GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,468
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, dizzycmaarleyy5

Old 12-17-2001, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigPiTO
Just wanted to say

I just wanted to tell all the Thetas out there that I love your girls. My girlfriend is one at the University of Western Ontario and they are great! We don't have them at my campus (University of Toronto) anymore. I was told it was the first NPC sorority in Canada in 1887 but shut down in 1941. When I was at my Leadership this summer guys were commenting on how hot the Thetas were ( I believe the exact quote was "Have you ever met a not-hot KAT chapter"), and I have to agree. Also, I just wanted to send my wishes for a Merry Christmas to all Thetas.

Fraternally,
Kris Middleton
Sigma Pi, Eta-Omicron
Toronto
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-17-2001, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Just wanted to say

Quote:
Originally posted by SigPiTO
I just wanted to tell all the Thetas out there that I love your girls. My girlfriend is one at the University of Western Ontario and they are great! We don't have them at my campus (University of Toronto) anymore. I was told it was the first NPC sorority in Canada in 1887 but shut down in 1941. When I was at my Leadership this summer guys were commenting on how hot the Thetas were ( I believe the exact quote was "Have you ever met a not-hot KAT chapter"), and I have to agree. Also, I just wanted to send my wishes for a Merry Christmas to all Thetas.

Fraternally,
Kris Middleton
Sigma Pi, Eta-Omicron
Toronto
Aww, . Thanks, this post made my otherwise-bad day a better one! Sigma Pis aren't too hard on the eyes, either . Say hey to your gf for me, and tell her my chapter sisters and I are sending happy holidays-wishes to her chapter!! And I hope you and your brothers have an awesome holiday season and a terrific 2002!!

A Theta who's sending you lots of Greek love ,
Caitlin
Old 01-16-2002, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Sigma Pi, now that sounds like a Fraternity we need to have at LSU. Thanks for the great post and good luck to everyone in the new year!