GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,490
1 members and 2,489 guests
navane

Old 10-19-2002, 02:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Talking I have a little

I have my 1st ever little. She is awesome. Clue week starts sun. I really really need cool ideas for clues.. I have no clue what to say espicially since their are only 7 current sisters, and i don't want her to know its me. So if you have any ideas for clues, please share. I am so excited to finally have a little.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-19-2002, 12:55 PM
GreekChat Member

use clues that can point to any of the sisters...like your favorite color...or your major. the one that my big gave to me that really through me off was she said i have one of these in my room. well she gave me this tiny little lion statue. it was something i would never have noticed on a shelf, but she had taken it down and put it in a drawer. it was still in her room!!! do you know who else she put on her list as a potential big sis? you can also use things that describe all of the women on her list. have fun with your big/little revelation!!
Old 10-19-2002, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to gphiangel624
My big sis messed with me a lot when she gave me my clues... I had no idea it was her! You could always fib a little... like my big sis told me she had a Gamma Phi Beta license plate frame on her car... everyone in the chapter did, but she was driving her dad's car for over a month since hers was in the shop, so I didn't know. You could also use clues from your family line that the newer girls wouldn't necessarily know... my big did that- she told me that her big sis (my grandsis) was traveling in Europe at the time... I didn't know many of the grandsis' at the time (so many had graduated) that I was confused and didn't have a clue again.

I was lucky with my first little, Vanessa. Her boyfriend caught me decorating her door one day, and figured out I was her big... He helped me out with it though by keeping her away and meeting up with me to get her gifts... He lied to her, too and told her that I had cried to him about not having enough money to take a little... she was shocked when we had revealing, but happy because I was her first choice!
Old 10-19-2002, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sassykd
mmcline,

My Big Sis and I were mutual Rush Crushes. No one in my pledge class was suprised that she was at the top of my list. However, My big told me that she wanted me as her little but couldn't afford to take a little that semester. We had a whole conversation about it. i was upset but I understood. Well, low and behold, she was playing a joke on me. She had her boyfriend, her roommate, other friends of ours in on it, convincing me that she wasn't taking a little sis. While I loved the other girls on my list, she was the one that I wanted. I was so excited at revellation, when I found out she was my big sis.

I hope that this helps

Melissa