GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,471
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, veasfrances2534
» Online Users: 2,197
3 members and 2,194 guests
AlwaysSAI, mlanderson, MTSUGURL

Old 01-27-2002, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool GDI represent.

There was a lot anti greek graffaiti on the stall of one restroom on campous (a lot of people take pens when they poop). Most of it was just stupid, but the one that stuck out as actully funny/ some what intellegent was written on the wall...the greek letters gamma delta iota. GDI. hahaha.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-27-2002, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I love those...Oh LAWDY, now I'm thinking of I tappa keg and I felta thi...Oh save me from my juvenile memories!
Old 01-28-2002, 12:26 AM
GreekChat Member

cant forget I Eta Pi!
Old 01-28-2002, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
I wish you could all have seen the article in my school magazine. I've been looking for their website online, but I cannot find it.

There was an article entitled "I Hate Them, I Hate Them, I Hate Them" which in it threatened one of two things, suicide or mass homicide by torturous means. Quite an interesting article. It basically said that we're the devil for doing the same things when we go out on Wed. nights that she does (despite us doing it legally, she's underage). She even included her photo & email which is a bold move, and many intelligent responses have gone back to her for it. I'm not sure how the bathroom wall stuff makes you feel, I just wish you could get your hands on this article....you'd love it!

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace
Old 01-28-2002, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xok85xo
lol..that reminds me of a story..
there was this girl who wanted to be greek so incredibly bad(she went thru rush twice and was dropped from every house both times) anyway, she wanted to be greek so bad, she would basically do anything possible to wear greek letters she had a sweatshirt made up with the letters gamma delta iota..best part was though, her boyfriend was a fiji..so when they go their picture taken(like couples portrait and whatnot), he wore his fiji sweatshirt and she wore her gdi sweatshirt..lol, makes me laugh just thinking about it
Old 01-28-2002, 02:32 PM
GreekChat Member

lol
Old 01-28-2002, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

I absolutely hate those I Tappa Keg - t-shirts. They sell them at Gadzooks and other T shirt places. Do people really think they're cool when they wear it?
Old 01-28-2002, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

One of the original Gamma Taus had a brother who when he first got to school, he drove around with the GDI greek letters on his Mustang. Then, he got to know the Alpha Gams, became an AGD Big Brother and changed his tune, lol. Heck, he even became a TKE,

He was Sweetheart for 3 years! cause he was super!
Old 01-28-2002, 07:19 PM

Gamma Delta Iota sweatshirt: Cute

At my school we had several clubs where the members would have sweatshirts made up with Greek letters corresponding to the name of the club. Example: Lecture Series Committee -> LSC -> Lambda Sigma Chi.
Old 01-28-2002, 08:04 PM

Wink Greek Children

When we have children, we can say that they're "Kappa Iota Deltas" or KIDS for short!
Old 01-28-2002, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
So what are all of us GCers?

The Gamma Chi chapter of Chi Omega, Delta Gamma, Kappa Sigma, Sigma Chi etc????
Old 01-28-2002, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Y'all think Gamma Iota Delta is bad? We have some kids up here who wear stitched letter jerseys with Pi Rho on them. Unless I'm entirely uninformed, there is NO such organization, and it makes me crack up to think about people creating these letters for a group that doesn't exist at all. I don't get if they're *mocking* greeks or trying to be one.

Regardless, how funny would it be to introduce yourself to someone by saying..."Hi, my name's Josh, I'm a Pi Rho (pyro)." I always want to ask those people if they have chapter meetings and light things on fire or something. My psycho ex-roommate's boyfriend even had Pi Rho letters on his car (he called it his own 'personal' fraternity) and added ZTA's as well. Since we went to different schools, he put his school sticker, then his letters, then our school sticker, then ZTA letters down the back of his car's rear windshield. Reallllly weird guy.

But then again, I've seen more than a few Pi Rho's up here - anybody else heard of these folks? (Besides at Pyromaniacs Anonymous or something?)
Old 01-29-2002, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

www.pirho.org I can't figure it out.
Old 01-29-2002, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

the anti-greek dorks here have shirts with Gamma Delta Iota on them. Not all non-greeks, a lot of them are cool, just the ones that don't like us.

Also, groupies here used to call themselves Eta Theta Kappa, since we're Theta Kappa Zeta of Lambda Chi Alpha, get it?
Old 01-29-2002, 03:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimist Prime
www.pirho.org I can't figure it out.
Oh! What a charmingly original idea! <note to piro's, congratulations. Your originality has become so trite, you created an organization that exists virtually in some form ON EVERY COLLEGE CAMPUS IN THE US AND CANADA.>