GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,029
0 members and 1,029 guests
No Members online

Old 10-26-2014, 12:00 AM

^ You're evil.

Hmm...

- A few months ago, I was a witness to a crime, and the police report described me as having black hair. My hair is brown.
- I was in Who's Who of American High School Students in *mumble* year.
- I passed my written test for my learner's permit on the first try. I also passed my road test for my licence on the first try. (And I'm annoyed as h-e-double-toothpicks that New York's graduated driving laws meant that I couldn't drive in NYC at all and I couldn't drive on Long Island without a licensed parent or driving instructor in the car, while young drivers in "upstate New York" - including Westchester County - could drive alone until 9pm. White Plains is safer than Montauk Point? WTF???)
Old 10-27-2014, 10:39 AM
GreekChat Member

-- I work with basset hound rescue and have two amazing hounds.
--In high school I won an award for my writing from the Missouri Bar Association and got to present my paper in front of the Missouri State Supreme Court. I wrote it in 30 minutes because my mom made me do it. LOL. I just wanted to go out with my friends.
--I'm working on two Masters Degrees and I'm blissfully unemployed while I'm working on it.
--I regret not going to law school and blew off my undergrad. I'm keeping a 4.0 GPA in my Masters.
--I met my husband in an online chat room. We were friends for four years before we met in person. We've been married for 14 years.

Warning: The above post may be dripping in sarcasm and full of smartassedness.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:54 PM
GreekChat Member

This is an older thread, but I'm trolling GC.

My useless facts...
My eyes are two different colors: one blue and one green. In high school I was paranoid about it and since I needed contacts anyway, I wore colored ones, but when I was a senior in HS I decided to celebrate my weird eyes and got clear ones. Ironically, people always tell me my eyes are my best feature.

I was a preemie: born at 28 weeks at 2 lbs & 10 oz.

I've sung and played bass in a few hard rock bands.

Am an avid runner. Done a few half marathons and did my first full Nov. 2013.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DreamfulSpirit
- I make cancer awareness jewelry and accessories and have my own Etsy shop sell them. I donate a portion of my profits to the American Cancer Society. I lost my grandfather to colon cancer, and my mom was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. She wanted items to show colon cancer awareness, but all that she could find was items for breast cancer. So I started making my jewelry and opened my Etsy shop so that customers could find items for all types of cancer since it's almost impossible to do so otherwise.

-My brother and I are almost exactly 3 years apart. Our birthdays are 3 days apart. On leap years, our birthdays are 4 days apart...and because my birthday is after his, I do feel that extra day of having to wait for my birthday.

-My husband proposed to me at my sorority's national convention in St. Louis in 2010.

-I have lived in 3 corners of the North American continent: the southwest (AZ), the southeast (NC), and the northeast (Niagara Falls, Canada).

-Trying my hand at photography! It might be something else for me to pursue