST desired, and do you guys know why? the ATTITUDE!

most black women i've ever come in contact with in my lifetime seem to have the same characteristics below:

1) most black women don't know how to love. they know how to SCREW, but not love someone (for eternity).

2) most black women are unsupportive

3) most black women are unappreciative

4) most black women are shallow.

5) most black women try to be control freaks

6) most black women don't know the difference between being aggressive and being rude.

7) most black women have no class.

now, let me say something about "class". for those sistas who have never been taught how to have class, that's another issue. you can't blame someone for something they've never been taught. but however, for those sistas who know exactly what it means to have class but still chooses to act "ghetto", that's what i have a problem with. class is something that ANYONE can learn, people!!!

mary j. blige went to etiquette school some years ago because she admitted that "even though i have a successful music career, i have no class". since she has done this, i have had as much respect for her as one person could have for another. the queen of r&b is a better woman because of this change.

8) most black women are loud.

now, alot of my friends don't have a problem with this, but i do. it goes back to #8 (having NO class).

so, in essence, i guess you could say in a big way that black women are indeed scaring us away....
Wow...thank you for perpetuating the stereotypes of Black women. I could list some popular stereotypes of Black men also but that's been done several times before. And there's a pretty popular stereotype out there about Black men and screwing also...for decades...so very ironic that you would try to go there about Black women. Honestly many Black women I've met (and I have met many) are just the opposite of what you describe here, but then I am well rounded and have been many places and have met many different types of Black people and people in general. When I read or hear this kind of description it's usually coming from those that are not well rounded and have not been many places beyond their own backyard and are themselves, classless (which by the way, your comments regarding class reveal a very shallow and superficial definition...a bit "fake" elitist also). I think SOME Black men really need to take a look in the mirror. You want to be treated as a King but do not want to take on the responsibilities of a King. You want to be King but do not want to work at being King: going to school, taking care of your family, not making excuses, loving, respecting, and appreciating your woman, etc. You want to be admired but do not want to do what it takes to make yourself admirable. And most Black women are not willing to treat you like a King when you don't act like one or even have the desire to TRULY be one. We will not lie to you so that you will feel good. We are not willing to lay down our dreams and desires so that you will feel big when you are not doing anything to make yourself feel big all on your own. If you go after women in other races because they will lie to you and make you appear bigger than you are actually demonstrating, then so be it. Stop trying to put most Black women in a box, like all of us are just one way and are hoodrats or something. There seems to be a contradiction here. I thought many of us were going to college and getting good jobs, doing our thang, etc. Which is it? As far as learning how to love you, why don't you also learn to love us? I haven't seen a book on that lately. We have needs too although some seem to think we don't or something. I know many Black women who are just the opposite of what you list here so what happens when these women are doing it all and giving 150% only to get 50% back in return? What is your advice for them? Answer that.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Banned

The truth

testing
Old 10-19-2009, 12:47 AM
Banned

this is

this is some b ull
Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Banned

why do we have this black on black struggle,.

im going to break it down for you all on this thread as they call it.

we have to stop blameing eatch other and start blaming ourselves for the things that is going on with a black man not wantting a black women or a black women not wantting a black man. is that what it is about the color, the skin, im lightskin and i can tell you i didnt get here from two african american people its called being mixed. yes white and black makes a beautiful person. i have to say what am i do to im mixed should i go with a african american women or a white women well in this day in age, most men or women have or has dated different races. what do you find interesting about this race that you dont in another race, its not about what one should be with its about one being with someone that he can relate to , that he can feel good with, so lets say a white girl treats his man like a king, and a mexican treats him like a slave, and a african american treats him like shit, and an asian treats him like he should only love rice, now you tell me who would you go with, RIGHT the white girl! why cause she treats him like he should be treated. now in the defense of our women or sisters, dont take fault in a black man not wantting you, to me you have every right to have an attitude, every right not to open up your vault right away, i no that as easy as she can give you an attitude is as easy as she can smile if you give it time, its all up to our african men. ask yourself why do they have attitudes why are they so called ghetto, why do they seem to give it up like its no tommorow , well ant that what men do, we can be ghetto, we can be loud, we can be moody, you see the black man thats with the white girl, go up and talk to him, you would think you was talking to Alfonso Ribeiro from the The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. he most likely grew up in the suburbs and was brought up around whites, so how can be judge someone who like whites. the brother that grew up in the hood, who has no maners who only thinks of sex is always going to be down for the sisters, thats the sisters that are out here running wild, and giving sisters the bad name, so we have to look deeper in understanding that the black women are not scaring out the black men, i feel that it has to be equal treatment towards eatch other. most people in life always seem to pick the wrong person and that leads to people have bad experiences with the same race. so they look for something different and that saying once you go black you never go back well once you go another race/ youll never put on another chace/. i promise you i grew up dating african american women, and i have a handsome son with her, but she was ghetto well let me not say ghetto, she had hood like mentalitys that i relized as we were together, now if you go back into her life, she grew up in the hood , her mom died at a young age, so she only new how to be the way she was, like some of you say in these post , she was loud , she would love to cause a seen, she was imature, she was rude at times, but she was who she was cause of how and were she was raised. since then i have always had a bad taste in my mouth for african american women just that one bad experience did it for me, just that one did it.. after that i dated mexican women and i have to say they have there ways to, there controlling there fisty but i like that, i want a women to be strong and yes i like them a little crazy . I have dated an asian there real quite not the wild type but are good in bed, but thats not all im looking for, i have dated lightskin women that are mixed just like myself, and they are shy yet can have african american ways why shouldnt they , because they are black and white . RIGHT? So its not who you date or who you want to be with its about as long as your happy, stop saying that black girls have attitudes maybe its the way you approched her, maybe shes tired of men always calling her a bitch just cause she wont give a man her number, think about it women have been going through it for years, not just with men but back in slavery days, haveing babys with men that say oww i love you well im pregnant oww i though i loved you. DAMMM !!!!! women are fed up , and i feel why there the way they are but sister we love you, we love everything about you, but you treat us all the same, good men to professional men to good looking men you treat us as if were those thugs or niggas. you look at us as if we are trash so when we go to the other side its because its a cicle that is not yet broken we start if you finish we start if you finish we need to come together and try to love eatch other again. and women i hope you understand when we see you walking down the street or in that club we judge by action, by response, hay at least we tried. RIGHT? well i hope that i made some clearance to the madness so women just no your not scaring us away your making us relize what we are doing wrong and what we are. Im not mad at you like tu pac said, men or should i say satins that our out here are doing a good job of killing our black sisters spirits. and again us as men need to not give up if she has an attitude dont just say well fuck you bitch get to see why she is in a bad mood, if she is good in bed find out what else she is good at, if she is imature show her the way to being a women. be strong as a king and she will become a queen be soft as a whistle and she wont speak so loud, be nice and polite as you can and she wont be so mean, be a gentlemen and she will give you the world.

peace and love

from
THE TRUTH 101
Old 10-19-2009, 06:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonsInquiries View Post
i really wish more black men would step up to the plate and learn how to be just that (MEN).

1) most black women don't know how to love. they know how to SCREW, but not love someone (for eternity).
I agree 100% with what I bolded.

I disagree with the other. It's the folks who don't love or respect themselves, those are the folks who "know how to screw" but don't "know how" to love anyone else, and this goes for MEN too, not just women. Race doesn't matter.

It is an impossibility to love someone else if you don't love yourself first.
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 10-19-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I agree 100% with what I bolded.

I disagree with the other. It's the folks who don't love or respect themselves, those are the folks who "know how to screw" but don't "know how" to love anyone else, and this goes for MEN too, not just women. Race doesn't matter.

It is an impossibility to love someone else if you don't love yourself first.
Hey there home boy. How are you?
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH 101 View Post
why do we have this black on black struggle,.

im going to break it down for you all on this thread as they call it.

we have to stop blameing eatch other and start blaming ourselves for the things that is going on with a black man not wantting a black women or a black women not wantting a black man. is that what it is about the color, the skin, im lightskin and i can tell you i didnt get here from two african american people its called being mixed. yes white and black makes a beautiful person. i have to say what am i do to im mixed should i go with a african american women or a white women well in this day in age, most men or women have or has dated different races. what do you find interesting about this race that you dont in another race, its not about what one should be with its about one being with someone that he can relate to , that he can feel good with, so lets say a white girl treats his man like a king, and a mexican treats him like a slave, and a african american treats him like shit, and an asian treats him like he should only love rice, now you tell me who would you go with, RIGHT the white girl! why cause she treats him like he should be treated. now in the defense of our women or sisters, dont take fault in a black man not wantting you, to me you have every right to have an attitude, every right not to open up your vault right away, i no that as easy as she can give you an attitude is as easy as she can smile if you give it time, its all up to our african men. ask yourself why do they have attitudes why are they so called ghetto, why do they seem to give it up like its no tommorow , well ant that what men do, we can be ghetto, we can be loud, we can be moody, you see the black man thats with the white girl, go up and talk to him, you would think you was talking to Alfonso Ribeiro from the The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. he most likely grew up in the suburbs and was brought up around whites, so how can be judge someone who like whites. the brother that grew up in the hood, who has no maners who only thinks of sex is always going to be down for the sisters, thats the sisters that are out here running wild, and giving sisters the bad name, so we have to look deeper in understanding that the black women are not scaring out the black men, i feel that it has to be equal treatment towards eatch other. most people in life always seem to pick the wrong person and that leads to people have bad experiences with the same race. so they look for something different and that saying once you go black you never go back well once you go another race/ youll never put on another chace/. i promise you i grew up dating african american women, and i have a handsome son with her, but she was ghetto well let me not say ghetto, she had hood like mentalitys that i relized as we were together, now if you go back into her life, she grew up in the hood , her mom died at a young age, so she only new how to be the way she was, like some of you say in these post , she was loud , she would love to cause a seen, she was imature, she was rude at times, but she was who she was cause of how and were she was raised. since then i have always had a bad taste in my mouth for african american women just that one bad experience did it for me, just that one did it.. after that i dated mexican women and i have to say they have there ways to, there controlling there fisty but i like that, i want a women to be strong and yes i like them a little crazy . I have dated an asian there real quite not the wild type but are good in bed, but thats not all im looking for, i have dated lightskin women that are mixed just like myself, and they are shy yet can have african american ways why shouldnt they , because they are black and white . RIGHT? So its not who you date or who you want to be with its about as long as your happy, stop saying that black girls have attitudes maybe its the way you approched her, maybe shes tired of men always calling her a bitch just cause she wont give a man her number, think about it women have been going through it for years, not just with men but back in slavery days, haveing babys with men that say oww i love you well im pregnant oww i though i loved you. DAMMM !!!!! women are fed up , and i feel why there the way they are but sister we love you, we love everything about you, but you treat us all the same, good men to professional men to good looking men you treat us as if were those thugs or niggas. you look at us as if we are trash so when we go to the other side its because its a cicle that is not yet broken we start if you finish we start if you finish we need to come together and try to love eatch other again. and women i hope you understand when we see you walking down the street or in that club we judge by action, by response, hay at least we tried. RIGHT? well i hope that i made some clearance to the madness so women just no your not scaring us away your making us relize what we are doing wrong and what we are. Im not mad at you like tu pac said, men or should i say satins that our out here are doing a good job of killing our black sisters spirits. and again us as men need to not give up if she has an attitude dont just say well fuck you bitch get to see why she is in a bad mood, if she is good in bed find out what else she is good at, if she is imature show her the way to being a women. be strong as a king and she will become a queen be soft as a whistle and she wont speak so loud, be nice and polite as you can and she wont be so mean, be a gentlemen and she will give you the world.

peace and love

from
THE TRUTH 101
Either you're a clown or you're a fool, because judging by your posts, I think that you're both.
You have some of the most IGNORANT, what's the word, oh yes, assumptions about Black Women that I have heard in many years.
You talk about Black women facing ignorant men, but just reading your post gave me a headache. You cannot spell, think, or write, and because of this, you THINK you have a CLUE as to what Black Women want?
You haven't the slightest clue and you are only showing that you're beyond ignorant, you're just asinine.
Being a mixed child has nothing to do with being an ignorant fool! All you are showing is that you have some SEVERE hangups that you are REFUSING to get over!
Do yourself a favor, get OVER yourself, go and FIND a life, and try to imagine a way to CONJURE up a decent coversation BEFORE you make a statement of any kind!
If this approach is the best way that you even go TOWARDS a woman, I can clearly understand why she runs, and I only have one word for her, RUN FAST!
In the end, this is all of what your so called "response" means: CLASSIC FOOL= EPIC FAIL.

Last edited by libramunoz; 10-20-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygreek View Post
Hey there home boy. How are you?
Hey LG. I'm doing well. How is everything with you? As always, it's good to hear from you.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post
Either you're a clown or you're a fool, because judging by your posts, I think that you're both.
You have some of the most IGNORANT, what's the word, oh yes, assumptions about Black Women that I have heard in many years.
You talk about Black women facing ignorant men, but just reading your post gave me a headache. You cannot spell, think, or write, and because of this, you THINK you have a CLUE as to what Black Women want?
You haven't the slightest clue and you are only showing that you're beyond ignorant, you're just asinine.
Being a mixed child has nothing to do with being an ignorant fool! All you are showing is that you have some SEVERE hangups that you are REFUSING to get over!
Do yourself a favor, get OVER yourself, go and FIND a life, and try to imagine a way to CONJURE up a decent coversation BEFORE you make a statement of any kind!
If this approach is the best way that you even go TOWARDS a woman, I can clearly understand why she runs, and I only have one word for her, RUN FAST!
In the end, this is all of what your so called "response" means: CLASSIC FOOL= EPIC FAIL.

I was going to respond to him when I saw his post earlier, but I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I don't mean that as an insult, I really didn't understand his post.

But I understand clearly what you just said...
Old 10-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Banned

your crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ok I understand were you coming from now I am scared of black women see people this is why we have problems you clown me because of my spelling because I’m typing fast, is that all you have is to call me names. I won’t worry about that to me that’s just jealousy. I have a black girlfriend so I’m doing good, we get along just fine, but I can tell you this when you have a African American girlfriend and she looks at her own sisters in shame it goes to show why you are on here calling people names. I guess your one of the women I’m talking about, the women that is from the ghetto, that has no respect, that is single I bet your single right, don’t tell me your married cause I just wont believe it. I feel by the way your upset by my honest opinion

that you are the one with the issues of black men not wanting to be with a black women so hopefully you can come up with something a little better then that weak blow your trying to give me, and if you really have a problem we can meet up and take care of this like a black hood rat chick with weave in her hair that has big earrings and a chain that has her name across it you hood rat.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
LOL!
Old 10-20-2009, 02:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamseeker View Post
LOL!
Ditto...digging a deeper hole for himself.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 10-20-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ditto...digging a deeper hole for himself.
whats so funny fool

the only hole im digging is for you, cause thats were your going to end up if you keep messing with these hoodrats.

ow and p.s.

we can meet up at your favorite place chicken and kool-aid
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 AM
GreekChat Member

oh ok..............
Old 10-20-2009, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
oh ok..............