GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 935
2 members and 933 guests
chi-o_cat, indygphib

Old 02-24-2009, 09:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
I am so feeling like going thru IT and doing this:

They got one more time to pull my server while we are working w/o proper warning.
I.LOVE.IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me
Old 02-24-2009, 10:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LMAO! It doesn't matter if it's M&Ms or Skittles as long at it has some kind of shell around it. Was he/she irritated? That's how you know if you did it right or not. Knowing you, you problably didn't do it right.
lol lol yes I did. I even offered him a skittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I think there's got to be something else wrong with my shoulder. I'm still in intense pain.
PB, Nothing gets done when you don't go to the dr. and it's a whole lot cheaper than going to ER.

Quote:
what do you mean...you finally got your computer back?

MMM hmmmm...what did you do to it?
Well, I got that Norton 360 anti virus I was telling you guys about in the mail. I didn't know how to install it, so I had my friend do it for me. She builds and takes apart computers. She said there was some other spyware thingie on it. She told me it got there because the temporary anti virus thingie that Dell gave me until the Norton one got here expired. I had the Norton one for about a week, but she was on vacation, so I had to wait until she got back. She uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything. She told me when she was done with it, it would be like it was when it came from the factory. She also made it where Norton will update itself automatically. I'm glad she did, because I wouldn't know how to do it. My internet is faster now, and my youtube downloads are the best. I don't know what she did, but whatever it was it's better than new.

Oh, and she said Norton 360 is the best. She said it was Samantech or something like that. She said I won't have to worry about catching a virus or spyware now.

Quote:
I am so feeling like going thru IT and doing this:

They got one more time to pull my server while we are working w/o proper warning.
Daemon! You wouldn't...lol
Old 02-24-2009, 10:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I found a new coffee spot. Caribou. I'm logging off and headed that way.

I just couldn't take much more of the Starbucks begging guy.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol lol yes I did. I even offered him a skittle.

PB, Nothing gets done when you don't go to the dr. and it's a whole lot cheaper than going to ER.

Well, I got that Norton 360 anti virus I was telling you guys about in the mail. I didn't know how to install it, so I had my friend do it for me. She builds and takes apart computers. She said there was some other spyware thingie on it. She told me it got there because the temporary anti virus thingie that Dell gave me until the Norton one got here expired. I had the Norton one for about a week, but she was on vacation, so I had to wait until she got back. She uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything. She told me when she was done with it, it would be like it was when it came from the factory. She also made it where Norton will update itself automatically. I'm glad she did, because I wouldn't know how to do it. My internet is faster now, and my youtube downloads are the best. I don't know what she did, but whatever it was it's better than new.

Oh, and she said Norton 360 is the best. She said it was Samantech or something like that. She said I won't have to worry about catching a virus or spyware now.

Daemon! You wouldn't...lol
Sounds like she gave your PC a thorough enema and cleaned the cache out.

Big thumbs up to her!

You know I can't agree on Nortons but hey...

Caribou hmmm? Sounds like you found a new crackhouse.

And yes...IT guys know we are linked in to NIH's server site and what we are doing is critical so we can be ahead for next month and they pick NOW to do maintenance when I asked them a MONTH ago to do this and now they want to play around with the system, it crashes my system at the wrong times...so yes, I feel like taking a walk thru and slapping them silly.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”

Last edited by DaemonSeid; 02-24-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:02 AM
GreekChat Member

I like Caribou OK but there's this awesome little coffee shop around the corner from me that's not affiliated with a chain and I'd have to say that's my absolute favorite.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamzetagam View Post
I like Caribou OK but there's this awesome little coffee shop around the corner from me that's not affiliated with a chain and I'd have to say that's my absolute favorite.
Have you ever had a "hot apple blast" from there? They are SO good.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:18 AM
GreekChat Member

I sure hope everything goes smoothly today
Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I found a new coffee spot. Caribou. I'm logging off and headed that way.

I just couldn't take much more of the Starbucks begging guy.
I made it to Caribou, and there's a guy in here with a bowl cut. It looks like he had a bowl of Frosted Flakes this morning, washed out the bowl, plopped it on his head and shaved away.....and whalah! Bowl cut!

lol lol lol lol lol
I'm such a meanie...
Old 02-24-2009, 12:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Sounds like she gave your PC a thorough enema and cleaned the cache out.

Big thumbs up to her!

You know I can't agree on Nortons but hey...

Caribou hmmm? Sounds like you found a new crackhouse.

And yes...IT guys know we are linked in to NIH's server site and what we are doing is critical so we can be ahead for next month and they pick NOW to do maintenance when I asked them a MONTH ago to do this and now they want to play around with the system, it crashes my system at the wrong times...so yes, I feel like taking a walk thru and slapping them silly.
lol @ my new crackhouse.

When you say it crashes your system at the wrong time, you really mean while you're posting on greekchat when you should be working, right?

Why don't you like Norton? Should I have gotten something different? The Dell guy said it was the best.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol @ my new crackhouse.
Do you hate people who smoke crack too? Just asking, because I read your opinion about herb smokers.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
Do you hate people who smoke crack too? Just asking, because I read your opinion about herb smokers.
Huh? Zephyrus, I don't hate anyone.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

I wish I didn't have to study tonight. Actually I wish I didn't have to study ever.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Before I study, I'm going to watch Finding Nemo on my laptop first. My friend said she set it up so it looks clear now. At 1st it wasn't, now it looks fabulous!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 02-24-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

I told you I was going through a lot and, if you you didn't want to deal with the drama, LET ME KNOW NOW, and you could bail but whatever you do DO NOT START TO SUPPORT ME THEN ABANDON ME WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH. I said that at least five times and the second I needed you...don't you dare blame me for this. I warned you it would devastate me if you did this, so don't tell me I'm overreacting. Go ahead and walk, I don't need "friends" like you in my life anyway.

No effing green M&Ms!

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 02-24-2009, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't know what I ate, but I'm pretty sure it's about to kill me.