GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,455
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, angejnr3364
» Online Users: 2,392
1 members and 2,391 guests
angejnr3364

Old 07-24-2006, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw an SGRho sticker on a car recently and a girl with an AOII tote bag walking out of Starbucks the other day.

Last edited by AGDem; 07-24-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I work with a Phi Sig from my campus, she graduated about a year and a half before me. It was quite interesting when I said "I'm an Alpha Gam from Gannon" and she freaked out...

She knows my boyfriend and we were both invited to the same wedding... The funny thing about all this is that we both live two hours away now.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:32 PM
GreekChat Member

I was eating lunch with my mom today and a girl came in with a shirt that said

"Rush it
Pref It
Pledge it
KAPPA"

It was a cute shirt, but i couldnt' see the front, so i dont know what school she goes to.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:47 AM
GreekChat Member

So I was sitting through my new employee training yesterday and had to watch the ever so modern sexual harassment video. Very funny.

Anyways, they were showing a group of women making sexual comments about a young new male working. One of the women was wearing a Beta Theta Pi T-shirt! Too funny.

Least likely place I'd expect ever to find any letters!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBean
So I was sitting through my new employee training yesterday and had to watch the ever so modern sexual harassment video. Very funny.

Anyways, they were showing a group of women making sexual comments about a young new male working. One of the women was wearing a Beta Theta Pi T-shirt! Too funny.

Least likely place I'd expect ever to find any letters!
/hijack/

I had to sit through the exact same video!!! It's like the workers are in some mailroom / factory place and the young cute guy walks by and the ladies, one of whom is wearing the Beta t-shirt, whoops and makes kissing noises at him. Yeah, the video is kinda funny. They over dramatize everything!!.

I'll pm you!!

/end hijack/
Old 07-25-2006, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Scandia
You know what's cute? I saw a red car yesterday that had an AOPi sticker on it. And AOPi's color is cardinal. I do not think it is a coincidence. Red cars are not that common over here.

Theta Phi Alpha
Old 07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia
You know what's cute? I saw a red car yesterday that had an AOPi sticker on it. And AOPi's color is cardinal. I do not think it is a coincidence. Red cars are not that common over here.

Here, as in Florida? What part do you live in?

I'd have to say that red was/is one of the most popular car colors in Miami/Broward. Even I had a red car (still do)!

/offtopic
Old 07-27-2006, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdonline
Here, as in Florida? What part do you live in?

I'd have to say that red was/is one of the most popular car colors in Miami/Broward. Even I had a red car (still do)!

/offtopic

According to her myspace, Tampa, FL. I wouldn't see why someone wouldn't buy a red car anywhere they lived, but if red cars are rarer there then perhaps there is a reason?
Old 07-27-2006, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

I wonder if it's the same one I've been seeing around here in GA...red car with AOPi sticker.

In the Atl. Journal today, there was a mag called The Ultimate Guide to Atlanta.
On the back inside page is an ad for the University of West Georgia.

One of the pics is an Alpha Gam. She's wearing a purple Bid Day shirt. I had to get out my magnifying glass...I think it says 2000...hmmm She was taking someone's blood pressure so I guess she was a nursing student.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Saw an AXO window sticker on a car and an AKA licence plate the other day.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:54 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw a car with Delta Sigma Pi letters going down I-95 this weekend - I'd never heard of them; I found a Delta Sigma Pi Co-ed Business Fraternity on Google, so I guess that's what it was for. Saw a few AKA stickers and lots of DST license plates on the road as well. I was with my fiance on a roadtrip to visit his grandparents; his grandfather told us he is a member of Theta Kappa Phi fraternity, which merged with Phi Kappa Fraternity to form Phi Kappa Theta. It was cool - he's 80-something years old, and he's still really proud of his fraternity and was telling us about how they were really strong on campus and everything
Old 07-30-2006, 08:22 PM

MSNBC had a true crime show on this evening. A woman was beaten, raped, and murdered. They showed the paddle she was beaten with - Sigma Alpha Mu. Interesting because it wasn't a college-campus crime.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Not my org, but on tonight's re-run of "Futurama," one of the characters was a member of Kappa Kappa Wong. I thought it was a funny play on KKG.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sigmaSocko
our letters (Pi Kappa Phi) are painted on a big ass rock on I-26 between PC and Columbia. As there are several Pi Kapp chapters in SC (including my own) I have no idea what chapter did it, but it's pretty cool
Old 07-31-2006, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana
On the way back from lunch I saw a girl wearing Delta Gamma flip-flops.