GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,287
1 members and 2,286 guests
Sciencewoman

Old 04-18-2007, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via MSN to tauforlife1987
wow

Thats really cool. Yeah i have several friends that are Sigma Chi's. I'm a tribal leader with Reid, hes a great guy. Anyway, thats cool. As an alumnus how do you feel our campus Greek Life is going?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Does nobody know how to respond to the original thread's question? He's looking for information on restructuring recruitment. That mean's ideas more than just formal or informal.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabru1 View Post
Does nobody know how to respond to the original thread's question? He's looking for information on restructuring recruitment. That mean's ideas more than just formal or informal.
Yeah - that post was about 7 months ago...he's probably not been back to check anyway.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm sorry-was there a point to copying and pasting what I wrote in one thread and then realized it was probably in the wrong one so I started a new one? I wasn't sure what the point was and I can't decide whether or not you copying and pasting my question right under the same question was done as way to make me look stupid? Please explain.....
Old 06-01-2007, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by als463 View Post
I'm sorry-was there a point to copying and pasting what I wrote in one thread and then realized it was probably in the wrong one so I started a new one? I wasn't sure what the point was and I can't decide whether or not you copying and pasting my question right under the same question was done as way to make me look stupid? Please explain.....
Since it seems like these questions might be directed toward me, I will explain why I quoted your post.

Regarding your first question, your post was quoted in case you happened to check this thread. The simple intent being that it might direct you - and anyone else reading this thread - to the discussion taking place in the other thread regarding your post.

Regarding your second question, there was no intent to make you look (or feel) stupid.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 AM
GreekChat Member

I apologize for being so quick to assume you were being malicious....Thank you for your clarification....