GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,469
1 members and 1,468 guests
naraht

Old 05-03-2010, 06:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
You like Royce? LOL. Should I be surprised?

I think she's okay. Kind of nice and sweet in her youthful ignorance. LOL. But, she's also ill-equipped for hanging with grown folks who don't p-pop all over the place. I don't know whether she's being herself so much as she's used to hanging around a certain type of environment. A dancer environment, a younger environment, a "baby mama" environment---I dunno. She shouldn't hang with them and become a notorious "basketball baby mama," either but she already did that on her own with that youtube video and agreeing to be on this show.
I think there's a lot more going on with Royce (usually is when women pop crotch all over the place for no reason). She's probably very insecure with herself...might have to do with looking like a 15 year old and never being taken seriously. Ya think?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
I think there's a lot more going on with Royce (usually is when women pop crotch all over the place for no reason). She's probably very insecure with herself...might have to do with looking like a 15 year old and never being taken seriously. Ya think?
lol
Old 05-03-2010, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Royce is pretty but looks like a teenager. She acts like a teenager. I'm sooo sad that's the woman from the "How Low Can You Go" dance-off video.
I know I should google it, but how old IS Royce?? I've seen a couple episodes and everytime I look at it I think, "Is that girl old enough to do all those suggestive movements?" I've always known she was Dwight Howard's baby mama (well ever since she birthed that child) but she looks 12.

I can't stand most of the women anyways, and everything definitely does look staged....takes the fun outta it.

Last edited by epchick; 05-03-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
Quite ironic that you chose to look at the women's flaws (despite all they may have been through) and not that of the men in their lives. Remember that keeping company with dogs can make you have fleas as well.

Don't be a typical man please, so ready to put women down, and try to see things from all angles.
Oh trust me, shady men get no pass from me. Just the show is about the wives so I focus on them
Old 05-04-2010, 12:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You like Royce? LOL. Should I be surprised?

I think she's okay. Kind of nice and sweet in her youthful ignorance. LOL. But, she's also ill-equipped for hanging with grown folks who don't p-pop all over the place. I don't know whether she's being herself so much as she's used to hanging around a certain type of environment. A dancer environment, a younger environment, a "baby mama" environment---I dunno. She shouldn't hang with them and become a notorious "basketball baby mama," either but she already did that on her own with that youtube video and agreeing to be on this show.
From the few episodes I've seen she seems to be the one that doesn't seek out drama.

I admit my ability to tolerate these types of shows, or any "reality" show for that matter, is quite low.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animate View Post
From the few episodes I've seen she seems to be the one that doesn't seek out drama.

I admit my ability to tolerate these types of shows, or any "reality" show for that matter, is quite low.
Did you miss her whole popping her coochie to the beat at every available opportunity? Thats seeking out drama. Nothing but drama can come from a mom doing that.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.A.S.K. View Post
Did you miss her whole popping her coochie to the beat at every available opportunity? Thats seeking out drama. Nothing but drama can come from a mom doing that.
That's one of the few episodes I've seen and I don't really consider her doing that drama seeking. Attention seeking definitely, but not drama seeking. I guess to me a good portion of the other women deliberately seek out confrontations when they aren't necessary. She hasn't done that from what I've seen.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

For some odd reason I like Jennifer.

Shaunie's personality comes across as exciting as hot dog water.

Royce. Bless her heart.

I love how those hags were trying to come at Gloria all crazy and she shut it down. LOL
Old 05-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by precipice View Post

Royce. Bless her heart.

I love how those hags were trying to come at Gloria all crazy and she shut it down. LOL

LOL!!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.A.S.K. View Post
Ooooo! Im watching too! I kinda love it!

The Matt guy-- he so acted like a cheater and his wife needs to go holla at the same therapist as Chili because her young ass thinks way too highly of herself. How are you gonna have a group of "friends" and then spazz when they ask about your sister being a whore who slept with Shaq who's wife IS their actual friend and the producer of the show who asked them to bring you in to the fold?

I LOVED Jenn's face when she saw the groupie hoe who tried to get with her hubby walk up. The groupie was like "arent you Jennifer" and Jenn was like "Yea Im Jen you know who I am" lol. I love her! Overall I love Jenn.

Royce--She's like a 30 year old high school girl. She's a parent but she thinks, acts, dresses, and generally IS just like a highschool girl.

Royce is a parent?!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by precipice View Post

Royce. Bless her heart.

HA! agrees with everything.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteandblack View Post
Royce is a parent?!
Yeah she has a son. She's Dwight Howard's baby's mama.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
Yeah she has a son. She's Dwight Howard's baby's mama.
I wanted to put a face to the names of some of these basketball players.
Googled Dwight Howard and as I started to type in Howard's name "dwight howard baby mama" actually came up as option to select. LOL
Old 05-09-2010, 05:25 PM

I just now decided to check this out today.

Am I missing something or is no one on this show actually married to anyone (with the exception of the lady who is admittedly like 5 minutes away from a divorce?) Everyone is more like ex-basketball wives. lol.

And what's the deal with Royce? I don't get the point of her hanging out with them. She seems kind of out of their crowd (eg. never having dated a player or anything). She must be around for the "hot mess" factor.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 05-09-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
I know Dwayne and Siohvaughn Wade aren't on the show, but the judge in their divorce case has ordered her arrested. She didn't show up on Monday for their divorce hearing and it seems that she's been acting really spoiled and childish concerning custody of the children.

link