GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 2,272
0 members and 2,272 guests
No Members online

Old 01-31-2015, 09:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not very creative..

I will most likely just use numbers for the houses unless someone suggests a better idea & I will post my detailed notes when recruitment is over.

So far first round was a fun exciting blur! It was way less intimidating than I thought it would be and I found it really hard while ranking to today to rank my bottom 5. 20ish minutes was not nearly enough time for me to decide where I couldn't see myself! All of the women where honestly so nice, so I ranked the bottom 5 where I felt my grades wouldn't cut it or were I felt a bit awkward. I'm pretty excited to see if I get invited back anywhere tomorrow!

I really just wanted to start this off early because I wanted to thank anyone who answered my question in the past and answered other people's questions that I read! Honestly the advice has come in handy all ready. Ignoring tent talk (people come up with the craziest rumors), not freaking out (one girl threw up at one of the houses she was so nervous), and being about just being yourself.

Anyways, I hope this ends on a positive note (aka me with a bid lol) but regardless this is making for a great experience!