GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 2,378
0 members and 2,378 guests
No Members online

Old 03-27-2024, 10:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Here’s what they’ve been saying. I think some of it is bs. Folks will lie for a quick million.
https://youtu.be/nJ_YPxGCXcg?si=Tr8Ij19MB_wcv9bV
Yeah man. I don’t really keep up with celebrities, including him. I just only know bits and pieces of it from you, the radio, or hearing the news on tv at home in the background. As far as I’m concerned, based on his outer appearance, I’ve always seen P Diddy as just a fabricated man, who happens to be a celebrity. I don’t see him any differently than how I’d see another fabricated man who isn’t a celebrity. Not that big of a deal, to me.
Old 03-27-2024, 11:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Yeah man. I don’t really keep up with celebrities, including him. I just only know bits and pieces of it from you, the radio, or hearing the news on tv at home in the background. As far as I’m concerned, based on his outer appearance, I’ve always seen P Diddy as just a fabricated man, who happens to be a celebrity. I don’t see him any differently than how I’d see another fabricated man who isn’t a celebrity. Not that big of a deal, to me.
What do you mean by he fabricated? I’m just trying to find the connection of to fabricate something or (make something) with who he is. I try not to judge people from how they look or dress. Some people aren’t as fortunate as other folks who have the money to dress to impress.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What do you mean by he fabricated? I’m just trying to find the connection of to fabricate something or (make something) with who he is. I try not to judge people from how they look or dress. Some people aren’t as fortunate as other folks who have the money to dress to impress.
That’s great that you don’t judge people. However, I sure hope you use discernment.

Fabricated in my post is referencing a false projection of something. He’s a man who constructs a false projection of who he really is. I can tell by his attire and how he carries himself that it’s the kind of attire to draw attention to him. That in itself tells me who he is. He doesn’t know any better BECAUSE of who he is. In many cases, outer appearance comes from within. That’s why God gives us discernment.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That’s great that you don’t judge people. However, I sure hope you use discernment.

Fabricated in my post is referencing a false projection of something. He’s a man who constructs a false projection of who he really is. I can tell by his attire and how he carries himself that it’s the kind of attire to draw attention to him. That in itself tells me who he is. He doesn’t know any better BECAUSE of who he is. In many cases, outer appearance comes from within. That’s why God gives us discernment.
I see where you’re coming from to an extent, but where I disagree with you is you’re still judging him based on what the media is pubbing up about him. Do you know how much money he gave back to Howard University? Who does that? Kind of shows his generosity, the way I see it. I’m going to wait to see how things play out because I don’t believe he could be involved in what they’re saying he’s involved in.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I see where you’re coming from to an extent, but where I disagree with you is you’re still judging him based on what the media is pubbing up about him. Do you know how much money he gave back to Howard University? Who does that? Kind of shows his generosity, the way I see it. I’m going to wait to see how things play out because I don’t believe he could be involved in what they’re saying he’s involved in.
I’m using discernment based on how he’s appeared, to me, not from this current situation he’s in. And what I’m trying to convey is that (to me) he constructs a false projection of himself because he lacks character. In other words, a fabrication is needed only when a man lacks true substance of character. Most people define character by saying it’s who you truly are when no one is looking. That’s true, and an old saying. But I like to define character as doing what’s right because it’s right and then doing it right. It’s what you’d default to the most. Your character is based on your life’s habits. Character is not something that can be faked. That’s why I can see right though him. Further, character is the real man. When a man has a less than virtuous character, like P Diddy has, he will then have to add charm to his repertoire, like he tries to do. But charm is what you are for the moment. Character is who you are all the time.

Yeah, he’s got plenty of money to donate and buy what he wants to, no doubt. But, I don’t equate money to prosperity, Phroze. Lasting prosperity is not found in what you can purchase. Lasting prosperity is found in the character you develop.

You can wait to see what unfolds, but when he ends up in prison, don’t say we never had this conversation. 😂
Old 03-27-2024, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lol! @ you comparing him to R. Kelly. How do you know? Do you know or are you assuming, based on media coverage about him?

Quote:
I’m using discernment based on how he’s appeared, to me, not from this current situation he’s in. And what I’m trying to convey is that (to me) he constructs a false projection of himself because he lacks character. In other words, a fabrication is needed only when a man lacks true substance of character. Most people define character by saying it’s who you truly are when no one is looking. That’s true, and an old saying. But I like to define character as doing what’s right because it’s right and then doing it right. It’s what you’d default to the most. Your character is based on your life’s habits. Character is not something that can be faked. That’s why I can see right though him. Further, character is the real man. When a man has a less than virtuous character, like P Diddy has, he will then have to add charm to his repertoire, like he tries to do. But charm is what you are for the moment. Character is who you are all the time.

Yeah, he’s got plenty of money to donate and buy what he wants to, no doubt. But, I don’t equate money to prosperity, Phroze. Lasting prosperity is not found in what you can purchase. Lasting prosperity is found in the character you develop.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 03-28-2024, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

You can wait to see what unfolds, but when he ends up in prison, don’t say we never had this conversation. 😂
Facts, but I’m going to wait to see for myself because I don’t believe this applies to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Lol! This is not an R. Kelly situation, CG.
Old 03-28-2024, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: A “shorter Fridays for many Americans” article just came through my newsfeed on my phone. I’m like, must be nice. I seldom see days like that. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are always full, all day work days for me. And then Tuesdays and Thursdays are like the really, really long days, depending on how many patients I have and the procedures I’m doing. But those two days can also be the days I get to leave like extra early, too.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Lmao! CG, you must have recently saw something that pissed you off. I see you made an auto-sig addition Lol!!
Old 03-29-2024, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

My girl and I were just texting back and forth about when I hit her up and asked her out on a date. She swears up and down I was sweatin her when I met her for the first time Lol. I told her I thought she was FOINE when I first laid eyes on her, but I know I wasn’t sweatin her. Y’all ever sweat your s/o or the other way around?
Old 03-29-2024, 01:48 PM
GreekChat Member

This shit is getting more confusing each day.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ed-sex-workers
Old 03-29-2024, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
This shit is getting more confusing each day.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ed-sex-workers
What are you confused about? I already explained to you that he continues to hide and only shows people what he wants them to see. Because he refuses to deal with his internal issues, the inevitable always happens — eventually it all comes crashing down. It has to, because it was never real in the first place. Now, another clown/male is involved (50 Cent).

Neither one of them are men.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What are you confused about? I already explained to you that he continues to hide and only shows people what he wants them to see. Because he refuses to deal with his internal issues, the inevitable always happens — eventually it all comes crashing down. It has to, because it was never real in the first place. Now, another clown/male is involved (50 Cent).

Neither one of them are men.
True. Every time I look up current info on it, it’s always something new they find out. You have a point.
Old 03-29-2024, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao! CG, you must have recently saw something that pissed you off. I see you made an auto-sig addition Lol!!
lol
No, one of my patients owner was wearing a shirt with that on it. I agree, so I put it in my auto GC signature.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
My girl and I were just texting back and forth about when I hit her up and asked her out on a date. She swears up and down I was sweatin her when I met her for the first time Lol. I told her I thought she was FOINE when I first laid eyes on her, but I know I wasn’t sweatin her. Y’all ever sweat your s/o or the other way around?
I missed this one. What do you mean by that? Like, clingy?