GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,573
3 members and 1,570 guests
mlanderson, naraht

Old 05-22-2006, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Advice needed

So I attended a wedding this month for a sister of mine and had a great time! Anyway I just got an e-mail from the bride informing that one of the groomsmen was quite smitten with me and wants my e-mail and phone to keep in touch with him. She wanted to check with me first before handing out my info which I appreciated. Anyhow I really have no interest in this guy, he's not my type, he was fun to meet and enjoy the wedding with along with other people but I didn't feel a connection at all. So I'm not sure quite what to do because there are chances that he will be back to visit the groom and I may see him again. I really don't want him to have my info but if I say that to the bride, it may be weird. We didn't even talk that much actually so I just find it weird...any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-22-2006, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

I would just tell her that you don't feel comfortable with her giving your info out. Or, let her give him your email, but not your phone. It's much easier to ignore emails then it is phone calls. Although I wouldn't completely ignore the emails, but maybe send short, not-so-prompt responses.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:40 AM

If you're really not interested, don't give him ANYTHING. If he's this into you and you barely talked, giving him your email is going to be like saying to him (in his mind) "let's get married and have 80 babies." Just tell her you're not interested and you don't want to lead him on. If she's offended, then she's not being a good friend to him OR you.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl
If you're really not interested, don't give him ANYTHING. If he's this into you and you barely talked, giving him your email is going to be like saying to him (in his mind) "let's get married and have 80 babies." Just tell her you're not interested and you don't want to lead him on. If she's offended, then she's not being a good friend to him OR you.

You're probably right, I was thinking with my head when I answered, not with a guy's winkie.