GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,676
2 members and 1,674 guests
Cookiez17, Sen's Revenge

Old 06-01-2000, 01:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Big Momma's House... saw the movie

Hello Sorors,
I saw a free preview of the movie last night (Wednesday). The movie was slow in parts,but overall it was pretty decent.
It was nice to see Martin on screen as well as other actors that will have you saying, "HEY, THAT'S ......"
I guess Martin needed to get away from his former wife (now just newly married to the Dallas Cowboy..the name just left me). She is a Delta from James Madison Univ. in VA and she has SKILLS!
Well, enjoy the movie and support good ole MARTY MAR!!!!!
SKEE-YA!
Soror Antwinette
Old 06-01-2000, 08:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for the info., soror. Martin's former wife married Emmitt Smith.
Old 06-01-2000, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

her name is PATRICIA

martin and patricia have a daughter named
JASMINE
Old 06-01-2000, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by AKAnVA:
I guess Martin needed to get away from his former wife (now just newly married to the Dallas Cowboy..the name just left me). She is a Delta from James Madison Univ. in VA and she has SKILLS!
She has skills? what do you mean? just curious.
Old 06-01-2000, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Now that you mention it I'm curious, too. What do you mean?
Old 06-01-2000, 07:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

I did not know Emmitt had gotten married! He's a Sigma! Anyway... I think "skills" means that she knows how to handle her BIZNESS, she can "work it" where men with money are concerned. If I am incorrect, please correct me thanks!
Old 06-01-2000, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Quote:
I think "skills" means that she knows how to handle her BIZNESS, she can "work it" where men with money are concerned. If I am incorrect, please correct me thanks! [/B]
Soror,
YOU ARE CORRECT! Mrs. Patricia Southall-Lawrence-Smith-???? (fill in the next blank) is her name and yes, she can spot the MONEY MEN! That is definitely what I meant.
I am glad that Martin is doing well after passing out from jogging in that heat with all of those clothes on. GO CHECK OUT THE MOVIE!
Skee-YA
Soror ANt. *-*
Old 06-04-2000, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I saw the movie and thought it was pretty good. Most of it will have you laughing your head off. I think I missed a few parts because I couldn't stop laughing and wiping the tears from my eyes. Some parts are a tad slow but he makes up for it with some hilarious scenes.
Old 06-05-2000, 11:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Hello ladies. I saw the movie last night. It was o.k. I did not laugh as hard as my girlfriends did. They were in tears. I think that the movie was classic Martin. The same moves, the same jokes, different character. I was pleased to see the cameo appearance of Tichina Arnold, "Pam" from Martin's sitcom.
Old 06-05-2000, 01:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91:
I did not know Emmitt had gotten married! He's a Sigma! Anyway... I think "skills" means that she knows how to handle her BIZNESS, she can "work it" where men with money are concerned. If I am incorrect, please correct me thanks!
i can't give the sista props for that. any gold digger can spot a man with money. SKILLs would mean making a marriage work, perseverance (its a life long committment they made before God to death do us part, or maybe they left that one out) not that Martin was the easiest to live with but she knew him before they got married or should have. I don't see a second marriage to another wealthy man as an anything to give her props about. i believe she's a doctor?? now that i will give her props for, but spotting men with money is not my idea of skills money ain't nothing but a thang, oh by the way can i borrow a dollars soror? (lol)just kidding.
Old 06-07-2000, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

That movie was so funny. I saw it the night that it came out. The funniest part was when Martin was in the shower when she was using the toilet.

Pinkice9