GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 2,219
0 members and 2,219 guests
No Members online

Old 04-10-2024, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
I suddenly thought about this thread and had to bump it! These stories are unbelievable, yet I believe them!

I just read the homicidal roommate story for the first time today on Page 6, #84. This is the roommate who made not one but two threats in front of university employees when she was dropped by her roommates' sorority during recruitment!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-11-2024, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
I was the Preference Chair my senior year and was determined to have orchid leis for the party. In previous years, the chapter had strung carnations together with dental floss. They looked good for about 20 minutes and then the flowers would slide down the floss and lump together at the bottom.
Oh dear.

So, I was a rho chi my senior year (yup, we were still called rho chis). I was chatting with a fellow PX (different sorority) and she told me this story.

For one of their parties, they set up tables with bowls of goldfish as their centerpieces. One year, whoever was responsible for storing the goldfish before parties started didn't do so properly. So, that morning, before their first party of the day, the sisters set up all these goldfish bowls. About ten minutes before the doors opened, one of the sisters went up to the day chair and said, "Um... fish are dying..." Sure enough, a lot of the fish were belly up! They had to clear the centerpieces quickly and flush the fish down the toilets.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Posts 26 and 47 (from Delta Zetas) have always been 2 of my most posts.