GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,380
2 members and 1,378 guests
acg233, Sarak24034

Old 07-25-2001, 11:35 AM

Exclamation Big Brother 2 scandal!

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/jul25_bb2-can.html
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

"The Smoking Gun Web site (www.thesmokinggun.com) has apparently pulled the trigger on a "Big Brother 2" House Guest. Through legal documents it has obtained, the investigative site claims that contestant Mike "Boogie" Malin is really Michael Carri, a 31-year-old New Hampshire man who, along with two others, was charged in 1996 with burglary, trespassing, and malicious mischief by Warner Brothers Studios. "
Old 07-25-2001, 01:38 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hootie:
I wasn't too impressed with the origional Big Brother. It was just lacking something and I felt that the Real World was a little more entertaining to watch.
Now, seeing that two people have criminal histories and have been kicked out, I'm wondering if they'll bother for a third show. I have only seen one episode of this season's show, and that was when they kicked that first guy out for his threatening and violent behavior.
It seems to me the show is a greater success someplace else, and should be left that way.
Hootie

I agree. I watched a couple of episodes of season one and wasn't impressed. I am not going to bother watching anything from this season.

Also as phony as real world is, it is still the best along with survivor.

Old 07-26-2001, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar281
Wow that’s hilarious that his name does not appear on the club title. Actually that’s pretty sad that his life is that fake. Anyways did anyone watch last night? That Shannon chick is so mean, I mean how can she get that mad that she was chosen? Ugh the more I think about her the more upset I get I hope her boyfriend dumps her ass like a bad habit.
Old 07-26-2001, 12:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

I wasn't too impressed with the origional Big Brother. It was just lacking something and I felt that the Real World was a little more entertaining to watch.
Now, seeing that two people have criminal histories and have been kicked out, I'm wondering if they'll bother for a third show. I have only seen one episode of this season's show, and that was when they kicked that first guy out for his threatening and violent behavior.
It seems to me the show is a greater success someplace else, and should be left that way.
Hootie

------------------
Some follow trends. Others create ledgends.Zeta Delta Chapter of Chi Omega
http://www.unomaha.edu/~comega
Old 07-30-2001, 08:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm surprised the first episode made CBS want to do another Big Brother. I just haven't heard as much about this season as I remember hearing about the last. Well, granted the scandles are big news but otherwise I don't even know who the people are.
I don't predict a 3rd season.