GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,439
2 members and 1,437 guests
PrettyBoy

Old 05-18-2001, 01:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Express jeans are the best, cuz you can always find some that will fit you just right!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-18-2001, 01:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I personally prefer Levis 517. I like the cut of them.
Old 05-18-2001, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Live in my jeans ('cept at work) heres my brands:

Gap Relaxed fit - 30 x 34
Eddie Bauer Easy Fit - 31 x 33
Levis 550's - 31 x 34
CK - 30 x 33

(I like Gap jeans, most comfortable, but the denim is thinner and of lesser quality than Levis or EB, so they wear out faster.)

As for Chinos, its all Bannana; Hacking and Traveler or nothing.
Old 05-18-2001, 02:32 PM
GreekChat Member

I lovvee my tommy hilfiger jeans , they are comfortable and they look the bomb in any shade.
Oh and my lerner and express jeans are the runner ups,
Old 05-18-2001, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
Cool

I prefer my very dirty dark blue Abercrombie jeans, but I like J. Crew jeans also

But you nkow how you have those older jeans with the holes in them
Well, they were my favorite, it was a pair of B. Rep pants with a slight hole the size of my fist in my crotch from running & playing soccer in them
My mother disliked them
So when she got the chance - she tossed them out
Old 05-18-2001, 05:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
I LIVE in my Levi's! It's kinda funny though, because I have to buy them in short sizes, and because of my booty they are always in bigger sizes than the rest of my clothes. I almost fainted and cried the first time I bought a pair, but they are soooo comfy!

Another good place is the Ralph Lauren outlet. Their jeans are cheap (I got two pairs at twenty bucks each) and they fit well- if they are cut a bit higher on the waist than I like.
Old 05-18-2001, 11:18 PM

I am definitely a dyed in the wool Levi's gal!!! I love 501's and 512's, but I can't wear the guys' sizes (waist/booty conflict).

Chic used to have a line called Sunset Blues that I LOVED when I was in school, but I don't like Chic's jeans anymore now - I think the quality has gone down.

Lee Riders and Guess, the crotch ends up somewhere under my chin.
Old 05-19-2001, 12:13 AM

Post Jeans

Ladies, I'm sure you've all been there. After trying on about 12 million different brands of jeans of all prices and labels, I FINALLY found a pair that I liked the way they fit me. My jeans of choice are Levi's 550's. I was wondering if any of you have a particular kind of jean that looks and feels great on you!

------------------
~@~Tracy~@~
Proud to be a Delta-Z
Old 05-19-2001, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

There is one type of Levi's and one type of GAP jeans that I'm comfortable wearing. And it's about time for me to go buy some new ones!
Old 05-19-2001, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm tall 5'10", so normal jeans hit me like i'm wearing capri's. LEI's are like where's the flood. I love Express' Jeans, actually all their pants because I can find 99% of their pant cuts in a Long. I'm a little upset right now cause my favorite pair split in the butt the other day (But I have worn them almost everyday for almost 11 months so--all that wearing and washing i'm surprised it made it this long )
Old 05-19-2001, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

I will only wear Gap jeans. I have not found any other that are as comfortable.
Old 05-19-2001, 12:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I love Express jeans too USF. But I like them because I'm short and they make short and regular lengths. Oh and Levi's 517s (I love bootcut anything). Most other brands of jeans are too long so I end up with little puddles of denim around my ankles (so not cute).
Old 05-19-2001, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

I looove GAP jeans... i'm tall too and i can always find them in long lengths or order them online at gap.com where they have extended sizes and lengths. Express jeans/any pants seem to fit and look great too. My new favorite jeans though, are calvin klein.. i'm convinced that these jeans were made for me
Old 05-19-2001, 02:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Those wonderful Levi's Engineered Jeans (Slim Fit)! This line is brand-new...it's wonderful b/c of how it fits me, and how soft yet strong the fabric is. Also--it has some kind of special seams around the legs so it's easy movement--I feel like I'm wearing my PJs (read: comfortable!!) when I'm wearing these, yet these jeans look great, too!! Also--though they say it's the Slim type of jean...it's really like a bootcut. Unfortunately though, it's prolly one of the most expensive jeans out there among all of the dept. store brands...

I also love those jeans that hang low on your hips...those really fit me well since I'm petite, and b/c they make me look taller...

Oh yeah, and the GUESS 1060 bootcuts...very sleek, flattering!! I have oone pair that I abosltuely love wearing to parties, which is a dark shiny-ish (not too shiny, just enough to be noticeable) type and then another one which I can wear on a more regular basis..

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited May 19, 2001).]
Old 05-19-2001, 02:59 AM
GreekChat Member

I love Express jeans!!! In fact, I went to the mall today to buy a new pair (yeah, I know I should be buying shorts and all, but whatever!). I tried on the most fabulous pair--they were the Stretch Flare in Darkblast, regular length. They were GREAT! Too bad they were $68 That's ok, those bad boys will go on sale sooner or later. And when they do, I'll be right there to buy them