GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24

Old 07-22-2018, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Aggie (TAMU) recruitment schedule

Hey, are there any Aggies out there that know the daily schedules for recruitment? I know what is published, but I was wondering more about the specific hours. We have cousins from Canada who will be there on Wed and Thurs (day 2 of philanthropy and sisterhood day) to visit and I'm trying to realistically figure out if there really will be any time. When would a PNM start their day? If she only has 1 or 2 houses each day, can she leave or does she have to stay there the whole time in a tent?

I tried to call the Greek life office and the sweet girl I spoke to is not involved with an NPC sorority so she was really unfamiliar with how the day would actually look. Thanks for any insight you might have!
Old 07-23-2018, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, please disregard. I got my question answered by a lovely person the in Greek Life office. It appears you can send an email and request for a PNM conflict form. They will then try to arrange your parties in a way to accomodate the situation. Tuesday and Wednesday are round 2. The example the sweet person gave was that if she only had 5 parties, they would try to put them all on Tuesday so she could be free on Wednesday. I just love all the people at A&M. They are always so kind and gracious.