GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Sigma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,158
1 members and 1,157 guests
Low D Flat

Old 10-25-2004, 01:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Chartering at Idaho State University

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Idaho State Colony will soon be the Xi-Omega chapter. On November 13th we will all finally be initiated and will finally be real brothers...no longer pledge brothers. We have been a colony for less than a year...so things are running smoothly with us! Also North Florida charters the week before us and Fresno State Charters the week after us. So exciting times right now in Kappa Sigma history!! If there is anyone in the area or any chapters that want to road trip for our banquet and initiation and stuff let me know. There is room in our house for everyone! All brothers are invited and we would love to have you here at the momentus occasion!

Tyler Applonie
GM Idaho State Colony (Soon to be Xi-Omega chapter)
Old 10-28-2004, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Chartering at Idaho State University

Quote:
Originally posted by KSigIdahoState
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Idaho State Colony will soon be the Xi-Omega chapter. On November 13th we will all finally be initiated and will finally be real brothers...no longer pledge brothers. We have been a colony for less than a year...so things are running smoothly with us! Also North Florida charters the week before us and Fresno State Charters the week after us. So exciting times right now in Kappa Sigma history!! If there is anyone in the area or any chapters that want to road trip for our banquet and initiation and stuff let me know. There is room in our house for everyone! All brothers are invited and we would love to have you here at the momentus occasion!

Tyler Applonie
GM Idaho State Colony (Soon to be Xi-Omega chapter)
Congratulations - that's awesome news, and I'm glad you all are so close to charter status. It should be quite a night for you all.

Keep us updated on how things are going, but once again congratulations. It's a hell of an achievement.

Collin
Old 11-03-2004, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Sweet! I grew up in American Falls, and now I just recently got initiated up here at the Gamma Theta chapter in Moscow.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mcd22
Sweet! I grew up in American Falls, and now I just recently got initiated up here at the Gamma Theta chapter in Moscow.
Hey, I think some of your brothers should be coming down here for our initiation. Ask around the house and find out if anyone is coming. I had heard that there were at least a couple coming down for the banquet and everything. You are welcome to come down and we would love to have you here. We are planning a road trip up to Gamma Theta soon also.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Sounds good, I'll ask around. I myself won't be able to make it but I'm sure that somebody is going down. That road trip up here sounds like fun.