GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,204
3 members and 1,201 guests
Cookiez17, LaneSig
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

It's those of us that take it seriously that allow our groups to continue. We all have tons of volunteers who keep our chapters and regions running. If you want to join an NPC sorority, you should hope we don't get a life.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
wildcatgirl

Hahaha alright. Have fun with your lame life on the internet.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatgirl View Post
You're the one who keeps coming back to a site where you just got dissed in the extreme.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You're still here? You should be out and about, living your full life!

Old 05-03-2009, 10:16 PM
wildcatgirl

Hahahaha

1. I just joined this lame site to ask a simple question. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to delete this shit.

2. Dissed to the extreme? Hahaha what do you call being "dissed"? Clearly not the same thing as me. I don't get offended as easily as you, apparently.

3. I keep coming back because you guys won't shut the hell up...

4. I'm 19 years old... I actually do have a full life to live and I'm doing that.. But clearly you old hags don't... that's alright though. At least you're doing SOMETHING with your boring lives.

5. Thanks for the "shitty rush" wishes? Haha you guys CRACK ME UP.

And finally, this is just too much fun... Watching you guys FLIP over everything I say haha. I was going to delete this, but this is actually getting sort of entertaining.. NOT.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
You're still here? You should be out and about, living your full life!
I might not have a life, but at least I have sisters...
Old 05-03-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Hahahaha

1. I just joined this lame site to ask a simple question. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to delete this shit.

2. Dissed to the extreme? Hahaha what do you call being "dissed"? Clearly not the same thing as me. I don't get offended as easily as you, apparently.

4. I'm 19 years old... I actually do have a full life to live and I'm doing that.. But clearly you old hags don't... that's alright though. At least you're doing SOMETHING with your boring lives.

And finally, this is just too much fun... Watching you guys FLIP over everything I say haha. I was going to delete this, but this is actually getting sort of entertaining.. NOT.
I love how you're not offended, yet we just got a numbered list, and swear words.

Lakers Nation.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM
wildcatgirl

So I can't make a numbered list and swear unless I'm offended?........ That makes sense..
Old 05-03-2009, 10:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
So I can't make a numbered list and swear unless I'm offended?........ That makes sense..
If you are going to leave, leave now. This arguing is not going anywhere and there is no way to win. Not to be mean or anything but really your question was not something we do here because we look at sororities as a national organization not as a chapter, so while the chapter at the school you are looking at may have a reputation or something, the majority of us don't know it or don't care. No matter what your question has not been answered on here and probably never will be. This argument on your experience on GC and why you do not like it here, is pointless. Some people like us, some people don't. Since you don't, stop arguing and leave. Your posts are not doing any good except wasting time and energy that could be put in other places.
The end.

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
wildcatgirl

I wouldn't be arguing if everyone wasn't so rude.. I had no idea it wasn't an "appropriate" question to ask. I was being perfectly nice, at first. Then people just got rude and jumped on me for a question I had no idea was not okay to ask. They could have very well just told me in a nice way.. but they failed to do that. THE END.

Last edited by wildcatgirl; 05-03-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

OMG this thread is full of LOLs!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:29 PM

My original reply was not rude. I even directed you to our Advice section. I was just telling you the same thing that has been said 444343534 times on this site to people who ask the same thing. We don't discuss it.

Just because I didn't immediately start posting "OMG I heard DG at UA makes you buy all of your clothes from Hollister!!!" does not make me rude.

Lakers Nation.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:38 PM
wildcatgirl

How is writing something down on a site ANY reflection of how I act? Yeah, it isn't. I don't know/respect you people because you weren't totally, completely understanding about the fact that I'm new to this.. how am I supposed to know which questions are right and wrong? And how am I supposed to know if millions of people have asked the same question? Therefore, I don't have any reason to be nice to you. End of story.

Last edited by wildcatgirl; 05-03-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Hahahaha

Hmmm. I wonder how many 19 year olds from Irvine, CA who have DG grandmothers from that chapter will be rushing in the fall? But some people don't think their behavior on the intarwebz matters.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLonghorn View Post
Hmmm. I wonder how many 19 year olds from Irvine, CA who have DG grandmothers from that chapter will be rushing in the fall? But some people don't think their behavior on the intarwebz matters.
Ding, ding!

I should also note that there are UA DGs (as well as members of other UA sororities) that post here as well.

On a serious note, people have had what they say on the internet come back and negatively affect their recruitment. You may think I'm saying this to be mean, but I really am serious, because it has happened.

Lakers Nation.
Closed Thread