GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Mu

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,042
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, prettyandpearls

Old 11-08-2008, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
What happens in the house, stays in the house....

There have been a few problems with sisters airing the dirty laundry of their chapters. Sisters PLEASE keep chapter problems off Greekchat! Even if it's in the Phi Mu forum, ANYONE can read it... and that includes members of NHQ who I'm sure have been shaking their heads. It's bad enough that people on our own campuses find out things that happen in our chapters, but when you publicly post it on the internet (whether good intentions or bad) you open your situation up to so many more people. If you have any question about whether you should be posting about something, perhaps it's better to keep it to yourself.

Also, there are a lot of people on GC who say they are Phi Mus, but reality is that we don't know who is and who isn't. NEVER discuss ritual or secrets with ANYONE who "claims" to be a Phi Mu, even if you take it to private message or email. I know of one person on the boards who claimed to be a Phi Mu. She also claimed to be a whole bunch of other things. You can never be too careful. So unless you have met them in person and know for sure that it is them posting, keep ritual and secrets discussion off the internert.

These are all common sense things, but unfortunately during certain situations we lose touch with that common sense. Just keep reminding yourself that what you post anywhere can be searched by anyone. Google is a bitch.

KLTC
Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Completely agree with this
Old 11-08-2008, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Agree as well. If you need help seek your CC, call your regional person, there is a protocol, follow it.