GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,575
0 members and 1,575 guests
No Members online

Old 11-19-2001, 01:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool What are you doing *right* now

OK, I am bored & thought I would start a new thread. Its 1:00 AM here in Knoxville and I was wondering what everyone else was doing when they read this. I am curled up on the couch with my puppy Shelbie, unable to sleep and watching The Facts of Life marathon on TVLand. I am a sucker for marathons...Real World, Different Strokes...anything. You know, since I work for a cable network, we go to these trade show type conventions...and I got the coolest thing from TVLand...a Mr. T chia head. I havent planted it yet, but if I did, Mr, T would have a big green mohawk.
OK...Im babbling...
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-19-2001, 01:12 AM

Listening to smashing pumpkins, eating a caramel apple, doing research for legal memorandum assignment, and GC.
Old 11-19-2001, 01:15 AM
GreekChat Member

its 12:08 here....

i'm writing a civ paper, listening to some dave matthews, and drinking a coke.....i wish i could be watching a marathon or something

Last edited by alphaxidelta12; 11-19-2001 at 04:28 AM.
Old 11-19-2001, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Ooooo...On the Facts of Life marathon-guess who just came on? My boyfriend George Clooney. Just a FYI...in the episodes after "Ednas Edibles" where they run that weird gift shop....Blair looks like she has a mullet...which was very alarming...but I realized her hair was in a bananna clip. She also has that "waterfall" look with her bangs. I need to change the channel....that caramel apple does sound good though PKT... but not the civ paper alphaxidelta12! (btw, have you seen the new dave matthews video...weird!)
Old 11-19-2001, 01:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to squirrely girl
Wink still awake too...

ehhhhhhh...i'm just sitting here playing around online. i may go watch some tv though. i just finished studying for my algebra test tomorrow too. icky polynomials. icky icky.

marissa
A GD
Old 11-19-2001, 01:54 AM

right now I am about ready to go to sleep yet I can't pry myself away from the computer
Old 11-19-2001, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Heather
I just finished writing a paper (YAH!!!), now I'm waiting for it to print. I wish I could go to bed but I'm not sleepy yet since I slept too late this morning! Oh well!
Old 11-19-2001, 03:45 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm on my PC and i answer to your question
Old 11-19-2001, 04:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to canadajen
well, it's 1:20 AM here on the west coast, and I am currently trying to finish preparing for an oral presentation today (on the topic of the 'brain drain', to do with Canadians choosing to emigrate to the US for work/study) ... anyone have any insight about this topic?? any input would definitely be appreciated!!

aside from that, I'm online to catch up with the postings since I was on here last (this afternoon)!!

I'm jealous of the facts of life marathon (I LOVED that show growing up!) & the real world re-runs many of you have access to ... we used to get facts of life years ago, but don't anymore as for the real world, I got addicted to that show back when I lived in NYC for a summer ... too bad we don't get MTV here in Canada (except on digital cable perhaps or satellite) ...

if anyone else is doing the procrastinating thing at the moment, feel free to pm me or look for me on aol im (sn-ocanadajen) ... anything but work sounds good to me right now

Jen
Alpha Gamma Delta
University of British Columbia
Old 11-19-2001, 08:07 AM

Its 8:07 am on the East Coast...I woke up at 7:30 took a shower, got dressed, and now I'm on the computer, watching the News, waiting for my roommate to get dressed so we can leave for work..what a fun day already!
Old 11-19-2001, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

It's 8:50 am now and I took a shower, got ready and in about 20 minutes I'm leaving for the dentist! I had a total of 3 wisdom teeth- had 2 removed couple of years ago and now the 3rd one is coming out. I've had fast recovery time for the first 2, so that's what I'm hoping the last one!
Old 11-19-2001, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MaryMayXO
Right now, it's 9:00 am, and I JUST got to work. Starting off my Monday! It was SO hard to get out of bed this morning! Makes me miss being back in school and not having to wake up until noon! Oh well...this week is only a 3 day week!! I think I can make it!
Old 11-19-2001, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

It's 9:15 A.M. on the East Coast, got to work about 45 minutes ago, and have just finished checking how things went over the weekend. Getting ready for my 9:30 staff meeting, and checking out GC. Am very glad that this week will be a 3 day week (only 2 really, as I will work from home on Wednesday)
Old 11-19-2001, 09:16 AM

Well, it is 9:14 am here in Ohio.....I am sitting on a stool in my kitchen (I keep my laptop on the counter) trying to get my brain moving....I put Paige on the schoolbus at 7:45 and I have been vegging out on GC ever since, waiting for my son to wake up. Just had some chicken noodle soup, gonna go take a shower now.
Old 11-19-2001, 10:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Its 10:03 and I got back for lunch. Just checking my email and greekchat. I will then eat, and after that I will call around to find a better job.