GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,332
0 members and 1,332 guests
No Members online

Old 07-19-2011, 10:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Tonight's episode is a good one.

There's a new actor playing Stacey Dash's ex. The first actor was better looking.

D.B. Woodside is handsome to me. I like how he and Lisa Raye dropped off the face of the Earth together. I like that he came to Raye's job to apologize and explain about what happened at the family brunch.
The Chemistry between D.B. Woodside and LisaRaye is very good. I hope the writers continued to developed it.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigtau305 View Post
The Chemistry between D.B. Woodside and LisaRaye is very good. I hope the writers continued to developed it.
They are a sexy pair. I still think there is more to Woodside's character that he is hiding from LisaRaye. Woodside's angry-as-hell brother keeps dropping hints.

Lisa Raye and Stacey Dash CANNOT ACT!! They are getting better. I still like them and really like this show. Also, I have always liked Dash's voice.

Season finale aires on Monday.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPoodle View Post
I was channel surfing when I saw it.
worst.show.ever.
I didn't it either. It was too typical.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Banned

LOL @ last night's episode.

Wow...just...wow.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I like this show. It's a nice change of pace from all the reality tv shows.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Banned

I admit that I have watched this episode more than once.

Val was dumb to call ex1, then she drinks too much champagne and sleeps with him. Then ex1 finally proposes and then ex2 shows up and proposes. Then ex1 comes to the front door and ex2 feels like a fool. Two men, two rings, one Val who feels like an idiot. There's no coming back from this.

What's up with Malcolm? I dunno.

The guy who works at Val's shop has a live-in boyfriend that we were never introduced to. Right? I certainly hope they aren't trying to pass him off as the guy that he was drunk calling in the previous episode played by Wilson Cruz (always an awesome actor).
Old 08-09-2011, 04:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Quote:
Val was dumb to call ex1, then she drinks too much champagne and sleeps with him. Then ex1 finally proposes and then ex2 shows up and proposes. Then ex1 comes to the front door and ex2 feels like a fool. Two men, two rings, one Val who feels like an idiot. There's no coming back from this.
That was a wild moment. Val went after ex2. I think she really wanted him instead of ex1.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigtau305 View Post
That was a wild moment. Val went after ex2. I think she really wanted him instead of ex1.
I agree. I don't think ex2 is going to fall for it.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I admit that I have watched this episode more than once.

What's up with Malcolm? I dunno.

The guy who works at Val's shop has a live-in boyfriend that we were never introduced to. Right? I certainly hope they aren't trying to pass him off as the guy that he was drunk calling in the previous episode played by Wilson Cruz (always an awesome actor).
That was sooo dumb. With all that ex1 put her through, she shouldn't look his way let alone sleep with him. I just don't get that one. Does she not remember that he was just engaged to the other girl and would have married her if she didn't break it off? If Val gets back with ex1, I will be too done with her. Hopefully ex2 will realize that he's the one that dragged his feet in making the decision to propose to Val, which ultimately led to what happened with ex1. I know there's little chance of this because the male ego won't likely have it, but one can hope.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

So, I saw this on UPTOWN magazines webpage:

Quote:
If you’re a fan of VH1′s “Single Ladies,” you know that tonight is the show’s season finale, but that may not be the only thing coming to an end. Word on the street is that Stacey Dash may not be coming back next season. Apparently Stacey is still acting like the diva on the set ,storming off during her scenes and picking fights with her co-star Lisa Raye McCoy, which left everyone on the set was stunned, because McCoy dіd nothing to provoke this behavior.

It was an intimate dinner party scene so everyone was in cocktail dresses, and Stacey was screaming and running around іn her thousand dollar Louboutins:

“Nο, I ain’t coming back unless that b*tch gets her as* kicked!”

Read the rest at Hello Beautiful!<--http://hellobeautiful.com/gossip-new...single-ladies/
Old 08-10-2011, 09:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Why did Val open the door? Seriously...lol
Old 08-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Banned

LOL. I was thinking about that today. She was dumb.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

And then I saw this on Essence's webpage:

http://www.essence.com/2011/08/11/li...y-dash-rumors/

Quote:
LisaRaye McCoy is fed up with the lies about her and co-star Stacey Dash not getting along.

The "Single Ladies" star took to her Facebook page to address the long-standing rumor that the tension between her and Dash had gotten so bad Dash was fired from the show.

"As everyone know I am in Italy vacationing. I was just made aware of the lies that are being spread," she wrote.

"I was not even aware that Stacy Dash had been fired from Single Ladies. Furthermore if she has been fired that is a network decision. I don’t have the power to get her fired nor do I have any beef with her."

A VH1 source was equally surprised by news that Dash had been fired. "Casting decisions haven't been made for the second season as of yet," the source told ESSENCE.com.

So there you have it, folks.

"Now I'm going to go continue enjoying my vacation!” added LisaRaye.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Banned

Rumor has it Meagan Good will be replacing Stacey Dash.

Blah...I was never a Meagan Good fan. We will see if they get good with Good and Good is all good (badumdum...chhhhh....).
Old 09-09-2011, 09:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Rumor has it Meagan Good will be replacing Stacey Dash.

Blah...I was never a Meagan Good fan. We will see if they get good with Good and Good is all good (badumdum...chhhhh....).
Ditto. She is always the same character and it's getting old.