GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Omicron Pi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,467
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Bioxtrim
» Online Users: 1,421
0 members and 1,421 guests
No Members online

Old 09-28-2009, 04:43 PM

Thanks, but I didn't do a thing but cheer them on from afar. They worked hard and it paid off beautifully for them.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey an update on Lambda Omicron. Our quota was 4 ladies (we are a really tiny school) and on bid night we recieved 6 because we were labled first on all the girls pref sheets and because of so many suicide bids. Bid day the three ladies who got bids from the other sorority on campus denied their bids and we were able to extend them bids the following monday. So we got 9 ladies from recruitment and all of them were initiated Thursday night at Headquarters. So now Lambda Omicron is 11 members Campus Sorority total is 16.
In 1897 four amazing women at Barnard College, decided to start something amazing and something tattooed in my heart for eternity... I may fight with my sisters but i wake up every morning and thank those founders filled with Alpha Love.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII1897 View Post
Hey an update on Lambda Omicron. Our quota was 4 ladies (we are a really tiny school) and on bid night we recieved 6 because we were labled first on all the girls pref sheets and because of so many suicide bids. Bid day the three ladies who got bids from the other sorority on campus denied their bids and we were able to extend them bids the following monday. So we got 9 ladies from recruitment and all of them were initiated Thursday night at Headquarters. So now Lambda Omicron is 11 members Campus Sorority total is 16.
Congrats! Your CNS is on the same CNS team with me! She's awesome! Roses on your great recruitment!
Old 01-18-2010, 05:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey sisters! Today is Bid Day at Ohio State and the preliminary (and unofficial) results are in- Chi Epsilon got 20 amazing new ladies (quota this year was 27). This is their biggest pledge class in recent years and potentially in the 16 year history of the chapter They're still hoping to add a few more lovely ladies through COB, so I'll keep everyone posted!

Alpha love!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOIIBuckeye View Post
Hey sisters! Today is Bid Day at Ohio State and the preliminary (and unofficial) results are in- Chi Epsilon got 20 amazing new ladies (quota this year was 27). This is their biggest pledge class in recent years and potentially in the 16 year history of the chapter They're still hoping to add a few more lovely ladies through COB, so I'll keep everyone posted!

Alpha love!
Yay!! Congrats to Chi Epsilon!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 PM

Such wonderful news and thanks for sharing! Definitely one of the largest new member classes since I've been in the area. Congrats to everyone at Chi Epsilon, especially the wonderful new members!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOIIBuckeye View Post

Alpha love!
Great Job to Chi Epsilon! Good luck filling the rest of quota through COB.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 01-27-2010, 09:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Lambda Epsilon took 3 amazing ladies this term! Quota was 3, and we are now working through CR to get up to campus total! So excited!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAOII View Post
Lambda Epsilon took 3 amazing ladies this term! Quota was 3, and we are now working through CR to get up to campus total! So excited!
GO Lambda Epsilon!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:14 AM

Hurrah Lambda Epsilon!

Delta Rho has an eight woman NM class and have more interested PNMs out there. I can't wait to meet them when I visit next month.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII1897 View Post
How cool that you guys do initiation at IHQ!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Gamma Theta has informal recruitment tonight and tomorrow night..Ill update as soon as I get a total house number and how many new members they get!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle555 View Post
Gamma Theta has informal recruitment tonight and tomorrow night..Ill update as soon as I get a total house number and how many new members they get!
We picked up only 2, but I believe we are going to do another COR.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

epsilon chi (elon university) had 43 wonderful new women run down the hill to our house on bid night (thanks to the snow, we had preference round and bid day all in one day)! quota this year was 40.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:04 PM

Congratulations!