GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,418
3 members and 2,415 guests
3DGator, Phrozen Sands, zagelpitto2616

Old 03-23-2001, 01:25 PM
Unregistered-

Cool IHQ Website

Hi gang,

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that our IHQ Website is a bit on the *blah* side? I've visited several of the NPC sorority websites and they're simply amazing!

It would be great if ours had a "sisters-only" option which would enable us to maybe chat and discuss things privately. As far as I know, the AGD discussion boards I know are public for all to see.

What would also be great is if they had chapter/officer/advisor resources that could be downloaded online. You don't know how many times I've looked for a copy of the Risk Management form to use!

A page with AGD songs would be cute too.

And finally...I think we need an official page that lists accomplished AGDs. I've heard many times that "so and so is an AGD" but do we really know for sure?

Anyone else have any ideas? Or does anyone know when they're going to redo the website?

------------------
"Talk doesn't cook rice."--Someone smart

Visit Alpha Gamma Delta-Delta Sigma chapter!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-23-2001, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Hello!

I feel the same way about our website at chi o. kinda blah, not much info.

I think Kappa Alpha Theta and Pi Beta Phi have amazing sites, lots of info, good design... etc. Which ones have you seen and liked?

Amy

Old 03-23-2001, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lisa Fishman
I agree about IHQ site. What is wrong with the Magazine and Happenings sections? They are NEVER updated. It would be great to update it and add to it.
Old 03-23-2001, 07:54 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412:
Hello!

I feel the same way about our website at chi o. kinda blah, not much info.

I think Kappa Alpha Theta and Pi Beta Phi have amazing sites, lots of info, good design... etc. Which ones have you seen and liked?

Amy

KAO and Pi Phi have nice sites, but I think GPhiB, ZTA are my favorites so far.

Lisa,
I agree about the Magazine and Happenings section. I was initiated in Spring of last year, and I think it hasn't been updated since then!
Old 03-24-2001, 04:12 AM
GreekChat Member

I was talking to our leadership consultant. AGD is completely rehauling our webiste and within two years we will be able to submit all our reports and info to IHQ through the internet. Everything is being redone, so don't think they haven't realized it. I love the fact that they are redoing it and all the new options should really make things cool.
Old 03-24-2001, 01:42 PM
Unregistered-

Question

Not to be a pain in the butt, but...

TWO YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean, it's great that collegians will be able to submit their stuff online, but the website's been that way even before I became a member.

I knew that they were in the process of redoing it, but come on...at least update it once in a while! I wonder if they're going to update it before I go alum...??
Old 03-29-2001, 02:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via AIM to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via Yahoo to Katey Alpha Gam
I totally agree!! I mean, to me, it makes us look like a blah sorority when we are totally not!! I refer a lot of ppl to it b/c we don't have a chapter site yet and it is pretty dull. I'm sure they are going to make it look great but 2 years is a little nuts, it only takes a few hours to update the pretty stuff and a few extra hours for the harder stuff to do.

------------------
Katey, ZA chapter of AGD
"Could I have been anyone other than me?"-Dave Matthews
Old 03-29-2001, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm simply amazed that IHQ has added convention info. What a blessing. lol