GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Alumni Involvement

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,427
2 members and 1,425 guests
LaneSig

Old 08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Question about wearing letters

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone, but life kinda caught up with me. But after some choices, I ended up moving to teh Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago, which is right by the U of C. And this is my question. I live like 4 blocks from the Omega chapter of Psi U, and I still wear letters semi frequently. Should I contact them and give them a heads up so they know this weird guy walking around is an alum?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone, but life kinda caught up with me. But after some choices, I ended up moving to teh Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago, which is right by the U of C. And this is my question. I live like 4 blocks from the Omega chapter of Psi U, and I still wear letters semi frequently. Should I contact them and give them a heads up so they know this weird guy walking around is an alum?
I would say you should contact them to introduce yourself in general. Even if you don't want to get involved with the chapter in any capacity (and I say that without judgment; you are not obligated to do anything), I'd expect they might want to have you by for lunch or something one day.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby View Post
I would say you should contact them to introduce yourself in general. Even if you don't want to get involved with the chapter in any capacity (and I say that without judgment; you are not obligated to do anything), I'd expect they might want to have you by for lunch or something one day.
I've actually visited once, and reached out a second time asking about rituals. They never got back to me that second time, but I wasn't living in the same neighborhood as the house, and the new members in particular probably won't know who I am.