GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 944
1 members and 943 guests
No Members online

Old 01-06-2019, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up POSITIVE PROGRAMMING IDEAS

I was just recently appointed VP Social Standards and we have done some positive programming the past like, pass the mug(meet w a sister and get coffee), support a sister bra (pass and sign a bra to a sister who needs some support), and journal (write a positive message down). I am looking for some new ideas to introduce to my chapter!!! Please and thank you!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:43 PM
GreekChat Member

You might want to try to reward sisters living your values and your Ritual. You can have people nominate or just choose a few in the beginning to get things going.

If service is one of your values or loyalty for example reward a sister for exemplifying that value outside of her required chapter activities. Showcase and reward your sister for living your values in everyday real life. Then coordinate with your makrting team to not only celebrate internally but to showcase these actions publicly. Then it becomes part of your chapter identity to the rest of the community. Of course you don't publicly share the text of the Ritual but you can highlight who you are and what you stand for in other positive ways.

Good luck!