GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,744
1 members and 1,743 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 04-01-2004, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
I find it funny how if you're a token Asian in a black fraternity you can call any minority in another fraternity a token, but hey that's me.

-Rudey
who ever said anything about me being token? they didnt take me because i was asian. i was blessed with these letters because i'm an asset to my fraternity. you don't see any of my frat brothers or anyone in the pan trying to use any of our non-black members as examples of how diverse we are. but that is sure what this thread is about, huh? ummm...nice try, but still missing by a longshot.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by starang21
who ever said anything about me being token? they didnt take me because i was asian. i was blessed with these letters because i'm an asset to my fraternity. you don't see any of my frat brothers or anyone in the pan trying to use any of our non-black members as examples of how diverse we are. but that is sure what this thread is about, huh? ummm...nice try, but still missing by a longshot.
I'm reaching is what you were dying to say but missing by a longshot also works I guess.

I have heard that if you join a black org with a black history that is dedicated to the black community, then if you're not black you don't understand and don't deserve the letters or the right to scream ouch ouch.

-Rudey
--But I've only heard this and I'm not sure I agree.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm reaching is what you were dying to say but missing by a longshot also works I guess.

I have heard that if you join a black org with a black history that is dedicated to the black community, then if you're not black you don't understand and don't deserve the letters or the right to scream ouch ouch.

-Rudey
--But I've only heard this and I'm not sure I agree.
really? maybe then all of those micronesians you brag about being your brothers should be stripped of their letters. actually, no you weren't reaching. the post itself was pointless. much as is this one. another pathetic attempt to poke fun. at least come with something that resembles wit.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
really? maybe then all of those micronesians you brag about being your brothers should be stripped of their letters. actually, no you weren't reaching. the post itself was pointless. much as is this one. another pathetic attempt to poke fun. at least come with something that resembles wit.
Micronesians?

Anyway I'm not in a black GLO and I don't think black GLOs should recruit too many people outside of the black community. I do however think that fraternities and sororities founded by whites for whites should because they were created on a completely different basis. But that's how I feel.

You do talk quite a bit about black GLOs, black website, the black community, what blacks would and would not do...except you know what? You're not black.

-Rudey
--Bill Clinton called and asked me to tell you to stop living off black folks ok?
Old 04-01-2004, 11:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Bill Clinton called and asked me to tell you to stop living off black folks ok?
WHEW! Cleansing breaths, please!

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by preciousjeni
WHEW! Cleansing breaths, please!
Usually you say some really bizarre things that make me wonder if you're messed up in your head. This time, you'll be happy to know, you got me to laugh

-Rudey
--And yes, I will use that line for at least 3 weeks
Old 04-01-2004, 11:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Micronesians?

Anyway I'm not in a black GLO and I don't think black GLOs should recruit too many people outside of the black community. I do however think that fraternities and sororities founded by whites for whites should because they were created on a completely different basis. But that's how I feel.

You do talk quite a bit about black GLOs, black website, the black community, what blacks would and would not do...except you know what? You're not black.

-Rudey
--Bill Clinton called and asked me to tell you to stop living off black folks ok?
really...i'm not black? damn, and i really thought i was fooling someone. that seems to be the only foothold you say to me. is this supposed to be some sort of insult or something? as to the rest of this drivel you call a post, i'm in a historically black fraternity..you dumbass. the pan is something i CAN speak on. and yes, i want to fight racism and bigotry.....if you want to call that a black issue, so be it. that goes to show you how unintelligent you are.

do you really even put together any semblance of a thought process before you click submit? probably not, considering the lack of a working intelligence behind this hot garbage. evidently, you're not intelligent enough to notice that i also speak on asian issues. what a retard. you seem to call on this only when you've realized that you have officially nothing to contribute to the conversation but still want to talk like the small minded child that you are.

Last edited by starang21; 04-01-2004 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Usually you say some really bizarre things that make me wonder if you're messed up in your head.
I'll try to make this the last hijack. Rudey, that was simply uncalled for.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by preciousjeni
I'll try to make this the last hijack. Rudey, that was simply uncalled for.
this idiot truly believes what he says.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Banned

OK well why don't you go watch BET and calm down then? Watch some of those black girls you're so into.

Anyone remember Dave Chapelle and the blind black guy in the KKK who thought he was white?

-Rudey
--Listen to Jin, he's proud to be Asian.

Quote:
really...i'm not black? damn, and i really thought i was fooling someone. that seems to be the only foothold you say to me. is this supposed to be some sort of insult or something? as to the rest of this drivel you call a post, i'm in a black fraternity..you dumbass. and yes, i want to fight racism and bigotry.....if you want to call that a black issue, so be it. that goes to show you how unintelligent you are. do you really even put together any semblance of a thought process before you click submit? probably not, considering the lack of a working intelligence behind this hot garbage. evidently, you're not intelligent enough to notice that i also speak on asian issues. what a retard. you seem to call on this only when you've realized that you have officially nothing to contribute to the conversation but still want to talk like the small minded child that you are.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
OK well why don't you go watch BET and calm down then? Watch some of those black girls you're so into.

Anyone remember Dave Chapelle and the blind black guy in the KKK who thought he was white?

-Rudey
--Listen to Jin, he's proud to be Asian.
what does this post have to do with anything? you truly are an idiot. can you come up with something new? yeah, actually i do listen to jin and the mountain brothers. but you know, i didn't know i was asian. damn....might have to look at the census forms now.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
what does this post have to do with anything? you truly are an idiot. can you come up with something new? yeah, actually i do listen to jin and the mountain brothers. but you know, i didn't know i was asian. damn....might have to look at the census forms now.
Look at you!!!

You're like Rosa Parks. It's cute.

-Rudey
Old 04-02-2004, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Look at you!!!

-Rudey

That's a good song.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Look at you!!!

-Rudey
hmm..no comeback? i bet you actually spent a good deal of time thinking of something smart to say, but realized that it was bust.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
hmm..no comeback? i bet you actually spent a good deal of time thinking of something smart to say, but realized that it was bust.
I'm sorry I don't speak blackanese.

-Rudey