GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,374
0 members and 1,374 guests
No Members online

Old 03-23-2000, 11:01 PM
tell me

Post tri deltas and DG's

what are the tri-delta girls at USC, university of southern california like? what's their rep? what about dg's at USC?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-24-2000, 02:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Red face

Do not ask that question. you need to go into Rush with a totally open mind to make sure that you weigh all GLOs equally. Do *not* ask about reputation, because you can't possibly get an accurate impression without experiencing it yourself. Join where you feel comfortable, which might be a different place than the "best" organization.

------------------
andrew watters
Theta Chi –*ucla
Old 03-24-2000, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to PenguinTrax Send a message via MSN to PenguinTrax Send a message via Yahoo to PenguinTrax Send a message via Skype™ to PenguinTrax
I agree with Andrew. Don't go into Recruitment with preconceived ideas about what chapters are like. Learn about the sorority's nationa history and goals and compare that with what you see during the Recruitment parties. Don't join a group that you want to be like, join a group that's already like you and makes you feel welcome.
http://panhellenic.tripod.com/FAQ.html <- Rushing info and links

------------------
Fraternally,
Barbara
Zeta Tau Alpha Alumna

If you have to go around telling everyone you're in charge you're not much of a leader.

Old 03-29-2000, 02:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ElleDelta3
Cool

Tell Me...

I love Tri Delta and just wanted you to know that. Yes, you really should go into it with an open mind, but neither the less....Tri Deltas are the best nation wide, that is in my opinion (and in the minds of the many others who love us)

Old 04-23-2000, 08:52 PM
pimp

Cool

Tri Delt's rep is that they are easy, and sleep around. They have to be reminded at each fraternity exchange by the "big sister" to not go into the fraternity members bedrooms!!!
Tri Sluts!!!
This is what my girlfriend told me when she was rushing for Tri-Sluts.. Big mistake she said!!! (csulb)
Old 05-04-2000, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ElleDelta3
"Pimp"

That is quite the name yourself....perhaps you should talk...humm....makes one think..Anyway, I do not think that you should be commenting here as you do not know any Tri Deltas anyway. If that is you girlfriends awful opinion, well then that is her opinion, not yours. You have no right to say that. We are all in the Greek system here, how are we supposed to survive if people like you try to tear it apart? Just some thoughts...

Michelle
Delta Delta Delta
University of Wisconsin Madison
Old 05-04-2000, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

Poor Fred and his Friends *LOL* Isn't this Greek Chat. com Forums??? Man, Picking on the Tri-delts! How positive is that?? In a pro greek chat forum no less. I wonder why people can't use their real names and their appropriate affliations.... *L* That would help your credibility Fred when making a statement or is "Pimp" your real name and occupation? Or is it internet evangelist? Guess I spelled that wrong. Hmm. Anyways, Food for thought. *L*

Kevin Mullinix
Beta Theta Pi

[This message has been edited by kmullini (edited May 04, 2000).]
Old 05-14-2000, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

I agree, you should go into rush with an open mind. I heard many things about my sorority. And it all turned out to not be true. We do not have Tri delts at our school, however, I have heard mostly bad things (yes the whole slut thing) but the same type of rumors were spread about my sorority, all I can say, find out for yourself, get to know the girls, I did, and I love all my sisters!!!
Tori
Alpha Gamma Delta (and proud baby!)
High Point University
cool kids 2000!