GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,486
0 members and 2,486 guests
No Members online

Old 08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Unregistered-

I won't spoil the ending for those who haven't seen the new episode yet, but I will say that I wasn't really surprised with who went home tonight. To me, she really seemed like she was a speedbump and no one would really care if she got run over.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-19-2007, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
I won't spoil the ending for those who haven't seen the new episode yet, but I will say that I wasn't really surprised with who went home tonight. To me, she really seemed like she was a speedbump and no one would really care if she got run over.
I agree. To me, it felt like she should have been gone a long time ago and was merely there to fill a spot. I think that now, it should get really interesting.

My current bet with Mike is that the final 4 will be Heather, Lacey, Jess, and Sam.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Unregistered-

As much as everyone wanted 666 to go home last night, I had a feeling he was going to keep her for the shock value. Mia (as beautiful as she is) had it coming. She didn't get any one on one time...but that's probably her fault.

After last night's episode, I remembered why I totally hate hate hate lip rings.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I truly hate Lacey..... that is all......
Old 08-28-2007, 09:59 PM

LACEY IS THE DEVIL.

Can you even imagine if she won and really was his girlfriend?? She'd be trying to shoot everyone who came near him on tour - put Yoko Ono to shame!!
Old 09-03-2007, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

WHAT THE HELL. Lacey is definitely the DEVIL. She faked those tears and he sent Sam home. He is a total idiot.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
LACEY IS THE DEVIL.

Can you even imagine if she won and really was his girlfriend?? She'd be trying to shoot everyone who came near him on tour - put Yoko Ono to shame!!
Seriously, everyone is raising all the red flags on her, but Bret doesn't care??? WTF? You might like her, doesn't mean she's right for you.

I believe he's gonna ultimately pick Lacey.

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:47 AM
GreekChat Member

If he picks Lacey, then he's a complete dumbshit! She's a freaking psycho!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Jes is my fav, hands down, but that said, I believe she's way too cool for Bret.

I think Heather will win, she's closer to his age too (or at least she seems older).

Lacey's just the devil. But I think Brandi will be the next to go.
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:58 PM
GreekChat Member

At least we get to see Lacey make a fool out of herself next week (for those who saw the previews). Appearantly, see can't hold her alcohol!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Choo View Post
At least we get to see Lacey make a fool out of herself next week (for those who saw the previews). Appearantly, see can't hold her alcohol!
I saw that and started laughing my ass off when she slammed into the table. And Brandi was throwing up like crazy. Those chicks are morons!

And Jes is my favorite but she is too cool for him.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Unregistered-

I lose more and more respect for Bret each week he decides to keep 666.

At this point, I want Jes to LOSE and Heather to win -- only because Jes is wayyyy too good for him and at least that way, the tattoo Heather got of Bret's name was somewhat worth it. I don't want 666 to win only because she's the type to pull a whole "New York-esque" breakdown in the limo when she doesn't get picked and that would be great entertainment.

I thought for sure Lacey was home today. I can't help but think that the whole Brandi bit was scripted. And I just realized...Lacey walks funny! It's hilarious because she's all trying to be sexy with the make-up and lip ring, and then the camera gets the shots of her walking, and that it's as if that bitch is bow-legged!

The parents meet Bret next week. Should be interesting when Heather's calling Lacey a slut right in front of her Dad.

The least the producers could have done was make it so that not EVERYTHING mirrored Flavor of Love.

Last edited by Unregistered-; 09-10-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:43 AM

One of the "superfans" was on the local radio the other day (she's from the area, as is Bret) and she said they all hated Lacey and that Jes is absolutely drop dead gorgeous in real life and TV doesn't do justice to how pretty she is.

I loved Brandi's projectile vomiting spurts from behind the napkin.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
I lose more and more respect for Bret each week he decides to keep 666.

At this point, I want Jes to LOSE and Heather to win -- only because Jes is wayyyy too good for him and at least that way, the tattoo Heather got of Bret's name was somewhat worth it. I don't want 666 to win only because she's the type to pull a whole "New York-esque" breakdown in the limo when she doesn't get picked and that would be great entertainment.

I thought for sure Lacey was home today. I can't help but think that the whole Brandi bit was scripted. And I just realized...Lacey walks funny! It's hilarious because she's all trying to be sexy with the make-up and lip ring, and then the camera gets the shots of her walking, and that it's as if that bitch is bow-legged!

The parents meet Bret next week. Should be interesting when Heather's calling Lacey a slut right in front of her Dad.

The least the producers could have done was make it so that not EVERYTHING mirrored Flavor of Love.
I completely agree!!

I still think that Bret will pick Lacey...i mean she's done all this, everyone is warning Bret about her, and he still picks her? hmmmmmm....

I was sad to see Brandi go, but wtf was up with not being able to "bring her guard down." How about you let him send Heather home, and then see if you can bring it down.

I cracked up when I saw the preview of Lacey's dad going to confront Bret about Lacey's supposed sexual escapades with him! lol.

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 09-10-2007, 03:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
I think Lacey will go next week.

I still stand by the fact that Jes is the coolest and thus deserves better than Brett, and that Heather will win. She just seems "right" for him, despite the fact that she's not my fav.
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.