GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,270
0 members and 2,270 guests
No Members online

Old 11-14-2006, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

An un-named fraternity at our campus once made their pledges eat a giant vat of ice cream. When they were finished there was a video tape wrapped in a plastic bag at the bottom of the vat. The pledges then inserted the videotape into the VCR and it showed brothers pleasuring themselves into the vat of ice cream.

Of course it coudl have been a different vat, but its still sick and horribly twisted alltogether.

This is rumor, and if it did happen, it happened a very long time ago at my campus.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-24-2007, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

A fraternity on my campus makes sure to give their pledges their "Weekly punch in the face" Another forces their pledges to crabwalk on the basement floor after parties complete with broken bottles and whatever else is left over from the night before. I'm glad i was never hazed....i feel bad for the guys that had to go through it.

When i asked our older brothers in the house why we weren't hazed as a pledges they explained that they looked at all of us as friends and that isn't something you can do to your friend and expect everything to be okay once you're initiated.

Oh, another good story is a friend of mine's father was pledging TKE at Alma College in the early 80's. He once was woken up with a cigarette burning his chin by the brothers. He then, being one of the school's football players broke a baseball bat over their knees and removed himself from the pledge class. It's always been one of my favorite hazing stories.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Pledges forced to live in stagnant water in a secret tunnel under the house for 48 hours. Pledges forced to live in a crawlspace of all of hell week. Pledges crawling through broken beer bottles. Pledges having to do a slip n slide through puke.
The worse one though... pledges forced to miss football games to clean the house...
None of these were my chapter, all of them are other fraternities at my school.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiGam View Post
Pledges forced to live in stagnant water in a secret tunnel under the house for 48 hours. Pledges forced to live in a crawlspace of all of hell week. Pledges crawling through broken beer bottles. Pledges having to do a slip n slide through puke.
The worse one though... pledges forced to miss football games to clean the house...
None of these were my chapter, all of them are other fraternities at my school.
And, of course, this story is ALL true
Old 12-25-2007, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECdomination View Post
I do remember that all the FSU Sig Ep pledges were found half-naked in a crawlspace under an off-campus house a couple years ago. I've also heard the puke thing before, but I don't know anyone that's actually done it.

The worst story I've heard was from my freshman dorm roommate.
During hell week, all the pledges had to live in the basement. They couldn't leave, even to go to the bathroom. The actives would open the door to the small basement and pee on all the pledges at the bottom.
I know it had to be true because my roommate came home after being gone for four straight days, and slept UNDER MY BED every night.
Some of the fraternity guys came looking for him, and I just pretended that I hadn't seen him.
Yeah, Sig Ep is gone for a while now lol (f-in jagerbombs). It wasn't a crawlspace, it was a secret tunnel to Tallahassee cemetary for rituals. I've heard worse stories, but those are just the ones that I can attest are true. Apparently some of the northerners have no idea what kind of stuff goes on down here.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

this one time at band camp, I was made to squat and... oh wait...

ZΦB
Old 12-25-2007, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neosoul View Post
this one time at band camp, I was made to squat and... oh wait...
^^^^LOL
Old 12-25-2007, 07:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity_14 View Post
^^^^LOL
you stuck a flute WHERE?????
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 12-25-2007, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiGam View Post
Apparently some of the northerners have no idea what kind of stuff goes on down here.
I don't think that would be a north/south issue, some people just prefer to see the world through rose-colored glasses.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
you stuck a flute WHERE?????
It wasn't me
Old 12-25-2007, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity_14 View Post
It wasn't me
sure it wasn't......
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 12-25-2007, 11:11 PM
GreekChat Member

The worse? Any hazing story that ends in death or severe injury.
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 12-26-2007, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECdomination View Post
Haha, they shower in that sh*t!
Yeah, so Phi Sig has become the new Sig Ep (guidos, pull hot girls).
Old 12-26-2007, 10:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Bad one that a fraternity chapter was shut down for....(don't bother PMing me -- I won't tell you who it was)

Pledges were told to drink a certain amount of alcohol and drink mixes. One of the pledges was insulin diabetic and went into a diabetic shock. He was eventually fine but within 24 hours of the investigation concluding the orgs nationals shut the chapter down.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieXi View Post
Bad one that a fraternity chapter was shut down for....(don't bother PMing me -- I won't tell you who it was)

Pledges were told to drink a certain amount of alcohol and drink mixes. One of the pledges was insulin diabetic and went into a diabetic shock. He was eventually fine but within 24 hours of the investigation concluding the orgs nationals shut the chapter down.
damn what stories do I remember:

1. pledges drowning in oceans

2. pledges being sodomized with broomsticks

3. pledges made to stand in swamp water

4. pledges beaten so hard they had, skin grafts, lost equilibrium, and cracked ribs.

5. pledges getting the flu after being left in one part of town and told to get back to the frat house no matter what....BTW they were all barefoot.

6. pledges made to deface another org's benches thus causing a fight to ensue adn what made it worse was when people found out it was the org's advisor that told the pledges to do it.

......and that is my short list.