GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,137
2 members and 1,135 guests
LaneSig

Old 05-03-2016, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I went to UT Austin, and I can tell you that a 3.0 would be an extremely low GPA at that school. Even an in-state student needs to be in the top 7% of her class for admission.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-03-2016, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

As a UT alumna and mother of a current UT student, the best advice I can give you is to let any friends you have within the houses know that you are going through recruitment. It's really difficult to move past the first rounds of parties if you don't have anyone within the house speaking up in your favor. That, plus the suggested letters of recommendation/support, will help you get as far as possible in the process. Best of luck!