GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Beta Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,558
2 members and 1,556 guests
nathnpetrovo648, Xidelt

Old 04-11-2002, 11:06 AM
GreekChat Member

I wish to echo the comments of Brother Six_Three_Sigma.

I would respectfully request that the Brothers in question either edit their posts or delete them all together.

Texas_Dove
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-11-2002, 11:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Wink OOOH, did I strike a nerve there BlueKnowledge...

"I'll speed your way into the Omega Chapter"...negro please!!! Go back to hatin' on the roots of our organization...UNDERGRADS!!

Meanwhile I'll continue to speak the truth...which hurts like a muhfucka don't it BRUH!

and the TRUTH IS: if you want to get rid of UNDERGRAD CHAPTERS...you've missed the point. If your BROTHERHOOD is so lacking that you'd threaten to kill another brother, you missed the point! (even though your threat was MAAD weak..sure you're not an Alpha?? )

Anyways, I know a couple wack bros just like you:
1. they are always finanial...GOOD
2. they always attend meetings...GOOD
3.THEY RAT THEIR OWN FRAT OUT IN A MINUTE....WACK

...it's sad really Lemme stop, this ain't fraternal!!! Do your thang BlueKnowledge YOU AIIGHT WITH ME CHEIF!

Sincerely,
schizo...somebody's gotta keep it real
Old 04-11-2002, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

You are a bi*ch because you hide Online

While you are stupid, I see you weren't dumb enough to take me up on my offer to fly you to the 'clave. Actually schizo, your rantings prove my point about so much of what's wrong with the undergraduate culture in all BGLOS. Instead of addressing the violence that we've rationalized, you resort to calling names.

It's okay. The world of Sigma is large, but not that large. If you are half the man you pretend to be (probably a 130pd punk a$$), you will make sure you bring yourself to the 'clave.

Also, after I finish kicking your a$$, please give me the name of your dumb ass ADP, as clearly there is some bad training going on and we need to address this issue.

Blueknowledge

I know your GPA has to be 1.9. BTW - did you break 700 on your SAT? Dumb mofo.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking YOU'RE HILARIOUS FRAT!!!!

that's sad...you REALLY want to kick my ass because I'm defending that from which you and I both came...tsk! tsk!

Settle down there frat, you seem kinda upset...you don't want to have a heart attack while sitting online at the computer now do you?

Anyways, where were we..."violence that we've rationalized"...hmm, first you want to send me to the Omega Chapter, then you want to fly me to conclave to kick my ass!!

SOUNDS GREAT BIG BROTHER HYPOCRITE!!!... But I will be at Conclave (fyi)...maybe we'll have a cup of schizo's famous bluejuice which will help you relax and get your mind off the small things...like...oh say, murdering your own frat brothers. But hey I won't hold it against ya

Anyways, speaking of undergrad, I do miss those days when I held it down as NPHC President, Chapter President (2yrs), won 2 back to back Chapter Programming Awards, was the first African American to win Greek Man of the Year on my campus, dedicated a stone bench to an alumini brother in the Omega chapter, and graduated in 4yrs...BUT HEY, WHO NEEDS UNDERGRADS, RIGHT?????

in my Bernie Mack voice **where's my cookie's and shit?!?**lol**

like I said before Blueknowledge....this arguing ain't fraternal, and YOU'RE ALRIGHT WITH ME. Lemme get back to work...I'll play with you later...
-schizo

Last edited by schizo1914; 04-11-2002 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-11-2002, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

I can't wait to meet you.

You can bow out of this with humor, but you don't disrespect me without knowing me and for that there is a price to pay. So, I will see you at the 'clave and we'll settle this matter in the best way possible.

Blueknowledge

Your dumb ass graduated from college. I didn't know we had chapters at community colleges.
Old 04-11-2002, 04:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Blueknowledge...you crack me up!!

*LOL!!!!!!!* <Schwarzenegger voice> "There is a price to pay!"

.................................man, you're the best!!!

Well, since this will be my last Conclave (since Blueknowledge said he'll put me in the Omega chapter *lmao*), I just wanna give a GOMAB shoutout to all my bros who held it down as UNDERGRADS, keep it REAL as GRADS, and all the Zeta's that luv them some Phi Beta Sigma!!

Keep the UNDERGRAD chapters strong and always remember that SERVICE is important, SCHOLARSHIP is important, but it's the unparalled BROTHERHOOD that sets Sigma appart from the rest (everybody's seen Alphas watch other Alphas get beat down, everybody's seen Kappas cut each other's throat over a chick, and the ques...well, them fools are just weird ) And it's in UNDERGRAD THAT TRUE BROTHERHOOD IS BORN!!!

-Schizo...just keepin' it real

PS: blueknowledge, stop being so sensitive...I'm having fun aren't you ....and like I said you're still aiight in my book frat!

"There's a price to pay!".......THAT'S CLASSIC!!!

Last edited by schizo1914; 04-11-2002 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-11-2002, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink We don't play that up in here up in here!!!

Dayyuummm, are gonna take that schizo?

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 04-11-2002, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Question uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

WHAT THE HELL IS Alpha Phi Omega????????????

Me and Blueknowledge sucked y'all right in......Blueknowledge look at'em all up in our Kool Aid

-schizo

PS: is it me or did greekchat get a HELL of a lot more interesting since I came
Old 04-11-2002, 06:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

Quote:
Originally posted by schizo1914
WHAT THE HELL IS Alpha Phi Omega????????????
DO A SEARCH!!!!!! Don't be frontin!!!

Quote:
Me and Blueknowledge sucked y'all right in......Blueknowledge look at'em all up in our Kool Aid

-schizo

PS: is it me or did greekchat get a HELL of a lot more interesting since I came
You haven't been on here for long, I'm ALWAYS up in someone's kool-aid!

No, it's not just you, greekchat DID get a HELL of a lot more interesting since you came! And, don't leave us!!! You just need to cool it a little bit, or some of the mods and senior members will get on your a$$!!!

^^^

Old 04-11-2002, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Dionysus,

No disrespect, but on the real, I thought you were joking with the A Phi Que letters. Is it a black frat or sorority? White? Multi-cultural? I'm asking you cause researching other organizations ain't my thang...I stick to Sigma business.

The chapter that raised me is very hardcore and we look at greek life like this: there's only 1 frat, Phi Beta Sigma, and everyone else is just a bunch of clowns in letters. Kinda arrogant, but then again Sigma's are the shit! *lol*

Anyways, big ups to you and your organization: you're alright with me If I see one of your bros in the street I'll tell'em "I meet your frat on line and he's cool peeps!"

As far as beef with BlueKnowledge, there NEVER REALLY was any as far as I'm concerned, but if you get all sensitive I will fuck with you (Kinda like when you're pledeging).

Even though he says he's gonna kick my ass, he won't. Cause when the day is done, it's still all blue!....did you notice how the "beef" immediately got squashed when I saw someone else comment on Sigma business?....NOW THAT'S BROTHERHOOD.

-schizo
PS: I ain't going no where (unless I get banned ) so trust me, I hereby proclaim the PHI BETA SIGMA forum "on and crackin' as of now"

Last edited by schizo1914; 04-11-2002 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-11-2002, 07:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Dionysus,

No disrespect, but on the real, I thought you were joking with the A Phi Que letters. Is it a black frat or sorority? White? Multi-cultural? I'm asking you cause researching other organizations ain't my thang...I stick to Sigma business.

The chapter that raised me is very hardcore and we look at greek life like this: there's only 1 frat, Phi Beta Sigma, and everyone else is just a bunch of clowns in letters. Kinda arrogant, but then again Sigma's are the shit! *lol*

Anyways, big ups to you and your organization: you're alright with me If I see one of your bros in the street I'll tell'em "I meet your frat on line and he's cool peeps!"

As far as beef with BlueKnowledge, there NEVER REALLY was any as far as I'm concerned, but if you get all sensitive I will fuck with you (Kinda like when you're pledeging).

Even though he says he's gonna kick my ass, he won't. Cause when the day is done, it's still all blue!....did you notice how the "beef" immediately got squashed when I saw someone else comment on Sigma business?....NOW THAT'S BROTHERHOOD.

-schizo
PS: I ain't going no where (unless I get banned ) so trust me, I hereby proclaim the PHI BETA SIGMA forum "on and crackin' as of now"
APO or A Phi Q as you refer to it, is co-ed service fraternity. It can be "black" or "white", it depends on the campus. Thanks for the ups to my organization.

If you get banned, it's easy as 123 to come back!
I was 13 times.

BTW, I'm female!

^^^

Old 04-11-2002, 07:32 PM
GreekChat Member

oh, your female...well then lemme stop being a jerk and put my "cool muhfucka face"on *lol*

Wow a multi-gender/multi-cultural service organization......if that ain't positive, I don't know what is Glad to see you choose an organization which is definitely crossing boundaries...

..............soooooooooooooo....explain a couple of these 13 times getting banned.....
Old 04-11-2002, 07:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

..............soooooooooooooo....explain a couple of these 13 times getting banned.....
I caused a little bit of too much drama on here.
But, I'm chilled now.

^^^

Last edited by Dionysus; 04-11-2002 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2002, 03:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Blueknowledge
This is why we should get rid of undergrads. there won't be a fraternity around much longer.

Blueknowledge
We must remember, at their inceptions, all of the Divine nine were STARTED by undergrads!!!! If it weren't for undergraduates, there would be no Phi Beta Sigma.
Old 04-12-2002, 05:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Pardon me for checking this thread out but it seems to be getting a little out of hand!

Remeber my Interfraternal Brothers, there are many ???? out in the real world!

I am sure as this individual mentenion, they will be erased from the site soon! I got this on the Mod thread and I find it totally uncalled for by this individual!

But you must know What you see is what you get

Remeber, do not lower Yourselves to the Lowest level of life!

LX Z # 1
Alumni