GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,374
0 members and 1,374 guests
No Members online

Old 01-17-2019, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello! Older in NJ :)

Hi everyone! I'm Val. I'm 35 years old. I have gone through trade schools for certification in EMT and Cosmetology. I am now in college for my AS in Hospitality Management. I would like to then move into Talent Acquisition and Retention.

I am looking for a collegiate or non-collegiate sorority. Just something for women in my life stage that are attending college and are active in the community.

I did search the forum, however I'm having some trouble finding one in NJ (preferably South Jersey).

Thank you in advance!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-17-2019, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbeans View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Val. I'm 35 years old. I have gone through trade schools for certification in EMT and Cosmetology. I am now in college for my AS in Hospitality Management. I would like to then move into Talent Acquisition and Retention.

I am looking for a collegiate or non-collegiate sorority. Just something for women in my life stage that are attending college and are active in the community.

I did search the forum, however I'm having some trouble finding one in NJ (preferably South Jersey).

Thank you in advance!
Are you looking for a service focused organization like Beta Sigma Phi or an NPHC organization or something else?
Old 04-18-2019, 09:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi Val. Good luck with your search. I am 45+ and landed at BSP. Most ladies in my chapter are my mom's age or older. I am kinda still searching. I had no idea how much is really out there--granted, fewer options locally to me. But still...I really thought for so long that there were no options for sorority in adulthood.