GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,387
0 members and 1,387 guests
No Members online

Old 05-30-2003, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LatinaAlumna
Giselle gets on my nerves! I think she thinks she has this in the bag. I didn't like her comments about Robin's age. Tyra said "she's a Latina woman, and that's important to me" as to one of the reasons she was selected. Well, she could have chosen a PRETTIER Latina woman! Sheesh! This girl has acne scars and strange eyebrows. Her attitude stinks.

And I agree with the earlier comments on Adrienne! What is she ON?! And what's up with the weird hand-gestures and tongue sticking out? She has no class.

I just moved from El Paso, and you are right, there are prettier Latina women than her. I am not impressed. Was Katie Latina? I thought she was beautiful! She was one of my favorites, behind Robin of course.
If that crack head does that hand and tongue gesture one more time, I am demanding a drug testing!

Last edited by Skeelicious1; 05-30-2003 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile next model

I cannot stand Ebony. Her personality stinks!!!!

Elyse needs to get kicked off. She does not seem like she really wants to be a model.

Ms. Robin is nothing near plus size. She is very outgoing.

Kesse is the sweetest thing in person. She is the first person I met when I came to Henderson and she was so welcoming and friendly to everyone. Everybody loves Kesse @ Henderson.

I am rooting for our sorors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2003, 10:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Although I love me some Robin, I don't think that what she did with Elyse was appropriate. I think that instead of bringing her closer to the Lord, she probably pushed her further away. In that type of situation, to me, it's best to pray about it and let the Lord deal with all of the nonbelievers. Elyse is so high and mighty that she probably thinks that she is too educated, cultured, or intelligent to believe in any higher being or religion. But, eventually, she will learn the truth. That day when something happens to her that cannot be explained in any of her science text books or none of the philsophers that she follows can answer her questions, she will realize that her life is not in her hands.

On another note, I really hate that Janice lady. She always has something really nasty to say to somebody. She keeps talking about Robin's weight and age, like it hasn't been discussed before. But, I think that Tyra and Kimora Lee Simmons are doing a good job at the judging. They are being fair.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Nicole paid $1500 for her HAIR?!?!?!!? HEEEEEELLLLLL NAW

Tyra's hair when it was down -- HAAAATED IT

Adrienne -- stop talking so slooooow and open your MOUTH whn you talk, closed teeth when you talk is sooooooooooo UGH!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 09:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Nicole paid $1500 for her HAIR?!?!?!!? HEEEEEELLLLLL NAW

Tyra's hair when it was down -- HAAAATED IT

Adrienne -- stop talking so slooooow and open your MOUTH whn you talk, closed teeth when you talk is sooooooooooo UGH!!!
I almost fell off of my exercise bike when Nicole said that!!

I liked Robin's new hair, am I the only one?

Kesse looked a LOT like Tyra after they lightened her hair. I'm mad that they showed her getting her 'stache lightened.

For once I agree with Ebony regarding the hair issue. They should not have been talking about her hair like that. If they didn't know what they were doing they should have stepped away.

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 06-03-2003, 09:43 PM
GreekChat Member

I CTFU @ Robin saying she looked like an ALBINO PROSTITUTE!! LMAO

Yeah I agreed with Ebony about her haircut too.

Oh my @ Nicole. Adrienne is a ___________(what I was called on Saturday, LOL)
Old 06-03-2003, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay I can't believe that Nicole gave that sorry excuse for not wanting to go to the New India House. Adrienne hit it right on the head when she said she just wanted to stay home and call her man. And then she said if she didn't make it her next step was to get married and have kids. WTF?? I say that she's got to go this week.

I really wanted Robin to win the makup competition, but was happy that she still got to go. I definitely can see her as a model.

And all those people at the New India House. I saw Puff's mom right off the bat. Does she ever have a different hair color besides platinum blonde?

Adrienne really does need to stop talking, because I think her jaw is wired shut. That's how she sounds. It reminds me of Tami from the Real World.

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 06-03-2003, 09:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Robin, while you might be used to that position, STOP BEING LATE!!! Who gets cute to sweat?

HEY she is wearing a SORORITY SHIRT!!
Old 06-03-2003, 10:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Robin, while you might be used to that position, STOP BEING LATE!!! Who gets cute to sweat?

HEY she is wearing a SORORITY SHIRT!!
I noticed the shirt as well.

I'm mad at the fact that Adrienne said they're acting "pus". Now she's sick. I hate to sound mean but the first thing I though was she was going through withdrawl.

I was also cracking up at Nicole saying that she wasn't going home because she still had too weeks of clothes left.

I forgot to mention Robin and her $800 boots!

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 06-03-2003, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina1201
I noticed the shirt as well.

I'm mad at the fact that Adrienne said they're acting "pus". Now she's sick. I hate to sound mean but the first thing I though was she was going through withdrawl.
Me too. Food poisoning

JANICE SHUT UP. Get off of Adrianne. She looks a hot FRICKING MESS!!!

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 06-03-2003 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to crunkone Send a message via Yahoo to crunkone
800 dollars for boots!!! I guess some people got it like that.

I would love for someone to give me a makeover. Someone said that Robin was so upset about them taking out her weave because she wanted people to think that it was hers.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by crunkone
800 dollars for boots!!! I guess some people got it like that.

I would love for someone to give me a makeover. Someone said that Robin was so upset about them taking out her weave because she wanted people to think that it was hers.
I knew that was weave. Hell, Robin, you got to get it together. The weave can be replaced.

LMAO that Nicole got told to kick rocks. It was almost Ebony.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

@ next week's ep where Ebony brings her lover over. . .Robin is going to add Bible Study and holy oil to the equation.

I don't know about the rest of yall but this is clearly my favorite show after SOUL FOOD of course.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

I feel that Robin can go all the way. What are the chances of it being down to Robin and Keese?

I decided from the first episode that Adrienne was on that "stuff." Look at her. Listen to her. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK!!!

Ebony... girlfriend.... oh my!
Old 06-03-2003, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I don't know about the rest of yall but this is clearly my favorite show after SOUL FOOD of course.
I thought it was just me! I am all into this!