GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Xi Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma

Old 12-06-2000, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Oregon Alpha Xi
Post ELCs

What ELC(s) have visited your chapter this year?
Old 12-07-2000, 02:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

HEY!!! Kellilyn ( I am not sure if that is how you spell it) is at our chapter right now! She is so awesome and we have had so much fun with her around. She had a lot of wonderful ideas, and helped out our chapter quite a bit doing some little stuff to make us stronger!
xi love and mine, Christina
TFJ & LIBOS
Old 12-07-2000, 03:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Oregon Alpha Xi
Well, to answer my own question, we had Lillian for Formal Recruitment and Laura (I think that's her name) just about a month ago. I adore Lillian! She is such a doll. Who couldn't love her? That accent is to die for! We had a lot of fun with her "getting gum" and the boys kept hitting on her. She is certainly a great one to have visit a chapter! I miss that girl...
Old 12-07-2000, 04:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Kellilyn just left our chapter this afternoon! She was really awesome and helped us with so many different things. If she is coming to your chapter you are lucky...she is really awesome and we enjoyed having her!

TFJ & LIBOS,
La
Old 12-19-2000, 09:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Hi!!! I'm from the Gamma Lambda chapter at the University of Tennessee, and Lillian just came to visit us a few weeks ago. You're right, she's so awesome! And I actually know about the "gum" incident. She told me all about it when she commented on my southern accent. And you're right, she can pick up guys like none other!!! Hahaha. We've also had Gretchen and Kirsten for formal recruitment, who are also some very awesome chicks with lots of cool stories.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oregon Alpha Xi:
Well, to answer my own question, we had Lillian for Formal Recruitment and Laura (I think that's her name) just about a month ago. I adore Lillian! She is such a doll. Who couldn't love her? That accent is to die for! We had a lot of fun with her "getting gum" and the boys kept hitting on her. She is certainly a great one to have visit a chapter! I miss that girl...
Old 12-19-2000, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Hi!!! I'm from the Gamma Lambda chapter at the University of Tennessee, and Lillian just came to visit us a few weeks ago. You're right, she's so awesome! And I actually know about the "gum" incident. She told me all about it when she commented on my southern accent. And you're right, she can pick up guys like none other!!! Hahaha. We've also had Gretchen and Kirsten for formal recruitment, who are also some very awesome chicks with lots of cool stories.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2000, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Quote:
Old 12-23-2000, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

By the way, if any of you ever get a chance to meet Kirsten, ask her about her funny TKE story involving a flaming sofa. It's hilarious!!!
Old 01-12-2001, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Well Heather just left our chapter ( yes, it is the second one we have had back to back) and she stayed with me!! We had a really good time with her and she was very helpful! HEATHER... this is for you... Pretend like it is your bikini top. Just go and act normal sit down at breakfast and it will loosen them up, sure thing. TFJ & LIBOS
Xi love and mine, Christina