GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,210
0 members and 1,210 guests
No Members online

Old 12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAcino View Post
When my profile specifically says "NO FAT GIRLS!!!" Why do they still click on my profile with a "wink"? Do they really think they look good enough for me to respond? Drives me crazy!
Just don't respond. That was one of the reasons I left the dating sites.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
What does this have to do with her post?

Do you not want "fat girls" because you are looking for a serious relationship?
I don't have any physical attraction to fat ones. We're talking an age thing vs. a physical attraction thing. Apples and oranges.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Banned

Both are preferences.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

so you don't find fat girls attractive and that's different than me not finding 25 year olds attractive?
Old 12-04-2014, 06:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubaiSis View Post
so you don't find fat girls attractive and that's different than me not finding 25 year olds attractive?
If you're not physically attracted to the 25 year olds that you've been attracting, then no. But if it's just based on their age alone, then yes.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
If you're not physically attracted to the 25 year olds that you've been attracting, then no. But if it's just based on their age alone, then yes.
Most women are not attracted to someone half their age. Who wants to train them? And, frankly, how flippin desperate is a kid who is trying to hook up with someone old enough to be his mother? Ack. No thanks.

DubaiSis- I had the same problems. They don't read. The married guys don't read either because my profile said "If you're married or young enough to be my son, don't bother contacting me" but both contacted me all the time.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:58 PM
GreekChat Member

There's only one thing I love about going away on business....

...it's the returning home part.

I can't wait until tomorrow....
night..
Romans 1:16
Old 12-04-2014, 09:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
DubaiSis- I had the same problems. They don't read. The married guys don't read either because my profile said "If you're married or young enough to be my son, don't bother contacting me" but both contacted me all the time.
You're right that they don't read. I have a pretty snarky comment about correct use of spelling and grammar, and yet I get "how r u" more often than not. I don't care if it's George Clooney at the other end of that post, I'm not responding. And thankfully my taste in men changed with my own maturity. How depressing it would be to still be attracted to 25 year olds at nearly 50.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Most women are not attracted to someone half their age. Who wants to train them? And, frankly, how flippin desperate is a kid who is trying to hook up with someone old enough to be his mother? Ack. No thanks.
At 25, I would think he would be the one training you. DubaiSis said she wasn't looking for anything serious. Probably the reason for the sex after a couple of dates. Since that's the case, I don't see why age is a factor. I could see if there wasn't any physical attraction there, but if it's just about the sex, then a grown 25 year old man shouldn't be a deal breaker for a 50 year old woman. I know a bunch of older guys with women 10-15 years younger than them.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
At 25, I would think he would be the one training you. DubaiSis said she wasn't looking for anything serious. Probably the reason for the sex after a couple of dates. Since that's the case, I don't see why age is a factor. I could see if there wasn't any physical attraction there, but if it's just about the sex, then a grown 25 year old man shouldn't be a deal breaker for a 50 year old woman. I know a bunch of older guys with women 10-15 years younger than them.
Because they look and act like your kid and his friends. They are immature and have no life experience and frankly, they are so self centered in bed they are horrible. Men get really good at pleasing women when they get older. And there's no way a 25 year old is going to teaching a 50 year old anything. 25 year olds haven't lived yet.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Because they look and act like your kid and his friends. They are immature and have no life experience and frankly, they are so self centered in bed they are horrible. Men get really good at pleasing women when they get older. And there's no way a 25 year old is going to teaching a 50 year old anything. 25 year olds haven't lived yet.
I disagree. There are a lot of immature 50s as well. Some men get good at it, some don't.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I know a bunch of older guys with women 10-15 years younger than them.
The bolded is the difference. Does a 50 year old guy want a 25 year old woman? Sure, maybe. But the reverse is not true, at least not as often and definitely not with me.

There is a distinct difference in how men (ok ok, the men I've known) behave toward women and toward sex as they age. At about 30 they suddenly want to "settle down" and around 50 they want to rekindle their youth that they misspent. As far as the sex, I'd expound on my experiences but you'd call me a whore again, so I'll say I've never had sex with any men of any age except the one I was married to and therefore have no understanding of how their understanding of what women want and respond to changes.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubaiSis View Post
The bolded is the difference. Does a 50 year old guy want a 25 year old woman? Sure, maybe. But the reverse is not true, at least not as often and definitely not with me.

There is a distinct difference in how men (ok ok, the men I've known) behave toward women and toward sex as they age. At about 30 they suddenly want to "settle down" and around 50 they want to rekindle their youth that they misspent. As far as the sex, I'd expound on my experiences but you'd call me a whore again, so I'll say I've never had sex with any men of any age except the one I was married to and therefore have no understanding of how their understanding of what women want and respond to changes.
Excuse me? When did I call you a "whore"? I never called you any names other than your username. I don't have a problem with no strings attached sex. I do it all the time. I have a problem with people who practice no strings attached sex, but in reality they want something long-term and serious. That's how you come off to me.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:25 AM
GreekChat Member

lol
I swear, this thread gets more hilarious every time it's resurrected.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:36 AM
GreekChat Member

I have first dates with 2 different guys over the next couple days. They seem like very different kinds of guys, so it will be interesting to see if either of them is a winner.