GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,435
1 members and 1,434 guests
No Members online

Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 AM
GreekChat Member

I would love for us to colonize at the University of San Francisco, or Sonoma State. I'd also be really excited about recolonization at Stanford! With all of those, the Berkeley and SFSU connections would be really beneficial.

I believe in friendships formed at the spring time of my youth...

Phi Alpha Delta
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-09-2007, 03:32 PM
cutiepatootie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepatootie View Post
I would like to see Alpha Phi in a few places.....

1. UNLV
2. Univ of Arkansas ( just a tad bit bias)
3. Oklahoma state univ
4. Cal Poly Pomona or Univ of Calif at Riverside
5.add Univ of LaVerne

Still would love to see us at these places
Old 04-09-2007, 05:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Im originally from North Carolina so I would love to see us colonize at UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State. For some reason I think we were at state once..but I could be wrong.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOE2AlphaPhi View Post
I would love for us to colonize at the University of San Francisco, or Sonoma State. I'd also be really excited about recolonization at Stanford! With all of those, the Berkeley and SFSU connections would be really beneficial.
Don't forget Cal State East Bay...we might be small, but it helps create a stronger connection to bringing more APhi chapters to Northern California...and the Bay Area in general

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I'd love to see APhi back at McMaster so we can hang out with them since they're pretty close by! I'd also love for NYU to have an Alpha Phi chapter (although I'm not sure how realistic that would be) because I want to go there for grad school.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:46 AM
GreekChat Member

i'd love to have a 6th npc chapter at unlv, but i don't know if that will ever happen. there is already a lot of competition between just the npc chapters and for some reason the number of pnm going through recruitment is steadily declining.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:16 PM
GreekChat Member

There are several places in Missouri that I'd like to see APhi's colonize (of course, I'm from Mo, so I'm biased...). I think that a chapter at Missouri State U. would get Alpha Phi some more attention in Mo because its getting to be almost as big a campus as Mizzou. I know when I graduated HS (only about 3 years ago), it seemed like 1/3 of my class went to Mizzou, 1/3 to MSU, and the other third went everywhere else. And I went to a big hs!
I'd also like to see Phi's at St. Louis U, although I don't know if they're greeklife can accommodate another chapter.

"When in doubt, do the Carlton"

Old 07-30-2007, 06:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Would love to see chapters in the south...especially in Kentucky (University of Kentucky, Translyvania, University of Louisville, Western Kentucky)
Old 07-30-2007, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I agree. Now that I'm living in the south, I'm really missing having tons of chapters all around me. Four within five miles to none in my city? Totally weird!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Don't mean to crash your thread:

My Wife (Alum) and sister (Active) are Aphis from CalState San Bernardino. They have a very strong chapter (#1 on a campus of 4) and I am sure they would love to see chapters at La Verne, Cal Poly Pomona, and UCR. If the ladies here are interested in getting involved with the Inland Empire Alumni Chapter I can give you the Presidents name and number.

Again I appologize for the crash.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:49 AM
cutiepatootie

I am an alum from eta beta CSUSB and also alum initate thru inland empire alum chapter. I would love to see those schools get aphi chapters as well as UNLV and of course ARKANSAS! who is your wife and sister?
Old 08-06-2007, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to oceanphi01
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphiinkentucky View Post
Would love to see chapters in the south...especially in Kentucky (University of Kentucky, Translyvania, University of Louisville, Western Kentucky)
Oh cool! Someone in KY! *LOL* My sister goes to school in KY and there was no APhi chapter at her school when she went through recruitment.

Green, green the ivy twines...
Old 02-13-2008, 03:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JRaeHusker
As everyone said-we need some southern chapters! I would love to see U of South Carolina and Clemson....I'm an APhi in Nebraska, who's parents live in Virginia (we're all over the place there!) but went to high school in SC for awhile...follow that? haha. But all my friends from SC haven't even heard of APhi! We definitely need to show the south what they're missing!

Old 02-13-2008, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, we used to be at NCSU, but the charter was taken back in early 2000s (just after Duke's charter was handed back to international if I remember correctly) due to low numbers.....they were a "deuteron" as was Duke, which was immediately revitalized, but to date NCSU's chapter hasn't been which is a shame. I'd love for us to have a stronger southern presence overall!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:59 AM
GreekChat Member

University of Alabama

The University of Alabama has invited Alpha Phi to colonize in the fall of 2008. Yea for Alpha Phi and the South!